Bonus Chapter | Regina Mendez

♧Regina

The water cascaded down my naked skin as it washed off any lingering body wash from my skin. The strong scent of Lavender and Jasmine filled the bathroom and bring about the memory etched from the back of my head.

Your scent etched inside my bones, mi Reina.

The memory resurface so suddenly that I stumbled back against the bathroom wall with a jerk as the words feels like it was really being whispered against my ears. I can still feel the wet texture of his mouth and tongue as he harshly suck on my skin as if he wish to taste the flavour in his mouth. My groin throb with yearning and I have to take deep breath to force the memory away from my mind.

I turn off the faucet once I'm satisfied that there are no more of that slippery texture on my skin left from the creamy liquid. I grab my towel placed on the metal shelf beside me before I wrap them around myself. I turn around to unlock the door before stepping outside into the changing room. My legs still feel slightly shaky from the three hours lap on the swimming pool. I have gotten a lot in my mind since dad pay us a visit last night. The question seems light at first but the conversation always ended with his warning of staying away from other boys and asking me about my unprogressive relationship with Sergio Hernandez.

I look up at the mirror hanging over the wall in front of me and run my eyes over my self. My skin was naturally tan, thanks to my father gene. My black hair was put up in a messy bun and if I were to untie the knot, it'll fall just above my ass in a crazy wave. My hips and curve was sculptured in the right places and bless with a huge ass and tits. My body and the structure of my face resembles my nana during her young age rather than my mom's. The full lips and the huge eyes was my nana through and through, the only structure that I got from my mom was the pointy button nose that my dad sides always tease me about. The mixed Latina granddaughter. The black goat of the family.

I look almost perfect but it doesn't seems to be enough to catch his attention. It was that one time, one night and it has become a core memory of mine, branded inside my brain for a long time and a small part of me wish that it was his as well. I remember vividly the way he worship me with his hands and his lips. The words he whispered printed against my skin and my hand unconsciously went to put pressure over my throbbing groin. The throb seemingly moving to my pussy as it quiver at the thought of him.

I manage to catch myself before I succumb to the temptation and every muscles in my hand tightened as I spread my fingers apart. My head seemingly feels light as I turn around and took a step towards my locker. However, I instantly halted my next move as a thudding sound suddenly filled the empty room. I turn my head to look at the time and the the clock shows the time had just turn 9 pm.

The thudding sound seemingly come from the locker area at the far back against the wall before a sound of a woman cry resonate throughout the empty room and I instantly walk over my duffle bag, making my step light to prevent any noise. I reach down the hidden pocket of the bag and feel the cool sensation of the gun seeps through my skin. I slowly retrieve the gun before gently turning the safety off. I steady my breathing as I keep my step light whilst keeping my back against the locker's wall.

I slowly look over the edge of the first locker to find no one in sight before moving to the next one as well as the rest of them to be meet with an empty hallway until I finally reach the last locker. The thudding sound grow louder as I keep my back against the side of the locker and keep the gun ready on both of my hands. My hand tightened on the handle and my pointy finger hover over the trigger. I keep my focus before turning around to face the source of the noise.

My eyes blinked slowly in either relief or annoyance but the heavy sigh coming out from my mouth was definitely of annoyance. The scene in front of me portray a straight up porn. The girl's naked back repeatedly hit the wall causing the earlier thudding sound as she wrap her legs tightly around the man's hip while the man had her hand secured above her head in a strong grip. The man have his mouth close around one of her voluminous breast to nibble on her brown nipple as his hips move to thrust into the woman's drenched cunt with strong precision. Just as I was planing to go about my day, the woman's head lolled to the side as her eyes fall upon me and she immediately let out a surprise shriek.