Chapter 10 (Revised)

(Phoebes POV)

Last thing I remember is I was running behind Stiles, and then that thing ran in front of me and knocked me back into a wall. When I hit the wall all the air leaves my body, black spots blur my vision as I pass out again for the second time today.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

When I wake up I'm in the gym. My arms are tied above me and my feet are dangling a good 3 feet above the floor. I try to turn and move around but the rope digs into my wrist and I hiss in pain. Then, there is the sound of clicking against the floor. I drop my head back down and pretend I'm asleep. Something, which I know is the alpha stands behind me. I can feel it's breathe on my neck. I try not to shiver in disgust. It sniffs me, inhaling deeply. It then growls causing goosebumps to arise in my skin. But I still continue my act. It sniffs me one final time then turns and leaves.

Once I know for sure it's gone. I try and grab onto the rope and pull myself up. After doing this multiple times I'm finally able to get a stable grip on the rope. I mess around with the knots and is able to untie them. I untie the final one and end up falling to the floor. Girl Scouts came in handy.

"Shit!!" I exclaim in pain. I get up and start to run/limp toward the exit of the gym. I open the door quietly and run towards the front doors of the school but then I hear talking. I run towards it and see Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Allison and Jackson there.

"I have to find Phoebe, okay!! I lost my little sister." Stiles whispers and yells at the same time.

"St-iles." I say out of breathe. He whips around and sees me. I don't think I've ever seen him run so fast. He picks me up and hugs me tightly. I hug him back. But in the middle of this "reunion" I start to hear thumps in the ceiling, I look down the hall just to see the Alpha crash to the floor. We all take off running, Stiles makes sure to not let my hand go. We run into the lunch room. The guys start placing chairs against the doors. I tap Stiles on the shoulder and point to the 20 feet wall of windows. He tries to get everyone's attention but they're all to busy yelling at each other.

"WILL EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN!!" I yell loudly. Everyone stops talking and stares at me and Stiles.

"Nice border you built but look what we have here. What should we do about the 20 feet wall of windows?" Stiles said while gesturing to the wall

 What should we do about the 20 feet wall of windows?" Stiles said while gesturing to the wall

Everyone starts to freak out again. Scott suggest we go out the door in the kitchen but it only leads upstairs. We take the chance and run up the stairs. Once there,we think of ways to distract the Alpha. Scott volunteers and of course we all disagree. Scott still goes though, and Allison throws a huge fit. We then hear the lock click from the outside and I automatically know he's locked us in. A few minutes later we hear a huge howl echoing throughout the school. I shudder and Stiles wraps his arms around me. I lean into his embrace. Everything goes quiet. We hear police sirens and we all rush to the window. Dozens of police cars start to pull into the parking lot. I am relieved to see my dad. Stiles squeezes my shoulders, I look up at him and smiles.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Once everyone is outside and safe they take us to ambulances to get check. They give me a wrap for my wrists that was slightly bruised and check my head for any signs of a concussion. My dad hugs me and Stiles as tight as he could. I lean my head into his chest and smile. I sit in my dads car and I see Allison talking to Scott and both of them look upset. I would be upset too if my boyfriend ran out to face a psychotic wolf on his own. Speaking of boyfriends, I didn't see Derek's body when we came outside. I wonder if the Alpha took it. I shudder at the thought. I just hope Derek's okay.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hey! I'm sorry if this chapter is crappy. But I think it came together a little. I'm going to stop switching Point Of Views because it can get confusing.

COMMENT💬//LIKE👍//FOLLOW🏃

Edited 1/6/17
783 Words