Chapter 19

Alexia's POV

I can feel Jenni's eyes on me after my comment on her leaving Barca and look over a few minutes later. She was talking with Vir and Lola about something while Mapi was trying to convince Patri to let her practice her tattoos on her.

"Earth to Ale." I bring my attention back to the person in front of me and am met with Aurelia's gaze on me trying to pick apart my thoughts.

"Hey Lia."

"That's not going to work. What are you thinking?" She asks.

"That I need a drink, do you want one?" I ask.

"No thank you, I've still got a full glass of water. We can talk when you get back," she smiles at me. I glare at her in return and retreat into the house to fill up a glass of water. I turn my back to the door and lean against the counter to gather my thoughts.

"Everything okay?" I jump a little and meet Jenni's soft gaze.

"Yep, I am just getting water," I tell her.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you as well, do you want to come back to Barca?" I ask.

"Soon, I promise. I don't know when but I'll be back."

"Don't take too long."

"We'll see. How is Nala doing?"

"She's good, still likes Lia more than you," I tease her.

"Shut up, she loves me."

"I never said she didn't, I said she loved Lia more."

"Not possible, I was at your place way more than Lia," she points out.

"Lia has been around more lately," I respond.

"I guess that means I'll have to stop by later."
"I guess it does."

"Hey guys! I need to go pick up Toni, do you mind telling everyone else?" Lia asks.

"Sure, is everything alright?"

"I think so, I don't even know where he is yet."

"Let us know if you need anything!" Jenni shouts after her.

"That's Nala's second favorite," I whisper to her before I walk back outside.

Aurelia's POV

Once I get in Leila's car I call Toni and wait for him to respond.

"Hey Toni! Where do I need to pick you up?" I ask him.

"Hey, Ari. Please don't be mad. I need you to come to the police station."

"Toni! What are you doing at the police station?" I shout.

"I'll tell you when you get here, can you just-"

"You will tell me now or you can spend the night there. Why are you there Antonio?"

"They pulled us over and there was some weed in the car so we were all taken here."

"Antonio Vidal. I raised you better than that. Wait for me there and do not talk to any of your friends until I get there." I hang up and start driving to the station while trying to not speed. When I get there I take a few deep breaths in the car to keep myself from exploding on Antonio.

"I'm here for Antonio Vidal," I say when I go inside.

"Aurelia?" The person at the desk asks.

"Yes. Can I see him?"