Prologue

Madelynn

2 months earlier...

"You better be joking".

Have I ever envision that my morning will be ruin by the news that my parents are ready to abandon me to a content across the country?

In a boarding high school no less?

Nope! Not the least.

My father placed his utensils carefully on his plate before patiently meeting my -no doubt- 'annoyed' gaze.

"It has come to our attention, dear. That your... habits are getting out of hand", he explain calmly.

I raise a single eyebrow as if to ask: What's your point?

As if reading my mind, my brother, Theo, elaborate for me in a nonchalant tone, "What dear father really meant is that, you, Maddy, fuck too much"

Everyone choke on their food- or spit. My brother are known as someone who talks before thinking, it's a wonder why everyone are still surprise by it.

"Theo!", my mother whom keep silent since this morning exclaim in an offended tone.

Theo held both of his hands up as if to say: What did I do? and Theo being Theo he further said something that he think will fix things by which it's actually make things even worse- like now...

"Too much sex then?"

"Theodore William Hutson!", my mother place her hand on her chest.

I roll my eyes and said, "Can we go back to the part where you both are ready to abandon me in a middle of nowhere?"

The annoyance are evident on my voice and my face surely reflect my displeasure.

My mother let out a sigh, "We are not abandoning you in the middle of nowhere, Maddy. Your cousin will be there as well"

"That's beside the point! It doesn't change the fact that you can't wait to get rid of me!", I gritted out each words.

My brother let out a cough that suspiciously sound like 'Dramatic'. I narrow my eyes at him and he's smart enough to keep his attention on his breakfast in front of him. I know I sound like a brat right now but imagine getting thrown away in a new school- boarding school -across country! Without even discussing it with me first! I am in no mood to make new friends or meeting new people for the matter. It's a hassle to find someone who will understand my necessity.

"Your application to the school had already been submitted and your annual allowance will be increase if the principal bear news to us that you continue to behave", my father try to console me.

I let out a scoff before saying, "You can't be serious! You want to send me away to another school just because I have too much sex?"

My father meet my gaze with his infamous glare but I'm not a daddy princess for nothing.

In mere seconds, my father close his eyes in a defeated manner before opening them again and said, "It is not up for discussion, Maddy"

I let out a frustrated groan before exclaiming, "It's just a school! It wouldn't fix my habits -as you kindly put it that way- from happening"

My mother sip her tea before turning to me and said, "It's a school that forbid the students from indulging to any misbehavior."

"Which includes any sexual activities", Theo add.

At this point, my mother opted on turning her glare at Theo instead of openly scolding him.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!", I'm practically shouting by this time.