Chapter 6 | Sinful Lips

Madelynn

"Would you please...", Regina exclaim loudly before gritted out at me in a low voice, "...cut it out, Maddy?"

"I'm trying! Okay?", I retort from my seat.

We were all hanging out together inside my room after we finish off our respective classes and practices. The clock display a mocking 5 pm.

Regina look down on my jittery legs before glaring up at me from underneath her eyelash and let out a sigh, "Why do you even make such conditions... if it's only going to make you stress out like this?"

I let out an exasperated sigh and stand up to only to pace in front of my bed, "At that time, I thought it will be a good idea to tease him a little bit longer. I mean the longer the waits the sweetest the fruit would be? No?"

"I've never heard such phrase before", Vittoria absently mumbled under her breath as she sprawled on my bed while looking down on the music sheets strewn in front of her.

"Me neither", Regina shrug her shoulder.

I roll my eyes in annoyance as I thought back at my stupid ass for being such a teasing hungry bitch. You think that at that time, when Lorenzo sounded his desire for me to teach him the art of sin that I would accept it and kiss that sinful lips right there and then?

Nope- I just have to make it harder for the both of us by saying: 'I'll teach you only if my biology test come out A+. Then, I'll teach you the art of sinning". A+? Not B or A but A+? Though, I'm confident in getting those grade but it still makes me anxious since it'll involve Lorenzo.

It has been three days from that occurrence and my pussy is basically glaring at me from inside me with hatred. The test result should be return to the to student by today at exactly 6 pm, cause Mr. Hua like to torture his student by making us wait.

Just as I did to Lorenzo- Karma is a bitch.

Regina roll her eyes upwards at my restlessness before moving from her seat towards the window. She suddenly wave her hands at us to motion us forward.

We hurriedly stand on each side of her. I sit at the edge of the window stool and lean back on the window frame. I started to open my mouth but stop myself when Vittoria let out a gasp as her eyes fixated on the view down the field.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I look down the training field facing the back of the girls dormitory. My mouth instantly went dry as my eyes catch on the object of my dear friends fascination.

The trio, especially Lorenzo look exceptionally fuckable at the moment. He's shirtless except for a sport short and sweats glistening down his muscled body. His jaw clenched as his eyes focus on the last man standing of the opposite team. The soft waves of his hair become more prominent as the sweat turn them slightly wet.

Turning me wet. Woaw, hold down your perverted ass buddy.

"When did dodgeball game become so fucking hot?", I said breathlessly.

The three of us exchange a look of agreement. I look back down just in time to see Lorenzo pull his right hand back. He took his stance and his arm, thigh and abdominal muscle clenched as he ready himself to throw the ball.