30

Naruto had more or less put his body on autopilot so that he could have a conversation with his nine tailed friend. "Alright, so how did you know who this Obito guy is?"

Kurama sighed, "He was one of the few humans actually held in some kind of regard. I was impressed by his ability to continue despite the way everything turned out. Poor kid came over to your fathers a lot house to stay the night. He often couldn't go home because his parents didn't exactly like him. The thing about him be attacked on the streets of Uchiha compound wasn't a lie. No matter what happened he just kept smiling and saying it would all turn out ok, he still had his Sensei and Rin. Your mother adored him, tried to be like family to him. Kid was a lot like you to be honest."

The similarities scared Naruto slightly, "Yeah…a lot like me. Was I really that close too? You know to going insane like that?"

Kurama was scared to answer, "The night Mizuki told you the truth, I'm not going to lie, you were quite close. If Iruka hadn't been there you would have snapped when Mizuki tried to kill. You most likely would have killed him and did whatever I told you."

Naruto couldn't believe it, "Wow, I can't believe. If someone hadn't been there for me I would have been just like him."

Kurama nodded "If Iruka and your teammates had died like Rin and your father had, you'd be just as crazy as he is."

Naruto was thinking about it hard, "He was good guy, if Madara had just let him day as a hero none of this would have happened."

Kurama shrugged, although Naruto couldn't see it in his head, "Either you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Naruto shook his head, "That's good, where did you get that from."

Kurama scrathed his chin, "I think its from an old movie."

Naruto just kept moving, "This really isn't the time to be quoting old movies. How close are we?"

Kurama thought for a second, "20 minutes, we're making great time. We should get back a half an hour ahead of schedule. So what are we going there for anyway?"

Naruto's answer was rather cryptic, "We're going to get someone who I think will be able to settle all this."
_

White Zetsu couldn't believe this, what the hell was going on here. It had started very much in his favor. However, soon after Black Zetsu left they started to get a system going. Tenten had laid mines everywhere, make phasing into the ground extremely dangerous, while Choji and Rituji were taking out his clones left and right. Even if he did find a location without mines, Hinata and Neji were close enough to see him even when he phased into, and Shino kept him from entering trees with his beetles. Anko and Kiba had him on the ropes with their relentless attacks.

White Zetsu was getting aggravated, "You think this will change anything? We've still got my black half and Leader-sama. Not to mention we had six tailed beasts. Stopping me won't change a thing."

Anko smirked, "Will see if you're still saying that when the armies stop dealing with your clones and start kicking the shit out of those tailed beasts. Oh wait, you won't be around to say anything."

Soon he found himself pinned down by several snakes Anko had summoned and hidden before the battle. Kiba smirked and moved in for the kill, "Time for the final blow," He and Akamaru begin spinning in opposite directions, then turned around so they would meet and White Zetsu's location, "Absolute Fang Over Fang!"

It hit destroying every fiber of what was White Zetsu. The clones around them slowly began to disintegrate around them. Anko put her hands on her hips in triumph, "Hell yeah, take that you freaky little plant thing. Nobody fights the me and my friends and comes out alive!"