5

Naruto had gotten into a bit of a rutionine for the past few weeks, train with guy in the morning, train with Asuma during the day and see Mei at night. He had just a week left in the Leaf, and things were going quite well, he could now complete the leaf cutting exercise, and could infuse kubikiribōchō with some wind chakra making it able to cut through nearly anything, combined with his new refined taijutsu and Asuma's kinjutsu, things were going quite well. He had just woken up and was getting ready to leave, Mei had woken up as well, she had a meeting with Tsunade about Naruto's transfer.

"So, what are you and Asuma going to be doing today?" She asked the blonde.

"Actually, he just finished teaching two wind moves, Great Breakthrough and Slicing AIr Palms, I was actually gonna see if I could find Tsunade when you go to see her and get out some of those wind scrolls my parents left me." Naruto replied, with a hint of pride in his voice.

Mei was happy to hear that, her future husband was getting stronger at a rate no one could believe, "great, always happy to spend a little time with you Naruto-kun."

Naruto smirked, "oh believe me I know, you want us to wait till the wedding, but if you keep doing the things that you did last night, I won't be able to control myself."

Mei laughed, "I didn't hear you complaining."

Naruto laughed in return, "no, I guess you didn't"

They walked out of the apartment and started heading towards the Hokage's office. Mei glanced back at Naruto, "you're making great progress with your wind style, but unfortunately, the Mist isn't much better off when in comes to wind user than Leaf is, and we only have one qualified seal expert, only he would be able to help you with sealing, and a kid your age who's pretty good with wind style who might be able to help you ."

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "Really, who are they?"

"Our seal experts name is Mizura Shinsuke, he was actually one of the only non bloodline users who was willing to help us. If he hasn't figured out a way to seal of Yugaru from his tailed-beast chakra, I don't think we could have one," said Mei with an inward look.

"You mean like the one Orochimaru used on me?" Naruto asked.

Mei shook her head, "no, Orochimaru is considered to be a butcher when sealing, other than his curse mark which is only any good thanks to using dark chakra."

Naruto nodded, "and the wind user."

"Well, he's not actually a wind user, he just can use wind, he actually about your age. He has a bloodline known as Dragon Flame Release, which due to his wind chakra being mixed in with his fire chakra, makes any fire jutsu he uses incredibly powerful. He learned how to separate them to improve his control, his name is Zawabo Kursuki." Naruto nodded again and Mei thought back to the first time she had met each of them.

Flashback (Mizura)

A 13 year old Mei stood watching the the resistance debate with interest, she may have only been 13, but she was at the level of jonin so she was allowed to sit in on the meetings. "Look, I just don't think we can trust this guy, he might be a spy for Yugaru." One of them said.

"I don't think so, Yugaru still thinks we're just a bunch of unorganized smaller groups, he hasn't shown any sign that he knows we all work together, we've been very careful about that," another spoke up.

"Then how did he know that we were all one group?" Someone asked.

"He's the best sealer in the Mist, maybe he's been using sound recording seals," one suggested.

"Then why wouldn't he tell Yugaru, why does wanna help us? I bet Yaguaru knows and sent him in to spy."

Mei was getting stressed from the loudness of the room, and decided to speak up herself,