Chapter 3 (Revised)

(Phoebe' POV)

I can't believe they let him out of jail!!!! He killed somebody and now he is free. This has been a very long night. And it's just all too much.
Stiles and I went home while my dad went to the office. I went straight to my room and flopped on the bed groaning in confusion. Why would Derek come to the school after getting out? I would've went home and ate cause I know jail food is horrible!
Shaking my head, I take off my shoes and jacket and go to take a shower. Once I get out of the shower, I walk into my room and it is really cold for some reason. I look over and see that my window is open, " That's weird. I could've sworn that was closed." I whispered to myself. I tightened my towel around me and walked over to close my window. I turned around to be met with the muscular chest of the one and only Derek Hale. I open my mouth to scream but he covers it with his hand. I look up at him in fear. He looks down at me with tiredness in his eyes. He removes his hand from my mouth.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask stuttering while gripping my towel.

"To talk to you." Derek says in a whisper.

"Why would I want to talk to you?" I say looking away from Derek

"I didn't

"The girl your idiot brother and friend dug up and thought I killed was my sister Laura." Derek says looking at me.

"Your sister?!?" I ask looking at Derek in surprise.

"Yeah." Derek says shortly.

"Why was she buried in your backyard!? Normal people don't do that! That's what cemeteries are for Derek." I say looking him in his eyes.

"It's not the easy. There's more to it." Derek says while rubbing his hands over his face, frustration seeping from him in waves.

"Well explain it to me cause I'm utterly confused." I said while walking around him to my closet to grab some clothes, still aware of the fact that I was half naked. Derek turned around, following me with his eyes. I saw him and made him turn around so I could get dressed. After putting on some pajama shorts and a shirt, I turned back around to him to see that he was laid out on my bed asleep. Did I really take that long? I just sighed, locked my door, and went to my bed. I pushed him over a little so I could have some space. I know sleeping in the same bed as a "criminal" wasn't the best idea but I felt bad for him so I just let him sleep. If he tried anything thought, I had my baseball bat under my bed, ready for swingin' anytime.

°••°•°•°•°°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•

When I woke up the next morning, I was extremely hot. I felt weight on my waist and hot breath on my neck and my legs were tangled with Derek's. I was extremely comfortable and didn't want to get up at all but I knew I had to get ready for school. I tried to lift Derek's arm off my waist but he just groaned and tightened it making me blush even more than I already was. After about 3 more attempts to get his arm off of me, I turned and saw that he was staring at me with a grin.
"You've been awake this entire time?!" I asked while laughing. Derek just stared at me with a slight smile on his face. I blushed, probably looking like a red, dyed tomato, and looked down. He chuckled and, once again, tightened his arm around me. I looked up at him," I gotta get ready for school." Once I said that, he let me up, but didn't move from his spot. I smiled the entire time while getting ready. Once I was dressed and all my hygiene things were taken care of, I went back into my room to grab my backpack. I turned towards Derek to ask what he was going to do, when I bumped into his chest. I had no idea he was behind me. How does someone so big move so quickly and quietly. I cranes my neck back to look at him and was met with his lip. I was frozen. Derek Hale was kissing me. After about 3 seconds of standing still, I kissed back. We kissed for a good 2 minutes, my arms were wrapped around his neck and my fingers were in his hair. His hand were gripping my waist, once again, pulling me flush against his body. When we finally pulled away, I was breathing like I had just run a marathon.
Derek smirked and said, " Thanks for letting me stay here." And then he left, back out the window. I was grinning really head when I got into the car with Stiles, he asked why and I just shook my head.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°

Later that day Scott went to Derek about what happened on the bus because he had the freaky dream that he killed Allison, which he really didn't. The entire day I couldn't stop thinking about Derek and how he kissed me. I mean, it's hot everyday a really hot guy kissed you willingly. Stiles and I  drove home and did some homework in the little free time we had. Scott called a few hours later and said he needed us to take him to the bus. Which I didn't understand why, but I went anyways.

"Someone needs to keep watch." Scott says to me and Stiles.

"How come we're always keeping watch?" Stiles asked starting to climb the gate but Scott pulled him back down.

"Because there are only 3 of us, and I'm the supernatural one, I can heal, you guys can't." Scott says to a annoyed Stiles

"Why is this starting to feel I like your Batman and I'm Robin?" Stiles says. I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to be Robin all the time." Stiles says annoyed.

"No one is Batman or Robin any of the time." Scott says

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles asked sadly.

"Stay here!!" Scott says with a little more force.

"OH MY GOD!!" Stiles said while walking to the car.

I laughed at Stiles behavior. We got in the car and waited for Scott to finish whatever he had to do. We were just sitting there when all of a sudden we see a light shining on the bus. Stiles starts to honk his horn and Scott comes running out of the bus and does a front flip over the gate. It looked pretty cool. Scott tells us that it wasn't him who attacked the bus driver, it was Derek. Of course, another thing Derek has done. I just roll my eyes and lean back against the worn out leather in Stiles' jeep.

"Why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?" Stiles asked confused.

"I dont get it." Scott says also confused

"Its gotta be a pack thing." Stiles informs Scott. I zone out the rest of the conversation exhausted. I wake up to Stiles carrying my to my room.

"Go back to sleep." Stiles says quietly. I do just that cause all of this werewolf business is giving me a headache. I was jerked awake by someone climbing in my bed, I look up to see that it's Derek. I don't had the energy to ask him about the bus situation so I cuddle back into my pillow, Derek pulling me into him so that we're spooning. And I doze back out. Escaping to a world that wasn't filled with death and loads of wolf drama.

 Escaping to a world that wasn't filled with death and loads of wolf drama

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey Hey Hey, I hope you enjoyed the revised version of this chapter. The guy in the gif kinda looks like Tyler from the side so I chose that one!😂

Edited 1/5/17

1318 Words