Chapter 11 (Revised)

*Poke*
"Phoebe"
*Poke*
"Phoebe"
*Poke*
"WHAT?!?"
A scream fills the room followed by a loud thud. I open my eyes to see Stiles getting off the floor while rubbing his ass. I burst out laughing. He glares at me which only makes me laugh harder.
"What are you doing in here?" I say through my laughter.
"We're going to get Scott and have some fun." He says while still rubbing his ass.
"Last time this happened, Scott got bit by a werewolf." I say
"But I'm trying to cheer him up after what happened with Allison." He say with a grin.
"And how are you going to do that?" I ask suspiciously.
"Just put your clothes on and meet me downstairs in 5 minutes." Then he walks out. I huff as I get up and pull on some random jeans and a pair of converse. I walk downstairs and Stiles is sitting on the couch with a bottle of Jack Daniels in front of him on the table.
"You're gonna get a werewolf drunk?" I ask in amusement. He grins and nods.
"Cmon lets go." He says getting his car keys and jacket. I grab my jacket and cell phone.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"You know man. She's only one girl. There are so many other girls in the sea." Stiles slurs. Me and Scott laugh.
"You mean fish in the sea?" I ask.
"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls." Stiles says firmly. I laugh even harder.
"I love girls. Especially one with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, 5"3'." He describes. This makes me stop laughing.
"You mean Lydia?" Scott asks.
"Yeah. Exactly. Hey, how did you know that? How did you know I was talking about...wait what was I talking about?" Stiles asks confused.
"Dude, you're wasted." Scott says with a laugh. Stiles reaches for the bottle but a hand takes it from him.
"Well, look at the 2 bitches and their slut getting their drink on." The guy says.
"Who are you calling a slut, douchebag?" I say offended.
"I want the bottle back." Scott says nicely.
"What'd you say little man?"
"Give me the bottle of Jack." Scott says standing up. His eyes changing colors. The guys eyes widen in fright as he tosses the bottle to Scott. Scott tosses it into a nearby tree. The guys takeoff running.
"Cmon guys. Let's go home."
************************************
"Police continue to search for alleged killer, Derek Hale."
"Maybe we should set this to buzzer." Scott's mom says. After the situation last night we all just went to Scott's house and crashed.
"Are you guys okay?" She asks. She's rewarded with a loud snore from Stiles and a yes from me and Scott.
"Are y'all ready to go back to school?" She asks.
"No" we say simultaneously.
"Do you want to stay home another day?"
"No." We say again.
"Phoebe, you and Stiles need to head home and get ready. I already talked to your dad." She says softly.
"Okay. Thanks Melissa." I say and kick Stiles off the bed. He falls with a thud and a groan.
"Let's go chipper. Time to wake up." I say while stepping over him
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
"It's so weird. Everyone is talking about what happened the other night and no one knows it was us." Allison says.
"Thank you for the protection of minors." Lydia says with a smile.
"Do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asks.
"About that jacket with that dress?" Yes." Lydia says.
"You know what I mean." Allison says a little annoyed.
"Hello, Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead." Lydia says as if it's obvious.
"He risked his life trying to save us actually. If it wasn't for him we'd all probably be dead." I say feeling offended that Lydia thinks that's what Scott was trying to do.
"He's not paying my therapy bills." Lydia says. I scoff. She can be such a bitch sometimes.
" I have to go. I'll see you later Allison." I say while hugging her and running towards the main office where Stiles is sitting.
"Did they come out yet?" I ask sitting next to him.
"No." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I lean into him.
"Do you think they've found Derek yet?" I ask in a small voice. I haven't heard anything from him and it's worrying me.
"I don't know Phoebs." He whispers. Just then dad and some other people walk out. Me and Stiles immediately stand up. My dad walks over to us and I wrap my arms around him. He reciprocates the action and kisses my hair.
"Dad, please be careful tonight?" I say into his chest. He hugs me closer.
"I will." He promises.
"You've never dealt with anything like this. Please be extra careful." Stiles pleaded. Dad opened one of his arms and pulled Stiles in.
"I love you guys and I promise to be super duper careful tonight." He says making us laugh.
"We love you too." Me and Stiles say.
--------------------------------------------
Me and Stiles finally make it to class in time to take out test. I see Scott walk up to Allison's desk but Mr.Harris stops him. Harris then gives us a mini-speech on his reconsideration of life. He passes out the test. As I'm writing my name on the test I see Scott start to fidget and start to pant.
"Scott?" I whisper. His breathing gets heavier.
"Scott?" I say this time a little louder. Scott suddenly stands up and leaves. Stiles and I immediately follow him, despite Mr. Harris yelling at us to stay in class We find him in the boys locker room under the shower.
"Scott, are you okay?" I ask. He turns around. He looks frantic. Then he starts wheezing. I grab his book-bag and pull out his inhaler and shove it in his mouth. He takes a puff.
"I was having a asthma attack?" He ask while trying to regain his breathe.
"No,you were having a panic attack." Stiles clarify.
"Do you think it's because of the full moon?" I ask.
"Don't worry. All we have to do is lock him in his room and he'll be fine." Stiles says.
"I think you'll have to do a lot more than that. I think I might kill someone tonight." Scott says in a creepy voice.
"Not on my watch, Scotty Boy." I said while slapping him in the back of the head.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I walk upstairs to Scott's room to see Scott handcuffed to a radiator with a dog bowl in front of him. I laugh at the sight but when Scott's head snaps up and I see the look on his face, I run out of the room faster than you can say 'dog'.
"Stiles..." I say as I see my brother sitting there with his head in his hands.
"Scott kissed Lydia." He says in a hurt voice. I get down and wrap my arms around him. After a few minutes, Scott starts to scream. Stiles starts to shake and I hug him closer. Suddenly, the screaming stops. I get up and see that the window is open and in Scott's place are bloody handcuffs and a flipped over handcuffs.
"Holy shit. We lost a psychotic werewolf on a full moon." I say to Stiles.
"All we can do is wait. He could be anywhere right now. " Stiles replies
2 Hours Later
After sitting and pacing, Scott walks into his room. Stiles jumps up and hugs him. I sit on his bed and rest my head on the headboard while breathing a sigh of relief.
"Dude, you have no ideas how worried we were." Stiles says.
"I'm fine. I had a little help." Scott says smirking.
"From who?" I say speaking for the first time.
Then in walks....
Derek.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Hi guys. I actually like this chapter so let me know what you think.

COMMENT 💬/FOLLOW🏃/VOTE 👍

Edited 1/6/17
1331 Words