23

"Is this all?" he asked as we carried my last box inside.

"I think so... hm... yeah, that's it. Why?" I asked.

"I didn't think you had so much stuff." He huffed, setting the box down by the door.

"Well, who spoiled me with the clothes, and handbags, and those candles you got me for relaxing?" I questioned, a smirk on my face.

"You're right, you're banished from credit card privileges." He grinned as he lifted a box and carried it upstairs.

"Yeah right, you'll give in.... You always give in." I said as I watched him go up the staircase, laughing. Over the next few days I got familiar with Yoongi's place, as well as settled in. Liz and I hadn't spoken and Deji had been speaking, but she was mostly apologizing for Liz and telling me I needed to apologize as well. I knew I needed to meet with her and talk things out. Liz and I had been friends too long to let some little argument come between us, but first.. I needed to know exactly what I was to Yoongi.
So, after two rounds in the playroom we had gone back to our bed and he was taking good care of me as usual. Soft kisses, sweet words, and gentle touches as he held me.

"I know this is kind of... maybe not the time to ask this, but..." I trailed off a little, sighing softly between Yoongi's kisses against my neck.

"What is it pet?" He asked, rubbing his nose against mine lovingly.

"What exactly are we?" I asked, doing my best to not cringe at how I'd just blurted it out.

"Do we need a label?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Well.. no I mean... I guess not but. I guess I'm trying to figure out how serious this relationship of ours is. Are we serious? Is this an exclusive relationship? Or are we more.... Well, like an open relationship?" I questioned, wanting to be clear so that I could get a clear answer.

"I am perfectly fine with being monogamous with you. I only need you, I thought I made that clear." He replied and I blushed a bit, hearing him say he only needs me just affects me in a way- it makes my heart race and my face get too warm.
"That being said, You know I'm not one for the whole.... Boyfriend and girlfriend thing." He added.

"Okay. That's fine. It's just a label, so it doesn't matter." I said back, kissing his cheek. The week went by and I'd been putting off talking to Liz. Courtney made me realize that if I continue to put it off... things won't get better between us. I called Liz saturday morning after Yoongi went to the studio, he and Namjoon were meeting with another Idol who wanted to get an album out in 3 months. Knowing Yoongi, he's be working overtime which meant me being at home alone most of the time on weekends.
I invited Liz to go out to lunch. She agreed. We met up at a cute little cafe and placed our order. The woman behind the counter told us to take a seat and she'd bring it over. Liz and I decided a seat in a corner booth upstairs would give us more privacy.

"How are you liking your new place?" She asked after we had been sitting in silence for a handful of minutes.

"It's nice. Yoongi has similar taste, but I've definitely added a little more color." I replied with a smile.

"Good." She replied. "No word from that girl, right?" She questioned. I knew why, she still cared. We might not have talked in a week, but she still cared.

"Nope. She's doing her own idol thing I guess. Yoongi and I had a nice long talk when I moved in anyway. We're monogamous. Exclusively each others...... each other." I chuckled a little.

"And you're alright with that?" Liz asked.

"Yeah. I don't need him to call me his girlfriend... think about it. How often do people actually call each other that? Only when introducing your other person to someone else, right?" I decided to question.

"Yeah...I guess." She replied.

"So, what's stopping you from just introducing them as your guy, or your lady? Yoongi has no problem calling me his, or his lady. And I have no problem calling him my man or my guy. We don't have to introduce each other as boyfriend or girlfriend, it's not a huge thing. And other than that.... We don't call each other that." I tried to explain. To make her understand why I was okay with it, and how Yoongi feels about it.

"What about emergency contact? You can't just put.. My guy, or my man." She rebutted.

"True, but usually on those forms, they say S.O, for significant other and, or, spouse." I replied.

"But he's not your spouse." Liz said, pushing back a little.

"True, but he is my significant other. He is significant to me, and my other since we live together and are in an intimate relationship." I smirked, knowing there was no way she could rebut against that.

"Even so, it's a societal thing Piper. It's just.... I don't know, but it just doesn't seem right." Liz tried to argue.

"To you, and that's fine. No one has to live how everyone else lives. Yoongi might one day change his mind, if he does... that will be between him and I. If he doesn't, well it's still just between him and I." I sighed.
"I'm not asking you to agree to my choice, not trust someone without them calling me some stupid name... or title. All I ask is you be my friend, trust me, and support my choice here. We're not hurting anyone by deciding to not carry those relationship titles. We don't have a problem with it, so it shouldn't matter." I added. Hoping she'd understand where I was coming from.

