Revenge

Boromirs POV:

My revenge was finally coming into view. For weeks now I have been collecting information to help me prepare. One thing I needed most of all was to watch what went on around here at every minute of the day make sure nothing would get in my way when I finally fallowed through with the plan.

When dinner started I announced I was leaving to visit Arwen's father Elrond, and that I was going to leave right after dinner. "Boromir don't you think you should wait till morning it would be a lot safer." I smiled as my brother tried to convince me I should wait till morning. "no I have to go now I just have this feeling that something good is going to happen if I leave now." Aragorn smiled and nodded his head "well you're a grown man you can make your own decisions anything I say I guess won't stop you." Aragorn stood and smiled "I have lots of work to finish in my study I guess this is goodbye brother." Boromir stood and hugged his brother and watched as he left.

Looking up Boromir caught Arwen's eyes "I guess this is good bye love." Arwen rolled her eyes and stood from the table going to check on her daughter before she started her nightly routine. Smiling Boromir stood and went to his rooms quickly grabbing his things and throwing them in a bag knowing his time was limited if he wanted to carry out his plan he had to move quickly.

Hurrying I went into the gardens and crouched down behind some rose bushes. After gathering all my information I noticed that Arwen came to the gardens every night alone and spent quiet some time there. I smiled as my plan was unfolding Arwen stepped into the gardens smiling looking at all of the plants and slowly coming to where Boromir was hiding. What Arwen didn't know was tonight would be the last night she would step foot into her gardens.

Boromir was hidden deeper into the garden where you couldn't see the castle that well because of the trees. I watched as Arwen passed me and knelt down to smell some flowers. Quickly I stood and lunged towards her holding my hand over her mouth. Pulling out a dagger I stabbed her right in the chest feeling the blood pour down my hand as I did. I moved a bit and pinned her against the tree and stabbed her in the stomach twice watching as the light left her eyes. Finally pleased with my work I picked her up and through her behind the bushes I was recently hiding behind. Looking down I noticed my shirt was covered in blood. Digging into my bag I pulled out a fresh shirt and put it on while making my way to the stables. As I got on my horse I smiled at the thought of Aragorn finding his wife dead.

Aragorn's POV:

I was working in my study when I heard my brother's horse leaving. Smiling I sat there and did some work till I looked at the time Arwen should have come by now to tell me to retire to bed. Standing I smiled thinking that she must have just got caught up in the gardens. Walking out to the gardens I called Arwen's name and received no answer "Arwen are you still out here?" I looked down and saw Arwen's foot prints leading into the garden but none coming back. Sighing I walked into the gardens and started to fallow the footprints smiling at the thought of my wife being so caught up in flowers that she couldn't answer my calls. Walking closer to the roses I noticed red on the ground bending down and examining it I noticed it was blood and there was allot of it. Peering over the rose bushes I felt like I was going to be sick I saw Arwen drenched in blood her body in a heap behind the bushes.

Panicking I picked her up and started to run back to the castle shouting for help. One of the healers looked over Arwen's body and looked at me "She is dead my lord stab wounds it seems like one to the chest and two to the stomach" I felt grief and sadness over wash me how could this happen. Deciding that the best thing to do would be to bury her body in Rivendale with her family.

The next morning Aragorn sent letters to all the kingdoms telling them of the tragic attack on his wife, he also made sure that the one to Elrond was more personal and that the body of the queen would be delivered to him and that he and angel will be there shortly after.

Standing on the steps of Gondor Aragorn had all the towns people brought to the courtyard. "My brothers and sisters of Gondor last night a tragedy has happened in the white city someone murdered the queen lets have a moment of silence." Every person in that court yard cried silently for their queen. "Thank you all you may go back to what you were doing." Citizens of Gondor started to put flowers on the stairs and said prayers lighting candles.

Elrond's POV:

I was working in my study when there was a knock on the door. "come in, this better be important" The maid handed him a letter and he smiled seeing the seal of Gondor "finally a letter from my daughter." Opening the letter and reading the first sentence I felt dread Aragorn is going on about a tragedy that took place in Gondor really rambling, when I made it through the whole letter I dropped it and felt cold. The letter stated that Arwen was murdered and her body was being sent here to be buried and Aragorn and Angel would be on their way. Boromir just came from Gondor and said Arwen was acting strange like something was bothering her. What all happened in the white city that had his daughter on such edge and most importantly what happened in those gardens of the castle.

Legolas' POV:

While helping my mother and father look something up in the library a maid came rushing in handing my father a letter. Noticing it had the great seal of Gondor on it I didn't know why it would be addressed to the whole family. "Dear Royal Family of Mirkwood, a horrible tragedy has happened here in Gondor. Our Elven Queen has been savagely murdered and her funeral will be held in Rivendale where her body has been sent to lay in piece with her family, you are all invited to attend. With sadness Aragorn king of Gondor" We all just starred at each other trying to come to terms with what my father just read. My mother started to break down into tears, as my father tried to comfort her. "I'm going to see Aragorn I don't care if he wants to see me or not he needs someone right now." My parents nodded their approval "ok son just be safe we don't know who could have done this and we don't know exactly why they did" I nodded to my father and left.

Boromir's POV:

Watching as a maid rushed past me to bring a letter to Elrond I knew instantly who it was from. Standing up I made my way to Elrond's study and waited till I heard a cry of sadness to walk in. "Elrond whats wrong?" he looked up from his hands and spoke shaky "Arrrrwen is dddead" I made my voice crumble into sadness. "how did this happen who would kill the elf Gondor queen." Elrond frowned "that's it shes an elf not all man have changed their views. Some must still be against having elven on their land." I tried not to smirk as Elrond started to shout accusations about man not changing. "Elrond you have a point but I don't think it could have just been any man or woman they had to be inside of the castle working close to know the going ons around the castle to know that Arwen would be in that garden alone."

Elrond put on a face of anger and grief "I swear whoever did this will be caught and I will make them pay for what they did to my daughter." I sighed "I wonder how my brother must be taking this I hope he is well" Elrond frowned " I hope he isn't doing anything drastic you know him" Oh I could only hope that my brother would do something that would force him out of being king so I could take my rightful place.