Stuck

Hey everyone I'm having major writers block right now with this story.
I have been more in a darker mood of writing and the last time I wrote with that mood was the chapter Elrond died. (Yes I know I probably messed up his name (^-^) )  The chapter Legolas got beaten up was originally written way darker but I went back and made it more friendly.
I love trigger warning stories if you have read any of my other works you would see that but I always felt this was the story I could write lighter I guess.
Anyways if you are enjoying the story so far please leave a comment saying what you would like to see and if you are okay if it goes a little darker or if you like the lighter way of writing.

Please this will be a major help to me and get more chapters pushed out I already am working on some ideas and have little snippets of things that can happen. Maybe we can discuss some ideas for this story on my profile I believe there is a discussion section there or something.

Anyways I truthfully appreciate you all and I want you all to know that times I have felt down I have read your comments and they made me happy seeing a story being noticed and I went back and replied because it made me feel happy thinking that maybe some of you appreciated getting feedback.

I love you all and I am planning on updating soon I just have the story in a little mess at the moment in my mind.