2

The weekend was here, and we were right back out at Club 13.

"I'm only going to have two shots." I said, firm in my decision.

"Two shots only? You mean for the next five minutes right?" Liz teased. Her and Deji giggled away.

"I'm not that bad." I replied with a pout. How dare they have doubt in me.

"We're not saying you are, we just know you like to loosen up. So here. Take the shot. I'll go get us some more, because we all know we're having at least four shots each. Especially me, because it's been a week for sure." Deji laughed as she sauntered off to the bar.
Four shots of tequila, one Ujjujju Melony, and the Yogurt Soju I was sipping on.. And well.. I forgot where the straw in my drink went....

"Ouchie!" I whined when I stabbed myself in the mouth with the straw... that was still sitting perfectly in my drink.

"Cute guy checking you out at five Deji." Liz wiggled her brows at Deji and laughed.

"No. I am swearing off men.. They're trouble." She giggled as she sipped her coffee and soju drink.

"So that means you'll date me or Lizzy wizzy?" I asked all cute with a pout.... Okay I thought I was being cute but when you're 9 sheets to the wind you ain't looking cute, just dumb.
I was a fucking moron but self deprication never helps anyone.
"I wanna dance! Lizzy! Let's dance sexy mama!" I shouted as I pulled her onto the dance floor with me. She was a willing participant as we both swayed to the music. I put my hand on her hip and we danced close, swaying and bumping our bodies together, laughing at how stupid we were being. I felt a body behind me and Lizzy grinned wide and winked at me. This was the universal sign for- Hot guy behind you, don't fuck it up. She slowly backed away but stayed near, you know, just in case.
I turned around slowly to see a tall tan man dancing right behind me. Lean, nice shirt, pressed slacks. Maybe a businessman. He wasn't Korean, so he must be a foreigner like me. We danced close, his hands felt really good on my body. Just then my pocket started to vibrate and I giggled as I backed away, telling him I'd be right back by pointing somewhere in the distance. I got over to a corner of the club, near the bar and pulled out my phone, almost dropping it.
"Ssshhh phone, don't be dumb." I giggled to myself as I turned my phone on and checked. It was a message. I didn't check it, instead deciding to go back to the hot guy, who had made his way over to me already.

"Hi." He said, his voice nice and accent deep.

"Hiyo." I giggled. He pulled me close to him and leaned down so I could hear him better.

"What brings a beautiful foreigner like you here?" He asked.

"I'm a teach... well, a glorified babysitter." I giggled, trying to maintain some normal social brain functions.

"A teacher? Wow, that's nice. I'm here because my company sent me here." He laughed. He had a nice laugh. I giggled along with him.

"Wanna drink with me?" I asked him, feeling thirsty again.. Or horny.. I wasn't sure, he was looking damn good in those pants though.

"Sure, but are you sure you want more?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

"One more for me... and three shots for you." I giggled and grabbed his hand, bringing him back to the bar. I got another Yogurt Soju and he had three shots of tequila.

"I really liked dancing with you, your body felt good." He said, his British accent was pulling me into some sexy thinking zone.... Accents are hot, probably because it makes a person seem more exotic when it's not something you're used to hearing all the time.
We danced a little more, grinding on each other. He kissed me and I welcomed it. His lips were nice, a little dry, but not too bad. I moved his hands down to my butt and he took the cue, giving my ass a squeeze. It felt nice, I was drunk and lonely.... Of course it felt nice.
We exited the bar, with this random British guy leading me back to his apartment. We were laughing, giggling and stumbling into his apartment. He had his shirt off before we came through the door. He struggled with his pants, hopping around on one foot for a moment before falling onto the couch. I stepped out of my jeans and straddled him, kissing his face.