Chapter 5 | What a Mess

Madelynn

My legs gave out under me as I try to balance myself against the hard body beside me.

Wait. Hard body?

I look up only to be meet by a pair of brown eyes looking down at me with concern. A wide smile broke from my lips as I throw my hands around his neck.

"Lorenzo! What are you doing here, baby?", my words sound drunk even to my own ears.

Fuck. I'm wasted.

"Is there any problem here, Miss?", a boyish voice asked from behind me.

I turn around to glare at the interruption and found a lobby boy standing there with both hand clasp in front of him.

I lean against the warm body of Lorenzo from behind me and I might fall flat on my ass if he didn't hold on either side of my waist to keep on up.

"The problem is-", my voice halted as my vision blurred slightly before I continue to slurred, "-you are interrupting our tutoring session"

Regina suddenly block my view of the hotel's employee before she said in a tired voice, "There shouldn't be a problem here. The guys are close with us and here to assist us to reach our room", she briefly glance back at me and to my left before she turn back around and say, "As you can see my friends are quite out of it. Unless you would like to assist us to our room? I'm not sure you can handle this girl behind me, she tends to stuck her heel into a man reproductive organ when she's drunk"

Lorenzo's body slightly tense behind me and move my hips slightly away from his groin. At that time, a snort can be heard from beside me that suspiciously sound like-

Vittoria. Whom is currently being carried by a guy in a black leather jacket- bride style.

"What a good time that was-", she pause to let out a hiccup before she continue, "-serve him right for trying to grope on a 16 years old! What a fucking hell A-holes"

The guy with the leather jacket clear his throat awkwardly when Vittoria further snuggle up his neck. The closer I look into him, the clearer his face looks.

Logan? What is this? A school trip?

Regina let out a grateful sigh as the employee walks away.

She then return to us before she gritted down on me, "I really appreciated it if you don't make a scene here, Maddy"

I furrow my eyebrows and exclaim childishly, "Hey, what did I do?"

She ignore my question to look up at Lorenzo from above my head and turn to Logan before tilting her head to the elevator.

My body suddenly lifted in the air. Why am I flying? Am I an angel now? Did I finally grow a pair of wings? I cover my mouth to hide the loud snicker at those thoughts.

I look at the view above me and only to be meet with the most handsome man I had laid my eyes upon. With that I let out a dreamy sigh.

"Is she always like this?", Sergio suddenly said from in front of us.

Sergio is here? Is this really a school trip?

"This is not a school trip, Maddy- and no, you don't grew a pair of wings. Lorenzo is kind enough to carry you since you have problem walking straight at the moment. They're here to help us to get yours and Vittoria's drunken ass up to our room because you call them and Vittoria threatened to cut of their balls if Lorenzo didn't bring the whole squad", Regina said in an exhausted voice.