6

Sasuke was shaking, everything around him was blurry, nothing seemed real. He could hear Naruto's voice but it seemed like it was a mile away, "Sasuke...Sasuke...Sasuke, come on man talk to me."

Everything he knew in this world was a lie, he was just trying to get everything straight in his head. Should he still hate Itachi? Could he trust any of the leaf villagers? Who all knew about this? What in the hell was going on?

"Why wouldn't they tell me, why did Itachi have to leave, I would have given anything to have had him stay? He did all of this for me and the Leaf, so why did he have to leave, why did he make me hate him?" Sasuke asked.

"He want you to have a good life, you would have been like me, the villagers would hate you, they'd view you as the one of the traitors. Itachi needed you to hate him, he wanted you to get strong, kill him, and bring honor back to your clan," Naruto told him.

Sasuke had tears in his eyes, "I wouldn't have cared if they hated me, if I had Itachi with me it wouldn't matter. I looked up to him, he was everything I wanted to be and then the massacre happened. I thought I was all alone, I couldn't trust anyone after what Itachi did."

Naruto put a hand on his shoulder, "he did this so you could create whatever kind of life you wanted, held back by nothing. Sasuke don't waste that."

"I don't know, I always said I would rebuild my clan but...the more I learn about the more impossible that goal seems," Sasuke told him.

Naruto frowned, "bullshit, my whole life people have either viewed me as a monster that needed to be locked away or weapon to be used. I'm gonna bring peace to the ninja world, something that seems impossible, but dammit I'm gonna do it."

Sasuke looked at him, "I just need some time to think, don't tell anyone about this, just...just let me try to straighten this out in my head."

Naruto nodded, "alright, just don't don't anything rash ok."

Sasuke just looked at him and left Naruto to worry about his friend.

Sasuke was walking home, just trying to figure out what all of this meant, when he heard a rustle in the trees and felt chakra signatures near the treetop, "Whoever the you are, come out now and won't kill you."

Four people dropped in front of him, a girl with red hair and a bandana, and fat man with brown skin, a six armed man, and white haired man with green lips. They all looked kinda freaking, the one with white hair spoke up, "So, you're Lord Orochimaru's next project, interesting, you don't look like much. I'm Sakon, the red haired girl is Tayuya, the six armed one in Kidomaru, and the fat one is Jirobo"

Sasuke scowled, "What does that sneak freak want with me?"

"The fuck did you just say," Tayuya swore."

"Um...Tayuya," Jirobo began.

"Not one word fatass," She snapped.

Sakon spoke up again "enough you two, now then, Lord Orochimaru is offering you the power you seek to destroy your brother. He can make it so that the curse mark is even more powerful than it is now. All he asks in return is your loyalty, nothing less, nothing more."

"And if I refuse." Sasuke asked.

Kidomaru spoke up next, "Then I tie your ass in web and drag you back to be used for experiments."

"You act like it would be easy to take me down," Sasuke shot back.

Sakon sighed, "Look, we've made our offer, you think on it, and then, contrary to what my six arm friend said, you can come if you please, and we'll leave you alone if you don't want to, we don't want you if you're uncooperative, it'll cause more trouble than good, well be at the gate at midnight."