Question!!!

So the next chapter I have been working on is from Angel's point of view with the enemy now I have two ways playing out in my head that it can go. I have a very dark way and a nicer way and was wondering what you all thought.
Because my darker way is major trigger warning as for my nicer way is just slightly trigger warning.

So i will leave this up for a few days maybe a week and check back and see what you all are wanting more of. Leave any ideas below as well I would love to hear how you all see it playing out and if you dont want to post it publicly you can send me a message and i will be sure to reply I love to interact with you all and I want you all to know that you are what keeps me writing this story every one of you has fueld my passion for this story again and I just want you to know that your voices are heard and I take into consideration everything you say. Even critiques I have hammered into my head to go back and fix chapters where I was corrected. Just remember this is a fanfiction and will sway from the lore alot so of you see different relationships or people that are still living or different deaths just remember it's not going off the original LOTR story line.

Love you lots
Michelle