3

Naruto was speechless as he looked at his soon to be wife. She was incredibly beautiful, truly breathtaking, perfect curves, auburn hair, amazing green eyes, and a walk that just screamed sexy. "Wow….just...wow," He stuttered.

Mei smiled, happy to see him completely under her spell already, "Thanks, you're pretty cute yourself," she wasn't kidding, the whisker marks were very exotic, and he had a very muscular frame for someone his age.

Naruto shook his head and brought himself out of his stupor and brought up the flowers, "Sorry, these are for you, it's very nice to meet you… this is gonna sound kinda stupid, but how do I greet you, do we shake hands, hug, what? I'm not really used to this kinda thing."

Mei brought the flowers to her face and smelled them, they had a fantastic aroma. She gave a small laugh at Naruto's question, "I think a hug would be the best choice, a handshake is far too formal,"

Naruto smiled and walked up to the woman, who quickly enveloped him in a hug, pressing his face in her cleavage for added effect. The blonde blushed heavily and his friends laughed behind him, Anko was the first to speak, "Wow gaki, if your face got any redder you'd match the Mizukages hair, by the way is that colored, or do the curtains match the drapes?"

Everyone's jaw hit the floor, only Anko would ask the Mizukage a question like that. Mei just smirked, "Sorry, that's for me to know, and Naruto to find out,"

Naruto nearly passed out after hearing that, Anko just laughed, "I think you and I will get along just fine,"

All of Naruto's friends began to to ask questions of their own, but only Sasuke's managed to get through, "You know you're marrying the dead last of the academy don't you?"

"Sasuke!" Kakashi snapped.

Mei just smirked, "funny, it seems he's wearing a chunin vest and you're not, seems like you've been surpassed by my soon to be husband if you ask me."

Kiba fell on the ground laughing, "dude, she so just told you. Hot and funny, lucky you huh Naruto?"

They were all about to try and start asking questions again but they were cut off by Naruto, "Look, I know you guys want to get to know Mei, but I really need to take her to see the old lady, and I'd like to at least try to get to know her a bit on the way, so did you guys mind?"

They all got the idea and nodded, Naruto looked back at Mei and offered her his arm, "Shall we head out," Naruto asked "Thank you Iruka-sensei for the teaching me how to be polite towards a woman" Naruto thought. Mei smiled and took his arm and they began to walk to the Hokage's office.

Naruto decided to get the biggest question on his mind taken care of first, "So you know about the fox already," Mei nodded, "do you...ya know... are you,"

Mei stopped him with her hand, "Naruto, I don't hate you, heck I've just met you. If anything I already have a great impression of you, after all you had that many people cared enough to support you with all this."

Naruto smiled "talk about a feeling a weight lefties of your shoulder. Oh yeah, pervy sage didn't try anything on you did he?"

Mei shook her head, "no, he was actually pretty nice, even gave me a some scrolls for you,"

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "why'd he give them to you?"

"Just because you have a scroll doesn't mean you can use it, we have to have someone who knows something about that element, sealing, or one of the toads for the toads scrolls, to teach how to understand what's inside. I'm the only one who can get those scrolls into the Mist and find you teachers without them confiscating the scrolls. By the way, Jiraiya mentioned something about your father, but I had heard you were an orphan, care to explain?" Mei asked him.