18

I eventually came back to reality, Courtney hugged me and wished she hadn't said anything. I was still confused, and unsure of what to think of the whole situation. But Courtney was about to open a gateway for my coping...

"We're going to doll ourselves up, and go out. We're going to get shit faced, and dance like no one is watching because I think we deserve it." She stated, pulling me up off the couch before looking through the things we'd... well... she had bought. She took me to the bathroom and handed me a bag after she switched a few things around.
"Just shower, and put this on. Hair dryer is right there on the rack, and... I'll see you once you're out and we'll do hair and makeup." She smiled and shut the bathroom door, leaving me to do my thing. This bathroom was decent sized, a standing shower and a fairly long counter with a sink. It wasn't huge, but there was plenty of space. I set the bag on the counter, and pulled one of the two doors to the shower, open. I stepped in and turned on the water, stepping back out I stripped my clothes off and then stepped back in to the warm shower.
I let the tears fall down my face as I washed away everything... I did my best to clear my mind and when that didn't work, I cried harder, scrubbed my body harder, and tried to let it all out where no one could see... where no one would know. When I finally mustered up the strength to pull myself out of the shower, dry off, and get dressed... I stared for a while in the mirror in the guest room that Courtney set me up in. I looked over my outfit, a very tiny piece of black pleather holding my boobs and just covering my nipples, to the thin piece that connected between my breasts and led down to the low pleated skirt that didn't fully cover my ass in the back. The cheeky black lace panties underneath didn't help conceal my ass any either. I turned around and looked over my shoulder to check the damage. It was as I thought.. My lower ass cheeks were on display, if I bent over the slightest bit... full ass would be on display.
I exited the room and stopped dead in my tracks at Courtney's all while lace bodice that barely came up over her nipples and her tight see through black pants? If that's what they could be called.. It looked more like she wore sheer stockings and showed everything her g-string thong didn't cover.

"You look delicious. Now... let's go have some fun." She giggled and grabbed two faux fur coats from the closet by the door. She wore the white one and handed me the black one. They were long and allowed us coverage in the cab ride to the club she intended for us to go to.

"So this isn't the place from before right? Cause that's where Namjoon and... Yoongi is with that girl?" I asked, trying to say it without wanting to vomit.

"Yeah, I told you.. I definitely don't want to take you there. It would kill the whole point of this for the two of us." She stated.

"And what is the point of this again?" I asked, feeling uneasy as soon as the cab pulled up in front of a small looking building.

"The point is for us to forget those two and do something for us for once. Not because of vengeance, but because we need it for our own mental health to just... have fun, you and I." She said.

"And... this place is going to do that for us?" I asked, a bit skeptical.

"It's not the best fetish club, but it's a lot more relaxed and more about just meeting people and drinking and dancing. I mean, we will have to be more careful here. Since I don't really know any of the bouncers or anything. But... come on, we need drinks... lots of drinks, and dancing." Courtney smiled and pulled me into the building, the name- Pleasure Den not giving me the best vibes. But inside, it wasn't so bad. Definitely more intimate in how small it was. It wasn't a complete hole in the wall.. It was small but a good amount of space, a decent dance floor, and certainly had an intimate charm to it.
As soon as we entered, we were in a small hallway with a beaded curtain at the end, a man and woman behind this short desk took our jackets and gave us a number card. Courtney tucked it into her bra and took my hand. We made our way the short distance to the beaded curtain and passed through it. It was dark, dim lighting here and there, tables to the right side along the wall, some occupied, some not.
In front of us was a set of stairs that led down a short distance to the dance floor. A bar along the far left wall and poles with people grinding on them were scattered everywhere. It was smokey, not from those who were smoking but like fog machines seemed to be placed around and giving off waves of smoke that seeped down the steps and onto the dance floor.
Strobe lights hung above the dance floor, colores flashed as some grungy screamo music played.Bodies swayed, a man on a leash dry humped the leg of another man in assless chaps. A woman in a short silk dress shook her ass against a man in leather pants and a mesh shirt.
We went to the bar immediately, Courtney squeezed my hand before releasing it. The male bartender eyed both of us before strutting over and asking what we wanted to drink.

"Two daiquiri's please." Courtney said.

"Fruit or no fruit cutie?" The man asked with a smirk.

"Make them both strawberry." She giggled and smiled. The man nodded and got to making our drinks.
"See, it's not so bad at all." She added as she turned to me. I looked around, finally noticing men glancing at us, a few women too.

"It's kind of... nice, intimate... in a way." I replied, still not sure about this place. The red curtain on the other side of the bar drew my attention for a moment. Courtney was about to say something but the bartender came back over with one of our drinks.

"Here's one." He said as he slid the drink to Courtney and then started on the other.
"You ladies new? Never seen you here before." He started to make small talk.

"Yeah, just wanted a change of scenery." Courtney responded.

"Yeah, well... in about fifteen there's going to be a live show from our backroom. It will show up on the wall screen over there." The man pointed to the large wall screen hanging above the DJ booth.
"And if you find yourself with someone and wanting to scene..... Behind the red curtain there are our scene rooms." He said with a grin. Courtney nodded and thanked him, he passed me my drink and Courtney handed him cash. He nodded and turned back to another person at the end of the bar.

"Come on." Courtney led me to a table where we watched the people on dance floor dance, grind, fondle and some even make out. After we had our first drink, we made our way to the dance floor and danced away, going back to the bar and ordering a few shots then back to the dance floor. When we broke away from dancing for our fourth round of shots... Shit hit the fan.
Namjoon was at the bar, arms folded over his chest jaw clenched as he glared at Courtney.
"Hi." She said plainly, moving to the bar and asking the man behind the mar for two more shots.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" He asked... well, it seemed he was asking but he really wasn't. I could tell what he really meant was that Courtney had drank to much and he wanted her to call it a night and go home.

"Nope. It's ladies night tonight, and me and my girl are getting shitfaced, because we deserve it." She grinned and bounced on the balls of her feet as waited for our shots. Once poured, she took hers, turned to Namjoon and took it like a champ. Turning the glass upside down on the table and grinning.

"You need to get home, we'll talk in the morning." Namjoon said before he went to turn away from us.

"Not gonna happen. Piper will staying the night with us, she and I will share the guest bedroom." She said before pulling me back to the dance floor. Once there she grabbed the first guy she saw and started to dance with him, casually she glanced to see if Namjoon was watching. Not only did I feel like a third wheel in this.... But also, I had to say something... So I pulled Courtney from the dance floor and back up near our table.

"Hey... why is Namjoon here anyway?" I asked her. And like someone turned on a lightbulb... her jaw dropped and she looked around for Namjoon.