9

Friday rolled around and I was more worried about Yoongi than the surprise calls from my supposed family that I wasn't answering.

"He's been in his office for weeks.... He only lets Namjoon in, and half the time, Namjoon isn't bringing him food... I'm worried he's not eating." I expressed this to Courtney.

"Well, then allow me to suggest that you take him something for lunch?" Courtney advised. "I mean, at worst, he sends you away before you give him the food and if he does that you can leave it outside his door and I'm sure he'll get it." Courtney tried to comfort me with her words, it wasn't working... I was still worried, but at least she was right that the worst he would most likely do is send me away without seeing me.

"I'm bringing him lunch." I declared. Of course... declaring is a lot less scary than actually following through on the declaration. I'm not saying I was scared to bring him his food, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to interrupt him if he's deep into his work.
Which, from yelling inside his office as I got close to the door, well.... Maybe I shouldn't have tried to bring him lunch. I hesitate for a moment till the yelling stops, then I take the chance to knock.

"Yeah?" He says in a rough grumpy tone. I open the door a little and peek in.

"Hey, lunch delivery." I smile and show him the tray.

"Come on in, you can leave it over on the coffee table." He instructs, but he sits at his desk and picks up his pen, staring at the papers in front of him.

"Wouldn't eating at your desk be easier?" I asked, closing the door behind me and walking with the tray over to his desk.

"I've got too much to do, I'll eat it when I get around to it." He grumbles. I could read behind those lines- It meant that the meal would sit there till he's done.. And there's no telling when that will be.

"I don't think that's a good idea... I mean, have you seen your coffee table?" I asked, looking at the mess of fast food bags, a breakfast burrito that maybe had two bites taken out of it, and a few cups that were clearly not empty.

"It's not that bad..." He grumbled again, eyes glued to his papers. I set the tray on his desk next to him and he glances over at it.

"It is pretty bad... but.. I'll take care of it, since I'm here." I replied as I made my way over to the coffee table, picking up his trash bin and bringing it with me. I dumped the uneaten breakfast, the bags of banana kicks, and sweet potato snacks, as well as the bottles of Soju that were on the table and threw them all away.

"You don't.. Have to do that." He said. I looked at him and he was still looking at his papers.

"You've been stressed, if I can help take away some of that stress... then I'll do it." I said to him. This time he looked at me.

"You shouldn't offer yourself up like that, you know." He smirked a little this time.

"Well, I don't offer myself up to just anyone." I grinned, throwing the last bag away.

"We both know that's a lie, drunk girl." He almost chuckled this time.

"Yeah yeah... tease me about those days of desperation... Look, I was just looking for someone to help me forget someone else. Who knew all I really needed was some Dominant random person to be pushy with me and make me work for them to help me forget that person." I partially joked... Most of that was true though.

"Heh... You really shouldn't give me so much credit." He murmured.

"Who said I was giving you credit?" I asked, he looked up at me again and smirked. He sat up in his chair more but kept twirling his pen with his fingers.

"Alright. Fair enough. But why don't you tell me why you really came in here, and don't tell me you just wanted to bring me lunch... cause if that's your answer, I might skip this shit." He pointed to the tray of food. "And go right for the real meal." He looked me up and down and then grinned. "And we both know you're not ready for that... Little miss Naver search." His grin at that point was a lot wider. Shit.. so Namjoon did tell him. That was fast.. I thought he might give me like.. A few weeks, but nope, guess not.

"Namjoon ratted me out huh?" I chuckled, I knew the answer was yes but I asked anyway.

"Does it really matter? The point still stands. You're not ready.. And I'm too pent up, so it's probably best if you leave within the next few minutes." He said.

"Why?" Damn me and my curious mouth.

"Why? Because I'm a ticking time bomb Pipper, because you look good enough to devour and the next time you come close enough, you might regret it." He stated like this was common knowledge.

"I'm not afraid or anything... I... I know.." I wanted to say more to him, he was clearly stressed and... well I could sympathize with being pent up, that's for sure...

"Whatever you looked up is only part of it.... I'm your boss and it would be wildly inappropriate for me to take advantage of that. What I want... what I need, is not something you can handle right now. So I'll ask you once more, please leave." He said.

"Will you... find someone else then? Someone who can handle...your needs?" I asked, I wasn't sure why I was asking. It's not like it was my business.

"If I could, I would have done so.. Eventually I will find someone, till then, I have work to do. Thank you for lunch, I will eat it... now please go." He was a little more stern in his tone. I nodded and headed back to the door. Once I put my hand on the door handle I finally felt how fast my heart was beating. I tugged it open and left Yoongi's office without another word. I made my way back to where Courtney was finishing typing something. She smiled at me and I slumped against her front desk. She laughed and patted my back.

"So, it went well?" She giggled.

"Oh yes... so great.. I think I wet myself...." I muttered. She laughed a bit harder and rubbed my back a bit.