Chapter 3 | Under My Thumb

Madelynn

'...not surprisingly, the most attractive one- considering his family genes': I can clearly hear Regina's voice as what she said few days ago cross my mind.

Well- family genes indeed.

I'm currently sitting across the mahogany table facing the eldest Romanov- a.k.a SkyLane Boarding high school's headmaster- a.ka Lorenzo's older brother.

I try to act nonchalant and unbothered but I can't help it as my heart rate increases slightly- this man is the definition of intimidating.

He's been sitting in his leather chair with both elbows props up on top of the table as his hands clasp together in front of his face.

His dark brown hair is cut short and styled with an air of wealth; he even wear an Armani suits to complete the billionaire vibe- though he didn't seems to wear it to flaunt but he wear it because it's what he's been accustomed  to his whole life.

He also been scrutinizing me for the past three minutes with that same shades of rich brown eyes as Lorenzo's.

While Lorenzo's look at me with a mixed of shyness and unhidden awe; Mr. Romanov look at me with clinical assessment. As if I'm sort of a weird experiment that he can't seems to figure out.

He's the type of man that I would willingly invite to my bed- that is, until his little brother, invades every reasonable sense that I have left and find literally any attractive man to be faceless.

"Miss Hutson," he begin to say before gracefully leaned back against his chair.

His voice are manly deep and rich- echoing around the empty enormous room.

It's usually the type of sound that makes me instantly wet; but, at this moment- my pussy is as dry as Sahari Desert and instead I instinctively sat up straighter on my sit.

"Yes, Mr Romanov?", thankfully my voice didn't betray me and stay even.

"Your academic report shows that you have excel in almost all subjects with an impressive grades- almost suppressing Joshua's. However, your biology's are quite... disconcerting", he carefully said each words with a clam voice as to not offends me.

Disconcerting is just being too nice to describe my biology's grade- dissapointingly a failure is more like it.

"May I know if you had any... issues, with relating to this specific subject, Ms. Hutson?", he ask with a calm facade.

I lightly shakes my head before answering, "It's just that my extra cheer practice clashes with my biology's while majority of my teammates only have a free slot on that particular time. I had to attend since I'll be leading the teams on the grand competition this year"

"You're aware that if your grade is not up to the expectation of the school then you'll most likely be pull out from the team, yes?", he asked.

I nodded my head and said regretfully, "I do, Mr. Romanov. Hence, I've been searching for a suitable tutor to catch up with the topics that I've missed"

Mr. Romanov didn't say anything for a full minute before he sit up straight and lean towards his table and said, "I understand and I'll speak to Ms. Dolores and Mr. Hua as soon as possible to discuss on the matter of fixing the time slots to better accommodate your schedule".

A genuinely relief smile grace my lips and I excitedly exclaim, "That will be great. Thank You, Mr Romanov"

He only nodded his head and the corner of his lips lifted upward slightly at my enthusiastic respond and the smile looks foreign on his face- as if he's not use to that expression.