Chapter 7 (Revised)

(Phoebes's POV)

"Can you hurry up and find the car already?!?" I yelled agitated at a confused Scott.

"Calm down!! Geez, I'm trying." He said while trying to adjust the bags on his arms.

"You take to long." I complain while rolling my eyes.

Scott fumbles with his keys and while he's doing that a bottle rolls out of the bag and across the garage floor. Scott turns to me.

"Aren't you going to go get it?" He asks me. I look at him as if he's crazy.

"What do I look like to you? I'm the one who just got out of the hospital. Not you. You dropped it anyways so you go pick it up."

Scott rolls his eyes and starts to walk to get the bottle. But somehow the bottle rolls back towards us. And it has claw marks on it. My heart feels like it's about to fall out of my ass. Scott looks up at me with wide eyes. He grabs my hand and we take off running. I was still in pain so I couldn't run as fast as Scott was pulling me. We look behind usand see something running behind us. Pictures of that horrible beast from the video store pops into my head. I start to run faster. Scott pulls us over onto the side of a car. We wait for a few seconds. Scott then gets up and starts jumping on cars making the alarm go off. 'Smart Scotty' I run along and sit in between two cars where I see Scott. It's all quiet until... Scott's phone goes off. He scurries to try and turn it off but 2 hands grab him by his shoulders and lift him up. I let out a ear piercing scream. A hand goes around my mouth and a hand goes under my chin to lift my head up. I look up to see the green eyes of Derek Hale. My shoulders sag in relief. He helps me up and takes my hand. Scott gets off the car. Derek starts to walk away pulling me with him.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Scott yells as Derek.

"I said I was going to teach you. I didn't say when." Derek says nonchalantly.

"You scared the crap out of me." Scott continues to yell.

"Not yet." Derek says with a little edge.

"O-o-okay but I was fast right." Scott ask.

"Not fast enough." Derek counterfeits

"But the car alarm thing that was smart, right?" Scott asks.

"Until your phone rang." Derek answers shortly.

"Ok. I mean. WOULD YOU JUST STOP?" Scott yells agitated.

Derek stops and turns around. Causing me to bump into him. I take that opportunity to punch him in the chest. He looks at me as if I'm crazy.
"You made me run asshole." I wheeze, still out of breath. Running is not something I do very often. Derek apologizes and kisses me on the forehead, before looking back at Scott.

"What happened last night. With Stiles' dad getting hurt. That was my fault. I should've been there to do something. I need you to teach me to control this." Scott pleads.

"Look, I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time. I don't know if I can even teach you."

"What do I have to do?" Scott asks with desperation in his voice.

"You need to get rid of distractions,"He takes Scott phone. "You see this? This is why I caught you. You want me to teach you. Get rid of her."

"What? Just because of her family?"Scott asks with a little anger in his eyes.

Derek takes Scott's phone and throws it into a wall. Breaking it into a million little pieces.

"Why'd you do that? That was unnecessary." I commented. My question was ignored. One fact about me is I hate being ignored. I let go of Derek's hand and walk behind Scott. Derek looks at me, then back to Scott.

"Getting angry? You want to learn how to control this. How to shift? Do it through anger."

"I can get angry." Scott says.

"Not a angry enough." Derek says forcefully. "This is the only way I can teach you.now, can you stay away from her? At least until after the full moon."

"If that's what it takes."

"Do you want to live? Do you want to protect your friends? Yes or no?"

"Yes. If you can teach me, I can stay away from her." Scott says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our little "confrontation" with Derek. Scott and I drove back home. Well Scott dropped me off and sped down the street. I knew where he was going. To see Allison. I rolled me eyes. He even left me to carry all the bags into the house. He took me shopping because Stiles had something to do, which I don't understand because me and Scott were his only friends. I sighed and attempted to lift all the bags. I was about to walk into the house, an arm shot out and took the bags from my arms. I turned around to find Derek smirking at me. I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while fumbling with my keys.

"I wanted to be with you." Derek admitted honestly. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks. Derek leaned down and kissed my scarlet red cheek.

" You're adorable." Derek said, his voice coated in love. I blushed even harder. I stepped to the side to let Derek in with the groceries, he walked in and set the bags on the kitchen table. I turned around to close and lock the door. When I turned around Derek was in front of me and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling us together.

He stuck his head in the crook of my neck. He sighed out in satisfaction. I relaxed against him. He pulled his head back and looked me straight in my eyes.

Then he put his head back in between my neck. My heart was beating so loud that I could hear it in my ears. Derek pulled me up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs to my room and sat me in the bed. He took of his jacket and shoes and laid down. I got up and went to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of pajama shorts and a top. I then went back downstairs to put the groceries away. When I came back upstairs, Derek was looking at something on my dresser.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked. He turned around. He was holding a necklace. Not just any necklace...the one my mom gave me before she died. I quickly took the necklace out of Derek's hands and placed it back on the dresser. I could feel hot tears pricking the back of my eyes. Turning towards my bed,I walked over and plopped myself on my bed. Dropping my head into my hands, I started to cry, I heard shuffling and I felt the bed shift. Derek wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I miss her so much" I finally managed to say. Derek's arms tightened around me.

"I know baby. Don't worry. You still have me and Stiles and your dad." He says and kisses the top of my head. He pulled me down onto the bed, and wrapped his arms tightly around me. No one spoke for the rest of the night until we both drifted to sleep.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Another Chapter Revised!! Thanks To All Who Read 😌

Edited 1/6/17
1283 Words