What Does This Mean

Legolas and Aragorn both watched eachother closely. Aragorn was more confused than ever he didnt know what Legolas wanted him to say or do and it was driving him crazy.
"I dont know what to say Legolas"

Legolas turned and looked at him.
"Just tell me how you feel mellonin" Aragorn looked at Legolas still confused by what Legolas was asking of him. What was he supposed to say? How did Aragorn feel? 
Sighing Aragorn shook his head. "You're confusing me so deeply" Aragorn whispered knowing Legolas heard him.
"What is so confusing?" They both starred at eachother for a few momments both going over their own thoughts.

Legolas didnt understand why Aragorn couldnt just tell him how he felt he gave off many hints to Aragorn how he felt about him but still he seemed to not understand or maybe he didnt feel the same way and Legolas read everything wrong.
Suddenly a blush crossed Legolas's face and he looked away trying to hide it.

Aragorn already caught it though and was watching him closely. "Legolas I....I...." Aragorn closed his mouth then sighed trying to put his thoughts together. "We have been friends for a very long time....and lately it seems like you have been giving off some kind of mixed signals or maybe I'm reading them wrong."

Legolas looked at Aragorn and shook his head. "Don't worry about it, forget I asked let's just call it a night." Legolas looked away again feeling a bit uneasy he knew what he wanted Aragorn to say but yet he didnt want to push his friend.
Aragorn shook his head. "No lets talk about this first... awhile back before Arwen was murdered one night we had gotten in a fight and she told me that I would rather spend all my time with you than anyone else and that you would do the same for me because you loved me."

Legolas stood still listening to Arsgirn and his eyes went wide at the story. Legolas didn't know what to say and continued to just stand there looking at the wall. Aragorn sighed at Legolas's quietness "I had responded to her that yes me and you have a brotherly love....but I'm starting to feel like it may be something more than that."

Turning Legolas looked at Aragorn "What do you mean" Aragorn stepped forward bringing his hand up going to put it in Legolas's shoulder as usual but instead put it against his cheek.
"I dont know how or when but I think sometime along the way I fell in love with you, more than just a friendly love or a brotherly love a love as in, well loving someone to the point of wanting to be with them."

Legolas was speachless and stood looking at Aragorn then slowly started to smile. "I have waited forever to hear you say that. I love you to by the way"
Aragorn smiled at Legolas feeling like a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. "What does this mean" Aragorn said lightly.
Legolas reached his hand out so he was now touching Aragorn's face. "It means the secret is out we both now know we have feelings for one another... and we can take things slowly we dont have to rush neither one of us really knows what to do in this situation"
Aragorn shook his head. "Of course we know what to do we are in love with one another no different than any other one loving eachother." Legolas shook his head a bit. "Aren't you worried though what someone may think. The great king of Gondor in love with a Male elf" Aragorn shook his head lightly "It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks" looking down Aragorn sighed a bit to himself still trying to wrap all this around his brain as well. Legolas and him have been friends for years and now they are both confessing their love for one another.

Legolas stood still and looked out at the garden with a small smile feeling all warm inside. His dreams are finally coming true. Turning he looked at Aragorn and smiled "I think it's time to call it a night we can pick back up on this conversation in the morning yes." Aragorn looked up nodding "yes of course" Legolas stepped closer and brushed his lips against Aragorn's cheek "Goodnight then Aragorn" turning swiftly Legolas walked away and to his room glancing back to look at Aragorn before turning down another hall. Aragorn stood watching Legolas leave and wasnt able to speak. Reaching up he touched his cheek and felt his face turn hot. Well this was going to be different. Taking a deep breath Aragorn turned and headed to his own rooms still a little confused on what all just happened.

(I know this was short and probably not as great as the rest of the story. I'm trying to get myself back into writing this since originally it was just written for an old friend.)