Chapter 8 (Revised)

(Phoebe' POV)

I slammed my hand down on my alarm hat was blaring. The sun shining brightly, which is highly annoying. I tried to get up but something was restricting me. I turned around and saw Derek, laying there peacefully sleeping. His hair all messed up, mouth slightly open, he looked so calm. I couldn't help but stare at his face.

" I know I'm hot but staring is creepy" Derek said is a raspy voice that was hot as hell.

" I wasn't staring." I said blushing. Derek kissed my nose.

"You're adorable." He says looking me in my eyes. I smile.

" I have to get ready for school." I say getting up. Derek wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back down onto the bed.

"I don't want you to go." Derek says placing his head in the crook of my neck. I run my fingers through his hair and sigh.

"I know." I say quietly. Derek kisses my collarbone and reluctantly lets me up. I get all my things and walk into the bathroom. When I come out I find Derek asleep, he's hugging my pillow. I silently Aww in my head. I go over and kiss his cheek. After, I grab my bag and go downstairs.

When I arrive at school I walk over to Scott and slap him in the back of the head.

"Oww, what the hell was that for." He yells rubbing his head.

"You left me last night in front of my house, alone, at night. I could have been kidnapped!" I say loudly.

" I'm sorry." He says quietly.

" It's fine. I know that I'm never going grocery shopping with you again." I say with a laugh. Scott smiles and hugs me. We then walk into class. Scott and Stiles just look at each other. I walk over and hug my bro cause I didn't see him last night. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead. I smile. Scott sits behind Stiles.

"Are you still ignoring me? Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay?"

"He's fine." He says reassuringly. I sigh in relief. I turn around and glare at Scott. He gives me a regretful look.

"You know I feel really bad about it right." Scott says more to Stiles who won't even look at Scott.

"What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and I went to Derek for help." Scott says.

"If I was talking to you I'd say you're an idiot for trusting him." Stiles says agitated.

"Hey!! Derek isn't that bad." I say in his defense. Scott rolls his eyes while Stiles just looks around. Stiles looks like he's having a mental debate with himself before he turns around and says,

"What'd he say?" Scott smiles. We all walk out of class. I get a text from Derek

' Hey, want me to pick you up?' -Derek

'Yeah' -Phoebe

'Okay. Come outside." -Derek

"Guys, I'm not feeling well. I'm gonna head home." I say gathering my backpack and books. I walk out the front door and see Derek waiting for me. I smile and walk up to him. He pulls me into his arms and whispers "I missed you." I say "I missed you too".

"What have you been doing all day?" I ask Derek

"I've been lying in your bed."

"Really?"

"Yepp".

"Aww. Did you bring me candy?" I say looking at him intensely. He laughs and reaches into the back seat. When he turns around he has a Twix in one hand and a orange Fanta in the other. I squeal and kiss him on the cheek.

"THANK YOU!!" I yell, snatch the items out his hand and start to eat. As we're driving, I munched on my candy and listened to the radio.

We pull up outside a nursing home. When I turn around to ask Derek why we're here. I see he's already out the car and walking towards my side of the car. He opens the door for me and holds out his hand. I place my hand in his and he gently pulls me out the car. We walk in and go straight to the top floor. He looks around and pulls me into a room. There's a man in a wheelchair. Derek walks over and turns the chair around. Half of the mans face is messed up and wrinkly. Derek pulls me over to him.

"This is my uncle Peter, he was the only one to survive the fire that killed my family." Derek whispers in my ear. I nod lightly while grabbing Derek's hand.

"I need your help," he says to his uncle. "If you can hear me, please give me a sign. Blink, raise a finger, just do something to point me in the right direction." Nothing happens. "Someone killed Laura. Your niece." I tighten my hand around Derek's. "Laura. Whoever his is, he's an alpha. But he's one without a pack. Which means he's not as strong. I can take him. But I have to find him first. Look if you know something just give me a sign. Is it one of us? Someone else make it out of the fire? Just give me anything, blink, raise a finger, anything! Say something!!" He yells "Derek stop!!" I say scared.

" You think yelling at him is gonna get a response?" The red-head asks.

"You got a better method." He asks.

"Patience." She says. "He'll respond if you give him the time."

"I don't have anymore time." He says walking out, pulling me with him. We walked out of the building in silence. Derek walks to his windshield and pulls a piece of paper from under the wiper. He looks at it and his face scrunched up with anger and confusion.

"Get in the car." He says. I do as he said not wanting to anger him farther. Somewhere along the ride I fell asleep.

When I wake up, I see we're behind the clinic and Scott and Derek are arguing and Stiles is just standing there watching. I get out the car. They all look at me. I walk over to Derek and put my face into his chest, wrapping my arms around him. Derek wraps his arms around my shoulders. I some how end up falling asleep again. I wake up to the loudest howl I've ever heard. I cover my ears. I get out of the car that I have no idea how I ended up in. Derek is standing there with a furious look on his face. Stiles and Scott come out of the school laughing.

"I'm gonna kill both of you! What the hell was that?!? Are you trying to attract the entire state to the school?"

"Sorry I didn't know I'd be that loud." Scott apologizes. "It was pretty loud...and it was awesome!"Stiles comments. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." Derek commands.

"Don't be such a sourwolf" Stiles says. I hit him in his arm, hard. He rubs his arm.

"What'd you do with him?" Scott asks

"What?" Derek asks confused. We all turn around and see Declan is gone.

" I didn't do anything." Derek says. Next thing you know Derek has blood rushing out of his mouth and is being lifted off the ground by the huge black monster that attacked me in the store. I'm frozen. I can't feel anything in my body. I feel Scott lift me up and carry me towards the school. The thing throws Derek against a wall. His body drops with a loud thud. We all go into the school. Scott sits me against a set of lockers. The image of Derek with blood rushing out of his mouth is replaying in my head. Spots start to cloud my vision. I hear Stiles calling my name as darkness surrounds me.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote and Comment 🙃

Edited 1/6/17
1329 Words