28

The five great armies had assembled, Leaf, Sand, Mist, Cloud, and Rock. The stage had been set for the most important battle the world had ever seen. Just over 5000 shinobi had armed themselves against the last remaining members of the Akatsuki.

The Six kages had each chosen one or two to go into battle with them. Naruto, who obviously couldn't choose his wife, chose his old teammates. Team seven was once again reunited, Sasuke and Sakura would fight by his side in battle one last time. Sasuke's innocence had been been publicly announced, and supplying enough most people were glad to have him back. No one was really made about Danzo, and they praised him for killing Orochimaru and Itachi. Sasuke had begged Tsunade to clear his brothers name, but see explained to him that even with him dead it was too big of a risk. Sasuke didn't like it but accepted it.

Mei had chosen Kisame and Mizura. Kisame was incredibly strong and Mizura's sealing abilities might come in handy. Originally Zawabo wanted to go, but Huyri said that there was no way in hell that if she couldn't fight he could. She was angry Kisame was fighting as it was.

Tsunade had chosen Kakashi and Guy, her two most powerful jonin. Kakashi knew more ninjutsu than any person on the planet, and he could analyze jutsu like no one she'd ever seen. Not to mention his relentless training with his Sharingan now allowed him to use it for a much longer period of time then back when he first fought Zabuza. Guy was simply the best taijutsu specialist that had ever lived, something Tsunade hoped would come in handy.

Gaara had of course chosen his two siblings, Kankuro and Temari. Kankuro had surpassed even Sasori and Lady Chiyo in puppetry, and Temari was powerful wind user and deadly long range fighter. That, combined with Gaara's perfect defense made them an incredible team.

A had only decide to take Bee, as he felt anyone else would just get in the way of the two. Between A's lighting armor and Bee's tailed beast transformation, they still weren't to be underestimated. They weren't known as the great AB combo for nothing.

Finally, Onoki was taking his granddaughter Kurotsuchi to fight with him. He had tried to talk her out of this, but when Kurotsuchi set her mind to something there was no stopping her. He would allow her to come, but he would also be watching her carefully. He wasn't going to lie, she was a damn ninja.

Each of the five nations had chosen a leader for their sections of the armies, although the only two Naruto recognized were Shikamaru for the Leaf and Ao for the Mist. They were to lead the army while a special squad tracked down and finished off Zetsu.

That team consisted of the leader, Anko. The trackers, Kiba, Hinata, Neji, and Shino. And last but not least, the heavy hitters, Choji, Tenten, Rituji, and Ino. THey would reach and kill Zetsu, then, once the Zetsu army finished, they would come and help the Kages.

The war set to begin in just a few hours when they attacked the Akatsuki base. The fate of the ninja, and the world in general, rested on the fate of what happened today.

The first of the units started moving, they headed to the west to force the first round of Zetsu clones near a close by lake so that water users could finish them. The Six Kages waited for the signal and got moving.

Naruto took point, "Alright everybody, it all comes down to this. Either we win here or we don't win at all."

Sasuke shook his head, "Thanks for the brilliant speech captain obvious."

Naruto got a small smile on his face, "Good to have you back teme."

Sasuke smiled back, "Good to be back dobe."

A was getting irritated, "Enough with the reunion, we've got things to do here!"

Naruto went up to his wife, "You ready sweetie?"