"I get it, I do. I guess... I just worry about you and I'm a bit hesitant to trust people you like. You wear your heart on your sleeve Piper, I know you like to think you don't... that you're careful and well guarded.. But in all honesty, you're not. You still fall fast and hard for others, I just hope this guy is the right guy." She said with sincerity.

"I truly believe he is. You can't always protect me, Liz. But know that I appreciate your love and friendship." I said to her, reaching over and placing my hand on hers. She smiled and nodded. Our meal was served and we continued to talk. The argument was completely washed from our minds, stuffed somewhere that we might reminisce on later and laugh about our anger which might seem childish. This is friendship.

Things went back to normal with us. We hung out when Yoongi was busy with work. Deji joined us most of the time, happy that we were no longer on edge with each other. Yoongi started to melt Liz's cold and hesitant mind though. When summer hit, we had a gathering at our place. Yoongi was cooking on the grill while I was inside with the girls, plating up some tuna and crab crackers to snack on.
Our little doggy, Holly followed me out to the back deck. The girls cooed over how cute the little dog was and how they wanted one. When Taehyung showed up with his smaller dog, it was full on cuteness overload and Liz, Deji, and Courtney were just snapping pictures of the two dogs left and right, capturing their playtime moments.
Liz and Jun had announced their moving into a bigger place, wanting to start thinking about the future. Deji was on that same path, just a bit more ahead than anyone else. Her and Yejun had set a date for their wedding... it was set for the end of July, which was one reason she agreed to this get-together. She needed to make sure I had gone in for my fitting, and make sure that the men were on board too.

"If anyone fucks this day up for me... I'm going to feed you to sharks or crocodiles. There will be no inbetween." She threatened with a serious tone and expression, pointing her finger at us all. Deji's wedding would be the first big event Yoongi and I would attend since we've been living together and have agreed to an exclusive relationship.

"You got the dress, right?" Liz asked as we made it to Deji's parents house. It was the day before the wedding and we were staying at her parents house. Yoongi would meet us at the venue, which was a really pretty glass building used for various gatherings. There was a park attached and Deji wanted to be married outside by the fountains.

"Of course, it's right here." I replied, holding up the bag containing the dress I would be wearing as one of Deji's bridesmaids. Yoongi attended Yejun's bachelor party and I trusted him to not get too crazy. We had enjoyed our own party for Deji. Nothing too crazy, since her mom was present and well... we weren't about to go wild in her parents house anyway. We watched movies, snacked and did some self care- massages, facial scrubs and masks, nails and these detox strips her mom got that went on our feet to pull all the toxins out of our bodies. Her mother swore by them so we gave them a shot.
In the morning it felt like Deji was rushing, even though we had plenty of time. She also thought she was too puffy in the face, so Liz and I had to talk her off that ledge.
The outside was nicely decorated, flowers along the walkway right up to the staged alter where the pastor stood holding his book in front of him. Yejun was waiting patiently as we entered first with his groomsmen. We separated and my eyes found Yoongi, he was eyeing my thigh length deep blue silky dress that showed off my legs. I didn't fail to notice how he licked his lips and shook himself out of whatever daze he'd been in, it was hard to not giggle. The ceremony was beautiful, their vows were beautiful, and I clung to Yoongi as we watched with the other guests as the bride and groom hurried off to go take photos. I had to leave Yoongi to go join the photo session about thirty minutes later, leaving him with the other guests as they got comfy inside for the party. I followed Liz and we joined the other wedding party members. After enough photos to make my face hurt from smiling so much.. We headed inside ahead of the bride and groom.
I found Yoongi right away, he was sitting at a table and had saved me a seat.

"Finally, I was afraid I'd have to send a search party." He teased as I sat next to him.

"You've been pretty good at finding me before." I rebutted with a smile. He grinned and nodded.

"Touche'." He replied before taking a sip of his champagne. I sipped from the glass he'd gotten for me and we waited. When Deji and Yejun showed up we applauded them and watched their first dance as husband and wife. Liz sat next to me and sighed.

"Can't wait for that to be us." She commented. Jun smiled and pulled her to him.

