Happy Family

Arwens POV
I snuck back into the castle hoping to god Aragorn didn't notice my absence. It was late so he probably was still in the study or went off to bed. I decided to check our room first and smiled satisfied that he didn't come to the room yet. So finally making up my mind I walked to the study. Nearing the door you could hear talking going on. I put my head against the door and could hear Aragorn and Legolas talking. Frowning I opened the door a little to harshly. Arwen had a problem with Legolas always being around he always seemed to be taking Aragorn away from her plus Aragorn only looked happy when Legolas was around he always had that bright smile on his face. Arwen dully noted the only time she had that smile directed at her was when her and Aragorn got married and again earlier today when she told him she was pregnant.

Quickly putting on a fake smile Arwen walked in to the room clearing her throat "Legolas what a surprise showing up here so late it's almost morning. Aragorn we should go to bed it's late. Petunia!" A maid ran in quickly "yes ma'am?" Arwen smiled at the girl "Take Prince Legolas to a room and get him settled in for the night will you" The girl nodded "Yes ma'am"

Aragorn's POV:

Me and Legolas were discussing matters about orcs invading towns when Arwen came in and disturbed us. "Oh yes I didn't notice how late it was" I stood and turned towards Legolas "well Legolas we can continue this discussion tomorrow after breakfast" I looked towards Arwen and saw a bit of hostility in her eyes but ignored it and grabbed her hand "good night Legolas" I turned and left hand in hand with Arwen when we got to our room she seemed to be calm and pleased again. "Arwen are you alright?" I seemed to have caught her by surprise because she practically jumped with eyes bulging. Arwen nodded her head slowly "Yes I'm fine, why do you ask?" I shook my head and got changed then laid down "Just checking, you are the mother of my child" I looked at her stomach and smiled a bit still in wonder over the whole thing.

Arwen's POV:

I smiled as me and Aragorn left the study feeling better now that I have him back to myself and he isn't hanging around with Legolas. Truly I didn't have a problem with Legolas till after the fellowship when I saw the way he looked at Aragorn like as if Aragorn was the only thing Legolas could see at times. Arwen watched silently as Aragorn got ready when he stopped and asked if she was ok she was shocked.

Finally being able to speak she smiled at him and told him she was fine. When they both were in bed she smiled and cuddled up to him "I love you Aragorn remember that" they laid their in silence till they finally fell asleep.

Legolas' POV:

I liked being in Aragorn's presence without Arwen around it made talking so much easier. When she was in the room you had to watch what you said or she would jump down your throat which to Legolas's surprise Aragorn would just stand there and watch not saying a word. Legolas was startled a bit when Arwen barged into the room declaring it was time for Aragorn to retire to sleep. Legolas fallowed the maid slowly to his rooms and smiled when he walked in the room was done in greens and tans just for him. He remembered Aragorn specially requesting a room made like this for Legolas whenever he visited.

Sitting down on the side of the bed Legolas looked out the window "Oh Aragorn when are you going to open your eyes and see what Arwen is doing to you"