Chapter 6 (Revised)

(Phoebe's Pov)

I'm don't know where I am. The last thing I remember was the video store and that monster who did this to me. I wandered around looking for someone or something. This place is forever going. I turn around and my eyes land on someone. Someone who I've been wanting to see for years. My mom. Tears start falling from my eyes as I run to my mom, jumping in her arms. I push my face into her neck, breathing in her scent. Her arms wrap around me, squeezing me as tight as I am squeezing her. I sob loudly as I hold onto my mom. I knew she was crying also because her shoulders were rising and falling rapidly. " Mom." I whisper. She pulls away from me, putting her hands on my shoulder giving me a once over before smiling widly. "Hey, sweetheart." She says while rubbing her hands over my hair. "I miss you so much." I said to her while wiping the tear that fell from her face. "I miss you too, and Stiles and your dad. I've been watching you guys from up here. You've been up to a lot of stuff, young lady." She scolded but also laughed. I scratch my head, turning slightly away, "Yeahhhhh, where is up here by the way?" I ask curiously. She looks around, "You're in heaven, Phoebe." I whirl around staring at her shocked, " I died?!"
"No, it's not your time yet honey. You've got some amazing friends, an amazing family and a quite handsome man waiting for you down there," She said smirking. I blush when she mentions Derek. "It's time for you to go back." My mom said while once again bring me into her arms. I start to cry again at the thought of leaving her. She sighs, " Tell Stiles and your dad that I love them." She then starts to fade away and I get surrounded by darkness.

I open my eyes and see that I'm laying in a hospital bed. I'm hooked up to multiple machines, needles in at every angle. I try to move my neck but a rushing pain shoots through me. I just relax and close my eyes when I hear the door open. I end up falling back asleep even though I had just woken up. I am woken up by footsteps walking towards me. My body is tense but when a hand grabs mine,my body instantly relaxes. I feel a pair of soft lips on mine. I then know who the person is, I could never forget those lips. It's Derek.

"I'm sorry you got hurt. It's all my fault, I should have known that with the alpha loose that you weren't safe." He stops for a second before continuing. "I want you to come back to me, I need you Phoebe. You keep my sane." Derek says his voice quieting at the end.

My heart began to best faster and the sound on the heart monitor got faster and louder. I feel Derek tense and he grips my hand. I used the little strength I had to squeeze his hand back. I open my eyes and turn to look at him. He smiles at me, leaning down to kiss my forehead. He inhales and tightens his grip on my hand. I pull his arm and he moves back and looks at me.
"You mean it?" I ask him in a hoarse voice. Derek nods and smiles widely.
"Of course I mean it. You're my anchor. You keep me from going off the deep end." Derek says looking me in the eyes. I search his eyes for any indication of a lie. And I find none.
"Kiss me." I tell him. He doesn't need to be told twice as he leans down and kisses me gently. Placing his hands on either side of my neck. I don't know how long we were kissing, but we were interrupted by the door opening. We pull apart to see Stiles and Scott staring at us. Stile's eyes were filled with shock and anger. Scott didn't looked surprised.

"Derek, why're you kissing my sister?!" Stiles basically yelled. Derek jumped up and grabbed Stiles's shirt and Scott's arm and pulled them into the room.

"Because she's my anchor." Derek said. Stiles opened his mouth to say something but Derek gave his his signature glare and Stiles shut up. Derek sat back down beside me and Scott and Stiles came and asked how I was. We talked for a while before Derek heard someone coming towards the rooms and hid in the closet. A doctor came in and was surprised to see I was awake. He did a routine checkup on me and gave me meds that put me back to sleep once he saw that I was getting agitated with all the fluster in the room. And that's how I spent my day, doped up in a hospital room.

_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

This chapter is sorta a filler with some interesting information. Thank you to all those who continue to read as I revise this story.

Edited 1/5/17
858 Words