RAGE!

Rage, hatred, sadness, fear, sickness, helplessness. All these different feelings were running through Aragorn after he read the last sentence of the letter from the Dark elf and saw what was in the little present.
"There is a little present here to show you what exactly your daughter went through."

The present was a little box that had 10 bloodied finger nails, and a picture of his little Angel strapped in a chair looking so fearful and in pain. Aragorn felt the tears rolling down his face, he could hear Legolas calling his name trying to get him to look away from the things in the box.

"Aragorn please put it down, you don't need to see this" Legolas tried to grab the box and picture but Aragorn was white knuckled holding the things tight.  Aragorn let out a breath he seemed to be holding and dropped the things in his hand hearing the box hit the table. Standing he walked to the door but then suddenly stumbled and fell passing out.

Legolas sat in a chair letting out a sad painful breath at the sight of the love of his life. Aragorn had been brought to bed, the healers said that the stress, anxiety, sadness, and fear just got to much for him and his body is trying to recover.
Legolas couldn't help but let the regret creep in on him. The day Angel got taken he should have known no one was going to help him he should have paid closer attention to what was going on around him. How could he let someone sneak up on him and knock him out while Angel screamed for his help. Truthfully every night Legolas was haunted by the screams of his niece yelling for his help. Today seeing that letter and contents of the so called presents made his stomach turn and the pain was so much worse.

Did Angel think he was a complete failure that he couldn't help her. She was right there and he lost her, then when the searches started he couldn't  pull himself together long enough or quick enough to help, now who knows where she is and they still couldn't figure how the letter or present even got here. Every person they questioned all came back as useless leads and no help at all, time was running out Legolas knew deep down this wasn't going to be the last of these presents who knew what would be in the next one.

Days went by and Aragorn still hadn't woken, Legolas had to pry himself away from the room to continue the search for Angel they couldn't waste time, Aragorn was already going to be extremely sad and distraught when he finally wakes up, Legolas was not going to waste anymore time couldn't he knew what would happen if the search was called off while the king rested. Aragorn would be livid that no one did anything other than tend to him.

Standing in front of the map Legolas scanned it over again and again working his way threw the lands knowing where he has been and what he has seen in those areas trying to find exactly what they were missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING BACK IN DUNGEN

Angel looked at Vokrii with pleading teary eyes. "Please I have learned my lesson I swear, I will listen and I will never harm you again, you have my word." 
Vokrii had slowly walked back over to the table with a calculated look on his face. "Oh Angel I still believe your lieing" he picked up another tool and met her eyes with his giving her a deadly smile and deeply chuckled.
"I do believe though after this your going to truly learn your lesson." Slowly walking back towards her he watched as she struggled to get free and kept giving him those pleading eyes and begging him not to hurt her, but her pleas were falling on deph ears he would not let her get away with this insufferable attitude and not listening to him, she was no longer a child no he watched her closely over the past few years very closely. Angel had grown into a beautiful woman and Vokrii wasn't blind. He saw the way some of his men looked at her and he made it very clear to everyone of them that she belonged to him, she was his reward for defeating Aragorn.

The Gondor kings daughter belonged to him and he would do with her as he pleased and no one would stop him not even Angel herself.
Coming out of his thoughts Vokrii held the tool up to Angel it was a hammer.
"Originally I had it planned that your punishment was going to be you hanging feom the chains and me whipping you but you had to go and continue to scratch me so I had to rip out all those pretty nails. Now for the lieing and talking back my dear Angel I was so tempted to rip out your toung"

He watched as the words sank in and Angel eyed the tool knowing he very well couldn't rip her toung out with a hammer.
"I figured I'll punish you for leaving your room and make sure you won't be able to do that for a while."
Stepping forward he grabbed a stool moving it I'm front of the chair Angel was seated in and grabbed her leg resting her foot sideways on the stool then one swift movement.

CRACK!!!!!

The hammer smashed down against Angel's ankle shattering the bone.
The heart wrenching scream that came from Angel made Vokrii smile sickly and look up at her. Angels face was twisted in pain and she was screaming and crying still pleading for him to stop and to leave her be. Vokrii walked back to the table setting down the hammer and smiled again when the screaming stopped. Angel was slumped over in the chair passed out from all the pain.
Kicking the stool away Vokrii got a picture of his sweet girl passed out then un strapped her and lifted her into his arms carrying her all the way back to their room.
Laying her down he called a maid to tend to her wounds while he went to go write his pen pal a letter that was going to contain the photo as well as a gift.

Vokrii didn't take the time to clean himself up still hands covered in blood he wrote his letter and picked out a box to put the nails and photo in. Smiling at his handy work feeling a bit more relaxed he sent off the letter and went to go check on his princess.