26

Zawabo and Huyri were rushing to the border of the Mist to catch an apparent spy that had been seen near there. Whoever it was, was wearing an Akatsuki cloak so they were most likely involved with them. When came to the Akatsuki Huyri never missed a chance to go after them, and Zawabo wasn't about to let his wife go after one of them alone.

Zawabo really wasn't sure about this, "Babe I don't like this. We're going after an S-ranked criminal we know nothing about."

Huryi glared at her husband, "Look, I love and that's all well and good, but you know how I feel about the Akatsuki. If they're even near the Mist I need to kick their ass out now!"

Zawabo motioned for her to stop, "I can see I can't change your mind, but seeing as how we'reing going after this guy shouldn't we have some kind of plan? Just a little something to make sure we don't get ourselves killed."

Huyri was about to respond, but she could sense a chakra signature nearby. She looked over to see a man in cloak near the river with some kind of wooden box, "Is that coffin?"

The man made some hand seals and slammed his hand onto the water causing a shark to appear. He tied the coffin to its tail, "You bring this back to leader-sama, I can sense a pest close to here so I'm gonna take care of it. I'll catch up later." The shark swam away, the coffin following it, "Alright, who decided to take on the tailless-tailed beast?"

Huyri could barely get out the words, "Kisame?"

Kisame was shocked to see his little sister, "Guppy, is that you?"

Huyri gave an involuntary smile at her old nickname, "I thought I told you not to call me that, Fish cake."

Kisame laughed and looked at his sister, he noticed her hand, "Is that wedding ring?"

Huyri brushed the ring slightly and motioned to her husband, "Yeah, this is your brother in law."

Zawabo wasn't really sure how to react to all this, "Wait, this is your big brother?"

Kisame scoffed, "Not a smart one is he? What's your name squirt?"

Zawabo still had no idea what was going on, "Zawabo...I'm sorry are we fighting him or not?"

Kisame roared with laughter at that, "You two fight me? Oh that's great, at least he's funny."

Huyri wasn't laughing, "Kisame, why'd you leave, was it just the thing with the seven swordsman, was that all it took to set you off."

Kisame didn't really know how to answer the question, "I...I, well sorta...there's more to it than that ok!"

Huyri had tears in her eyes, "Then tell me, I've been waiting more than ten years for this and I'm not leaving until I get an answer!"

Kisame looked at the ground and sighed, "I was rewarded for killing my own comrades, people who had done nothing wrong. How fucked up is that? Then I met Leader-sama, he said that he could bring the world into permanent dream, a perfect reality for everyone. No more pain, no more suffering, just good times. I wanted that for you, I wanted to make a world where we could see mom and dad agian, where they weren't killed in the bloodline purge."

Huyri shook her head, "But I didn't want that, I wanted my big brother! It's not the same Kisame. If I lived in some perfect from the start I never would have met Mei, never would have got married to Zawabo, you never would have saved me all those times when we were little. That's what I miss the most Kisame, you were so brave, so strong. You didn't care what anyone thought, as long as those you cared about were happy."

Kisame frowned, "And yet I slaughter some of my own friends…"

Huyri ran up and hugged him, "On the Mizukages orders, who was being controlled by your great Leader-sama. Don't you see he's just using you? You were vulnerable and you bought into his lies."