11

After the little event with Raiga, Naruto's name became a big deal in the village, he even made it into some of the villages bingo books. Some people saw him using the Kyuubi's chakra and while they didn't know what it was, they knew it was powerful. It earned him the nickname 'The Red Mist, because of the color of chakra coming off him when he used it. Tsunade was able to keep it out of the Leaf's bingo book for a while because they were allies. However that was before he made jonin when he was 16, and even if they were allies the Leaf still had to mark all A ranked jonin for safety purposes. He was going to Leaf for his next visit in just two days and his friends were already going to want to see to congratulate for making jonin, and they were defiantly going to question him on the red chakra too.

Naruto sighed, "I guess I finally have to tell them don't I?"

Mei smiled gently and kissed her husband, "It's gonna be just fine, you know they're still gonna love you just like they did before. Everyone in the Mist loves you and all of them know, I'm sure your friends of all people won't care."

Mei always had a way of relaxing Naruto even in the scariest situations, "thanks sweetie, guess I'll talk to them before I have to go see Danzo."

Mei scowled at the name, "why does that old war hawk wanna see you, he already tired to sneak in that clause so that he could take our kids, what's he up to now?"

Naruto shrugged, "I don't know, but it'll be fine, Tsunade made sure he can't take them and I trust her."

Mei nodded "I know but I can't help but worry. Speaking of kids, the councils pushing us to start a family. Apparently they want me to have kids before I lose my fertility."

Naruto went wide eyed, "but you're 19, we've got plenty of years for that."

Mei laughed, "which is exactly what I told them, don't worry Naruto, the only one who's gonna decided when we have kids is us."

Naruto sighed and shook his head, he really hated politics.

Naruto woke up two mornings later and sighed, today was the big day he was going to have to tell all of his friends the truth about the Kyuubi. He had some breakfast, talked with Mei for a little bit, and headed out. He saw Mizura training with Kiba, Mizura was a lightning elemental, and laughed. Naruto would have to Kiba Inuzuka about the Kiba blades when he got to the Leaf, he was sure everyone would get a kick out of that.

Naruto got to gates of the Leaf and took a deep breath, he could already tell it was gonna be a long day. He took no more than one step in the Leaf when he saw a green blur rushing towards him.

"Yosh, Naruto I swore to be the first to congratulate you and by the power of youth I have done it. Well done in becoming a jonin my friend," Lee screamed.

Naruto winced at the boys ear piercing volume, "thanks Lee, but there's no need to yell."

"Lee we told you to slow down," Sakura said, her and the rest of Naruto's friend had been running behind Lee, "hey Naruto, nice job making jonin."

"I'd expect nothing less from my student," said Kakashi.

Naruto smirked, "all you taught me was tree walking."

Kakashi scratched the back his head and laughed, "we'll yeah, that and teamwork."

Kiba spoke up next, "you're even in the bingo book, that's awesome man."

Naruto laughed, "yeah I guess. Oh yeah, you know that guy I fought, Raiga? The name of his blades was Kiba."

Kiba smirked, "just a name for stuff that's awesome I guess."

"Or a name for stuff that's useless without its partner," Ino muttered with a giggle.

"Hey!" Kiba yelled.