27

Mei looked out at her ninjas as they prepared for war, she hated sending them into this but they had no choice. The Six Kages were going to meet in two days to talk strategy. Kisame had told them that Zetsu was a one man army of sorts, he would likely be making somewhere in the range of 3000 clones to meet their force. Luckily they were set pull Sasuke out before he could be forced to reanimate Madara. It was just Tobi and Zetsu they had to deal with. Mei had to image five armies could handle that.

Her husband came up and stood next to her, "You almost ready to go? We have to leave in a couple of hours if we're going to make it on time."

Mei looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, just thinking that this all seems to easy."

Naruto was a little confused, "How so?"

Mei had a thoughtful expression on her face, "Just Tobi and Zetsu, it just seems like five armies could handle that no problem. There has to be more to this than that."

Naruto hadn't thought about that, "Huh, I guess you're right. It's not like Tobi to just attack us head on like that. He usually has some kind of ace up his sleeve. Maybe he was counting on Madara to take us all?"

Mei shook her head, "No I don't think so. He'd be banking everything on Sasuke's ability with Orochimaru's jutsu. Tobi's more careful than that."

Naruto took a deep breath, "Man, this whole everything is on your shoulder thing kinda sucks."

Mei sighed, "Tell me about it. You know I just realized today, this will be the first time we're gonna be fighting side by side."

Naruto smiled brightly at that, "Yeah, I guess it is. Try and and keep up," he joked

Mei smacked her husband playfully, "Don't forget Mr. Shinkage, I'm a Kage too. I think I could give you a pretty good run for your money."

Naruto laughed, "Oh yeah, and when I went into tailed-beast mode?"

Mei smirked, "I'd summon Gamabunta and we'd melt you."

Naruto grinned again, "And if that did work?"

Mei had a seductive smile on her face, she walked over to him pressing her breasts on his chest and brushing her hand on his groin, "Well then I'd just have to distract you wouldn't I."

Naruto groaned, "This isn't really the time or place for this."

Mei bit his ear slightly, "We've got a couple hours, why don't we head back the mansion and relieve some stress?"

Naruto shivered, she really knew how to get him, "Alright, the housekeeper was watching kids so that I could come grab you, we just have to send her home and make sure we're not too loud so that we don't wake the kids."

Mei grabbed his hand and lead him to the mansion, "I make no promises."

(Warning, small lemon)

When the reached the master bedroom Mei shoved Naruto on the bed and jumped on him, leaving rough kisses on his neck. Naruto moaned, "We don't have time for our usual stuff, we gotta make it a little quick today."

Mei giggled, and began to take of his shirt, "Oh don't worry, I'll have you all done in no time."

She rubbed her hand on his chest and made her way down to his pants. She unzipped him and start to take them off, "Hey, I'm not gonna be the only one showing skin here am I?" Naruto pouted playfully.

Mei brought her hand to the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down slowly, "Of course not Naruto-kun, we have to be fair after all."

The dress fell to the floor revile she wore nothing underneath, "You planned this along didn't you?"