"One day." He replied to her.

"And I better be a bridesmaid for your wedding. Miss." Liz said, sitting up and poking my side with her finger. I playfully smacked her hands away and laughed.

"Yeah, maybe." I said before I noticed Yoongi. He seemed un-bothered... but then he usually looked like that. When it came time for Deji to throw her bouquet in usual bride fashion, over her head from behind... Liz had dragged me up to try to catch it with her. I had no intention of catching it, but it hit me square in the face and as the other women looked, I told Liz to take it. She did and I forced a laugh and congratulated her for catching it.
Thankfully, no one argued that Liz caught it.

"You did that on purpose." Liz said quietly as we went back to our table.

"Nope, I was smacked in the face, I didn't actually catch it.... Nor was I trying to." I replied. We sat down and I knew that this conversation wasn't fully over. Yoongi saved me, asking if I'd like to dance with him. We made our way over to the floor and he didn't once talk about the catching of the bouquet or anything else related to that or marriage.

"You look stunning as usual." He softly spoke in a whisper near my ear as he pulled me closer to him while we slow danced.

"So, silky dresses do it for you?" I giggled out as quietly as I could.

"Nah, just you in this dress. That's what does it for me." He whispered back and I could almost hear the smirk he must have had on his face. I giggled against his shoulder and pressed a little closer to him. He cleared his throat and I knew if I pushed my luck... this would end in a punishment... the good kind, the kind I kind of wanted.

"I think..." I whispered to him, pressing a little more against him. "I like that." I grinned and I could tell Yoongi was getting affected. He slowly pulled away, grabbing my wrist and led me back out into the hallway of the building. He looked around for somewhere to go, his eyes landing on a staff only door. Once inside the room there was another door on the other side, so we went into that room. It was smaller and held a lot of supplies like tablecloths, cleaning products on the opposite side. There were some folding chairs in this room too. Yoongi immediately pulled me to him and began kissing me hungrily. His hands ran down from my waist to my legs where he ran his hands up the outside of my thighs, under the blue dress. Once his hands traveled up far enough, he growled.

"My lovely pet didn't wear panties?" He questioned, though he already had the answer as he groped my ass and pulled away just a little.

"Mhm. I thought that was one of your rules. Sir." I smirked and he growled again before our lips locked and he started to unbuckle and unzip his slacks. He let them and his boxers fall around his ankles as he gripped me under my bottom and hoisted me up, my back against the wall as we kissed feverishly. I was already wet and ready as he reached between us and lined himself up against my slit. He thrusted in and I gasped and moaned into his mouth, he bit my bottom lip and growled once more as he pounded into me. Both of us tried to be quiet as he fucked me against the wall of this small closet space.
The room got warmer as it filled with our body heat, the sounds of his body connecting with mine. That coupled with our moans and heavy breathing. Each thrust became more powerful than the last, Yoongi kept nipping at my bottom lip, he continued kissing me hungrily and it only added to every sensation he was already making me feel. My legs shook and I clutched them around him tighter as he thrusted into me again and again. I tried to throw my head back but the wall was right there, my orgasm hit me hard and my body shook. Yoongi moaned, grunted, and stilled inside of me after his final thrust into me as his cock pulsed and emptied inside of me. He put his forehead against mine, kissing me tenderly as we were both panting hard. It was a struggle to get our breathing regular again, the room felt too heavy to breathe.
After a quick sneak back out and to the restroom where we cleaned up, we rejoined the party till the Bride and Groom took off to go enjoy their honeymoon in Jeju. Yoongi had a driver bring us home as we both had been drinking, not a lot, but Yoongi was big on not driving after having had more than a sip of wine. We showered and cuddled in bed that night, but after a few hours... I woke, unable to get the thoughts out of my head. I decided to head out to the store nearby and get eggs since we were out and I wanted to make eggs for breakfast.
I left a note, just in case Yoongi woke up, I didn't want him to worry. I got the eggs and went to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Piper?" I turned at the sound of the voice. There he was... hair slicked back, button up silk white shirt and black slacks. The rolex on his wrist and gold earring in his ear added a splash of color and stood out. Stupid shocked yet somehow smug smile on his face.

"Jihoon..." I let out, a little surprised to see him. I had been here for so long now and not once have I run into him.. And Seoul is not that huge. But here we are, face to face.