Fallen Angel

Angel's POV

Angel was so happy when she saw Legolas rush to help her. That happiness was short lived when she watched as Legolas was knocked out and get brought to the dungeons.

Fear coursed threw her as she kicked and screamed as she was dragged from her home.

"No let me go!!!! Uncle Legolas help!!!" She screamed and cried for help the whole time and was scared to find out was going to happen to her. How could these people she trusted and lived like family be handing her over to monsters.

Reaching the outside she looked around wildly trying to figure out an escape. Suddenly she was brought to a stop and looking up she saw what looked like an elf but had much different skin. It was a sickly gray color and their eyes were a blood red. A cold chill ran down her spine as this beast hybrid looked at her.

What was it??? Angel couldnt wrap her head around what she was looking at. This wasnt the type of hybrid her father and the fellowship faced she was told the stories and these things looked more elvish then anything.

"Hello princess"

Angel cringed at the way this thing said her name. It sent cold chills threw her and you could feel a coldness envelope around you as it starred. 

"Well thank you for handing over the Princess I will make sure she is very... well taken care of"

Angel glared but also felt fear run threw her. She wasn't stupid her father made sure she knew how cruel the world could be.

Angel felt a cold hand grab hold of her arm and instantly tried getting away it felt like death had touched her.

"Calm down princess your safe.... for now"

It felt like the trip took weeks, at some point she couldnt tell how long they had been on the road because at one point these things decided to put a sack over her head. When they finally reached their destination and the sack was taken off Angel's head she was in a room with whoever the thing was that first greeted her.

"So Princess this will be your room while you are here... is it sufficient"

Angel was confused why would they care if she was comfortable in this place.
Not answering Angel stood with her eyes at the floor refusing to acknowledge this person or thing she was still confused as to what it was.

"Well I will just leave you then to get cleaned up and come back to collect you for dinner."
Angel heard as the door opened and closed and finally looked up to investigate her surroundings.

She was in the middle of what seemed to be a beautifully decorated bedroom. I'm the middle of the far wall was a four post canopy bed. The canopy was black lace and the covers were dark red silk. There were two bedside tables one had candles on it and the other was a crystal tree statue.

On the left wall was a massive fire place with a black fur rug in front of it and a dark red couch. On the right wall was a cabinet full of clothes and a vanity that looked like it was made from dark crystal. There was a door leading to what seemed to be a bathroom. On the wall behind her was the door that the creature had exited from so she assumed it was the exit.

Walling to the door she turned the handle to find it of course locked. Sighing deeply Angel sat on the couch trying to figure out how she was going to get out of here.

Thoughts swarming her head of what has happened to her father, does he know she is gone by now, what happened to Legolas after they knocked him out.

It seemed like hours passed but Angel had no way of knowing there was no windows in the room so she had no since of if it was night or day.
A sound came from the door and Angel listened frozen in place as the lock turned and the door opened.

Not looking towards the door she kept her eyes focused on the fire.
"Hello there Princess, my my my you didnt get cleaned up at all your still covered in filth."

This made Angel look down at herself and she grimaced. Being a princess and living at the castle she never really got dirty she was always clean maybe her hands and shoes would get dirty but she was covered in filth now.

"Do you need help getting cleaned up, you are very young I should have considered that you may need help"

Angel frowned yes she was little and didnt know how to run her own bath properly, but she was not letting this thing help her that was for sure.

"Still playing the quiet game I see" Angel felt the couch dip and could see a pair of dark boots next to her.
"Now come come princess you cant stay quiet for ever, what can I do to make you happy"

Angel sighed looking up at the thing "I want to go home"

The creature sighed "well your in luck because this is your home now" Angel shook her head looking back at the fire, a tear falling from her eyes.

"Oh princess dont cry"
Angel stood up glaring at the creature.
"My name is Angel not princess stop calling me princess you you you you.... thing"

The creature seemed a bit pleased of her reaction. "Alright then Angel, I'm sure you have some questions but first we shall get you a bath I will send a maid up to help you then you will be brought down to dinner."

Angel watched as the creature stood and walked out. Shortly after another one appeared and Angel could tell it was a female of these creatures. The maid told her they were dark elves and that the only other one she had been talking to apperently is their king. Angel never knew there was such a thing as a dark elf and it made her feel bad that she had been calling them creatures and things this whole time when they were actually people.

When she was bathed and dressed she looked at herself in the mirror. The dress she was wearing was long sleeved and it was black it had a corset kind of top that was red with black ties. The maid had put her hair in a long braid and put some red ribbon in it.
Angel was lead out the door in chains which the maid apologized about numerous times. Arriving at what must be the dinning hall Angel was lead down the long table and placed in a seat to the left of the head of the table.
"His majesty will join you shortly"