Cute Stiles Moment

(Stiles POV)

Me and Eliana (You see I already have a nickname for her cause she's my future wife 😉) finished picking up the papers. She handed me my Biology book and momentarily our hands touched and I swear I felt sparks.I pulled my hand back.

"Hey, what class do you have next?" I asked. She picked up her schedule.
"Mr.Harris' class." She said. I mentally fist pumped in my head.
"Nice. Me too. Do you want me to walk you there?" I asked while standing up.
"Sure. Thanks." She said. I held out my hand, taking advantage of the little bit of confidence I had at the moment. She took it and I felt my heart skip a beat. I smiled inwardly. I know I sound like a girl right now but I don't care.
We walked down the halls and everyone stopped and stared. I heard whispers from all directions, 'What is a hot chick like her doing with nerd like him?' 'Aww, look at his face. He looks so happy.' That one made me smile even wider.

"STILES!!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around and saw Phoebe running towards me. She jumped on me making me have to let go of Ana's hand and I missed the warmth immediately.

"Hey Phoebs." I said looking at her. She looked over at Ana who had a look in her eyes that I couldn't identify and then looked back at me giving a look that said 'You're going to explain later.' She jumped down and walked over to Eliana.

"Hey I'm Phoebe. This dorks (she nodded her head over at me) sister." She said holding her hand out to Ana. Ana visibly relaxed. DOES THAT MEAN THAT SHE THOUGHT PHOEBE WAS SOMEONE ELSE?!

"Hey I'm Eliana." Ana said shaking Phoebe's hand. Phoebe was going to say something else but the heel rang and mentally thanked God.

"Sorry Phoebs, gotta go. See ya later. Bye." I said taking Ana's hand and pulling her down the hall with me.

"Your sister seems nice." Eliana said. I chuckled.

"Try spending your whole life with her. She isn't that nice." I responded. Eliana laughed. I stared at her as a musical laughter escaped her.

"Hey, do you wanna maybe hang out after school?" I blurted out, my cheeks getting hot. Eliana blushed also.

"I'd love to hang out with you Stiles." She said. I smiled from ear to ear.

I just got my first official date with my future wife.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>