Chapter 9 (Revised)

(Stiles' POV)

I watched as my baby sister passed out. Tears came to my eyes. It's my job to protect her and I'm failing. Scott is still standing against the doors. He gets up and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"She's gonna be okay. I'll make sure of it." He says supportively. Tears start rushing down my face as I turn my head to stare back at Phoebe. I pick her up. She looked so fragile and pale. I kiss her forehead.

Suddenly, there's a huge howl echoing through the school. We take off running into a classroom. We sit under the windows. Phoebe starts to stir and moan.

"Hey, hey, hey. Phoebs calm down. Shh..." Scott cut me off.

"Dude, what happened to your Jeep?" I look. The hood is bent. It looks totaled. Next thing you know glass is shattering and pieces are falling on us. I look up. The battery to my truck is sitting a few feet away from me.

"Holy shit." I hear Phoebe, who was now awake, whisper. I nod my head in agreement.

"We have to move...now." Scott say. I help Phoebe up and we walk/run into the hallway.

"We have to go somewhere without a lot of windows." I say. Scott looks around.

"The locker room." Phoebe says. We walk/run there. After shutting the door. We look around. I start walking towards the door when Scott grabs my arm.

"I hear something." He whispers while pulling me back. I immediately grab Phoebe, who is shaking. I rub small circles on her arm. My mom used to do it for us when we were scared of nervous. She relaxes but then a shadow pops up outside the door and she starts to shake again. I shove her into a locker then get into one myself. I hear Scott so the same thing. The door opens. I hold my breath. Everything goes quiet until Scott starts screaming then someone else starts screaming. Phoebe steps out of her locker and slaps both of them upside the head.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" The janitor yells. We try to explain to him but he kicks us out. As soon as we step out, the door is slammed shut and the janitors body is pressed against it. There is blood all over his hands, he disappears only to reappear again against the door. Scott tries to open the door but I grab him and pull him away from the door, down the hall. We all start running towards an exit only to slam into the doors. Me and Scott try to push them open but something is blocking the doors.

"He trapped us in here." Phoebe says with a fearful look in her eyes.

"What does he want?" I ask Scott.

"Me. Derek says that the alpha is better with a pack." He explains.

"Great. A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork." I said sarcastically trying to lighten the moment. We all start walking until I see something out the corner of my eye on the roof.I turn to look. It the Alpha. Sitting there staring at us. It starts to run towards us as we take off running again. I turn back soon enough to see the Alpha crash through the window. I run faster. We take a sharp turn and run through two doors. I look back and see that Phoebe isn't there. I stop immediately. I run back upstairs and through the doors looking for Phoebe. She's nowhere in sight.....I lost my baby sister with a vicious wolf on the loose.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_Cliffhanger!!!Vote👍/ Comment💬/Follow☺️

Cliffhanger!!!
Vote👍/ Comment💬/Follow☺️

Edited 1/6/17
608 Words