Chapter 4 (Revised)

(Phoebe's POV)

Me and Rosie are in class. We are sitting next to our friends Erin, Ryana and Lacey. Stiles is constantly asking Scott questions about Derek and the Alpha. You can see in Scott's face that he is getting annoyed. The teacher starts pass out tests and I look at mine and see a big red A+.

"Yes!!!!" I say jumping out of my seat. Everyone looks at me as if I have lost my mind. I look down blushing. You can hear Stiles laughing in front of me. I slap him across the back of his head. Rosie, Er, Ry, and Lace start to laugh. Stiles glares at me. I smile innocently at him. Scott picks up his test and there is a D- with a note under it.

"Dude you need to study more." Stiles says

" I'm studying with Allison after school." Scott says with a small smirk on his face.

"That's my boy!" Stiles says with a little disbelief on his face

"We're just studying." Scott says with annoyance in his voice.

"No you're not." Erin says looking at her nails.

"We're not?" Scott says with confusion in his voice. Oh poor Scott, so stupid.

"If you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity I swear- I swear I will have you deballed." Stiles says with force and amusement in his tone. All of us start laughing when he says that. That's my brother for you.

"Okay. Just stop with the questions." Scott says

"No, no more questions. No more talking about the Alpha or Derek.....Who still scares me." Stiles says defeated. I sigh thinking about Derek. He is gorgeous. He was gone by the time I woke up this morning, which was disappointing but I got over it. I am brought back to reality by Ry slapping me across the face.

"OW WHAT THE HELL RY?!?!?" I yell rubbing my now scalding hot cheek.

"You were just staring into space with a dreamy look in your eyes and I want to know who you were thinking about." She says as if nothing just happens. I look at her as if she is crazy.

"That's doesn't mean you have to slap me. I say grabbing my things and putting them in my bag. We all walk out the classroom talking about his stupid Scott was to think that he was actually going over to Allison's to actually study. He's so naive to be a wolf.

We all go our separate ways to go to our lockers. I was just ready for the day to be over. As I was getting ready to go to Chem, I turned and saw a very pale Derek holding a frightened Jackson but the back of his neck against the locker. I laugh at the look on Jackson's face. Derek turns towards me and relief flashed through his eyes. He drops Jackson and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls me towards the parking lot.

"What are you doing here?" I ask trying to keep up his body weight hat was on me, up.

"I was shot." Is all he says before walking out in front of Stiles' jeep making Stiles slam on the breaks. Derek suddenly looses balance and falls to the ground, taking me with him. I see Scott running over.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks though clenched teeth.

"I was shot." Derek repeats.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asks

"It was a different type of bullet." Derek says with pain in his eyes.

"A silver bullet." Stiles says with hope in his voice. I roll my eyes at my idiot of a brother.

"No. You idiot." Derek says glaring at Stiles.

"That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott says in a whisper.

"Who said I had 48 hours?" Derek asks curiously.

"The one who shot you." Scott says as if Derek already knows. Then out of no where Derek's eyes start to change into their electric blue color. All of our eyes widen.

"Stop that." Scott says looking around to see if anyone noticed.

"I'm trying to tell you that I can't." Derek says scrunching his eyes closed.

"Help me get him in your car." Scott says to Stiles. They pull him up and into Stiles car. Stiles turns to me.

"You coming?" He asks. I answer his question by jumping in the back seat, careful not to bump into Derek.

"Before this journey even begins, Stiles, please make sure you don't say anything that makes him rip your throat out." I say. Stiles pales a little while Derek smirks and looks at me. I smile at him and rub his good arm softly.
We end up driving around for about 45 minutes because Stiles has no idea where to go. I was annoyed and Derek was in major pain.
"Call Scott, you idiot. Driving around isn't going to solve anything." I half yell. Stiles parked then called Scott. He said to take Derek to where he worked. We didn't have any other problems place to take him so that's what we did.
I helped Derek walk to the metal table in the middle of the room. He leaned against it groaning. Stiles and I were freaking out because Derek said that we might have to cut his arm off. Luckily, Scott arrived just in time. Derek yanked the bullet out of Scott's hands, broke it in half, and dumped the black powder inside it onto the table. He, then, lit it on fire before shoving it into the wound. He fell to the floor, groaning loudly in pain. After a minute or so, he got back up and was perfectly fine.
"That was awesome." Stiles yelled. I just shook my head, grabbing my bag and walking out. I needed fresh air.

As I am walking, hear a twig snap behind me

As I am walking, hear a twig snap behind me. I turn to look if anyone is behind me. There is no one. I walk decide to turn around and go back to where everyone was. I continue to walk/run when all of a sudden I'm a pulled into a dark alleyway and a cloth is put over my mouth. I scream and thrash around feeling my eyes grow heavy. The last thing I see before I black out is 2 pair of bright yellow eyes. Then I am sucked into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiloo!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this one. This will not have all the exact Teen Wolf dialogue. There will be some new characters and more twists and surprises.

Edited 1/5/16
1107 Words