Chapter 12 | Uncanny Encounter

Madelynn

Lorenzo grunt from behind me as I grind my covered ass harder down the front of his obvious hard bulge, straining against his trouser. My cheer skirt pull upwards to reveal the bare cheeks of my ass, courtesy of wearing a thong. The feel of his straining hard cock slide against the middle of my ass ignite a pleasurable sensation all over me.

There's a sudden noise coming from outside the door, seemingly near us. Lorenzo let his forehead falls against my shoulder before I let out a humorous chuckle. I continue to grind over him and he let out a defeated sigh before moving his hand on either side of my thigh to rub them sensually slow.

My head falls back against his shoulder as my left hand went to wrap itself to push his head closer to assault my neck with his searing hot lips, my right hand move to splayed on the door in front of me to anchor myself as I literally dry humping him.

"Madelynn...", he groan out his pleasure when I quicken my pace.

"Shhh... we wouldn't want to get caught now would we?", teasing him is always fun.

His hand that have been caressing my thigh begin to teasingly move dangerously close to the line of my thong. I shudder at the anticipation and my mouth automatically beg, "Please, Enzo"

"I know", he tries to calm my sudden rough movement, grinding my ass against him as if to scratch some kind of itch.

An itch to fuck him that is.

He finger move to push aside my thong before slowly inserting two of his fingers inside my wet, sensitive pussy. We both groan in satisfaction and a loud moan escape my lips halfway before Lorenzo cover my mouth with his free hand.

"Shhh, we shouldn't get caught now would we?", he grunt out my own warning against my ears before giving a particularly hard thrust.

The wet sound of his hand curling inside my cunt makes me breath heavily against his hand and a whimper moan come out of his throat as he try to lessen the sound by pulling away his hand, opting on kissing me.

"Are you going to cum?", I ask in a sultry voice dripping with pleasure as he thrust against my ass harder, quicker.

The movement of his finger synchronize with the speed of his thrust and when his thumb move to rub my clit, I can't help but arch my back more to receive his rough thrust. His hand went to grip both of my hips, pulling me closer against him.

"Cum for me baby", I beg at the same time a harsh moan escape my lips as I finally come. It prove just how much I crave a release from how quick my orgasm catch up to me. His finger continue to curl inside me to ride out my orgasm and I bite my lips when his satisfied smirk sear my neck.

Lorenzo suddenly lost control when the voices outside finally disappear. My body lurch forward and both of my palms splayed across the door as I stand on my toe. My body jolted up and down as Lorenzo wrap one arm around my waist and another on my hip to pull me to him as he thrust his cock against my ass with an alarming speed.

"Fuck yes. Fuck my ass baby. Faster. Fuck me harder", I moan out before our mouth clash together in a messy tangle of tongue and lips.

"Madelynn. Please-", he hissed down my mouth, never stopping his rough thrust.

"Fucking come for me, what's stopping you?", my hand move to pull his hair tightly to increase the pleasure he feels.

He suddenly freeze, holding my hips against his front before he groan loudly against my temple- he finally cum. His hips continue to jerk forwards to chase his high and with every slow thrust, it followed by a satisfied whimper.