12

"I'm moving out... " Deji said with a smile.

"Oh my god! Congrats!" Liz cheered for her.

"Uh.. yeah." I was stunned... in the last 30 minutes I'd been introduced to her boyfriend... soon to be fiance' - Gwan Yejun. I only know that he's known Deji for some years, they went to high school together but lost contact.. Met up about eight months ago and had been casually seeing one another until a few months ago. So... I was kind of shocked when she decided to let us know she was already moving in with this guy... and had planned on marrying him.

"Our families are quite excited." He said with a smile. He seemed nice, and I could really only go on Deji's judgment here. I trusted her, this is what she wanted... I'd be supportive.

"Well, since you're giving news..... And moving out soon. No rush though... but Jun and I have been seeing each other.. And he's moving in, I mean.. If it's okay with Piper." Liz said, turning to me and giving me that hopeful look.

"Uh..." I was at a loss for words. So I was losing one room mate and getting another... another who'd be a male... and be fucking my bestie right across the hall.. Our apartment didn't have the thickest walls... I could hear her and Deji talking often late at night. So how the hell was I going to sleep with love-birds in the same place? Once again.. I had to trust Liz's judgment. I smiled and nodded, if she was happy.. So was I.

"Okay!" She cheered. "This is great, look at us being all adult-like." She giggled and snuggled against Jun.

"Thank you Piper." He said to me with a gentle smile. I nodded.

"No problem." I continued to smile... for the rest of dinner, through the ride home in Jun's car, through the celebration Liz decided to have with Jun at our apartment... until I got into the safety of my room and I shut the door. I flopped back on my bed as I listened to them giggling and talking. I let out a sigh and grabbed some Pajamas. Once it had quieted down, I headed out to the bathroom. Liz was grabbing two bottles of water from the kitchen.

"You don't mind him staying the night... right? It's just.. Deji isn't home tonight.. And she'll start packing soon. So... I just, we kind of want to celebrate." She smiled. I could tell she was happy, she wanted this.. Wanted him. I nodded and smiled.

"It's no problem, just know I'm taking a quick shower before bed." I said to her, She giggled and nodded, dashing back into her room. After my shower, some comfortable clothing and a bottle of cool water- I closed my bedroom door and climbed into bed, taking my phone out I texted Yoongi.

Me:

Made it home.. I managed to survive dinner with no panties

But can we please make that a one time experience? It was a bit distracting to me

MrMin:

Or, next time I'll make sure I'm there to help you

Me:

Lol, I think that would be more of a distraction
Sir

MrMin:

Just for that, not only no panties
to work tomorrow, but no bra.

Me:

Seriously?!

MrMin:

Come to my office as soon as you get in

Me:

You're serious...

MrMin:

You agreed to this, remember?
If you're having second thoughts
Please tell me now so we can continue our
Working relationship at least.

It wasn't that I was scared... oddly I wasn't. But he didn't need to be so cold about it, my impression was I'd get to see that loveable side like the other Dominants that I've seen. Maybe I was wrong... but I wasn't about to give up.

Me:

I'll be there at 8am sharp.

MrMin:

Goodnight

I set my phone down, resting it on the charger. I could do this...

When the sun started to peek through my one window, I awoke. Checking my phone as I went to go take a shower and get ready for my day... remembering not to bring panties or a bra with me. As I was told... a short skirt, no panties and no bra under the blue shimmery blouse I chose to wear with the black skirt and black heels. I put my hair up, left the top two buttons of my blouse undone and put on the silver dangling earrings Liz had gotten for my 21st birthday.
I arrived a little early, not really sure why.. I was a bit nervous, but went into the back room where I worked and set my things down and took off my heels, taking a sip of the coffee I had brought with me to wake me up. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I had followed his command... so there wasn't anything I should worry about. I decided to take a look at the breakfast that was already in and waiting, since I still had time, I collected a few breakfast burritos for Yoongi. I took them with me and made my way to his office door. Courtney wasn't in yet when I passed by her desk for the second time.
I knocked gently on the door, it was still two minutes before 8am. I heard the raspy 'come in' from the other side of the door and stepped inside. Yoongi was getting himself a coffee, it seemed as though he stayed another night in his office as I noticed the blanket and pillow on the sofa.

"Good morning. I um, brought you some breakfast burritos." I said, walking up to him and handing over the burritos. He stood there for a moment, swirling his coffee with the mixing stick that had a music note at the end. His eyes grazed over me.

"Good girl. Well.. for the obvious." He said with a smirk. His eyes glided over my chest. I knew he could tell I was wearing no bra, but it's what he ordered and it felt kind of freeing to not be wearing one.
"But did you follow my other rule?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee before setting it on the other side of his desk. He patted on the corner of his desk. Signaling for me to sit there, I did, having a little trouble with the tightness of the skirt. He hummed then pulled my legs apart and stood between them. He brought his hand up and caressed my cheek, then let his hand wander down along the side of my neck and down my front as he took a deep breath.
"You're trembling already?" He smirked.

"Sorry... I.." He put his finger to my lips and shook his head.

"No. Now is not the time for sorries. I'm going to check to see if you've been a good girl, alright? If you have... I will reward you." He grinned and ran his hands up my thighs. My heart was beating even more than before, I could feel how damp I was and soon... soon he'd feel it too.
"Lay back a little more." He said softly, his voice huskier than before. I leaned back as his hands pushed my skirt up more. "Hmm.. you should wear more free flowing skirts from now on." He said

"Yes, Sir." I muttered as his hands bunched my skirt up to my hips. His eyes were focused and he smirked as he looked down and saw I had done as he commanded. A proud smirk, one that made me feel something I hadn't felt.

"Good girl." His praise cause my cheeks to flush, I wanted him to kiss me, to keep praising me. It was doing something to me that I didn't quite understand.
"Lean back, heels on the desk. I'm going to take what I want... if you don't want this, you need to be clear about it right now. I'm going to deny you pleasure, then you're going to show me what that pretty mouth of yours can do. Only once I receive my release, then you'll get yours. This isn't how it will always be, there will be times where I desire your pleasure over mine. I'm just letting you know right now.. I am going to deny you a few times. Alright?" He informed me. Hearing him explain things made the nervousness dissipate. I liked that he was explaining it instead of just doing. And I was allowed to say no at any time, that was comforting.

"Yes, Sir." I said, feeling a little more confident. He seemed to notice and he leaned over me, kissing my forehead before standing upright and unbuttoning the first four buttons of my blouse. He pushed the fabric to the side on each side, his eyes examined my breasts and he licked his lips.

"You're beautiful. And I'm making a mental note to enjoy those next time." He smirked. I giggled a little and he seemed to enjoy the way my breasts shook.
"Mmm, perhaps I should make you giggle more often with your top off." He grinned and I bit my bottom lip. He sucked in air and almost growled.
"This isn't the time to tempt me, my beauty." He said as his eyes roamed over me again. His fingers danced around my folds, dipping into my wetness which made me release a moan that I tried to bite back.
"No no.. I want you to moan, but no whining, no whimpering, and do not cum without permission or without me telling you to. Alright?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." I said with a nod as he dipped his fingers back inside of me. I gasped and moaned, moving against his hand.

"Hmmm... you like that huh?" He spoke huskily, his fingers working me up till I was on the edge. And then it stopped. He removed his fingers and when I looked at him, he licking my juices off of his fingers.
"Mmm, Oh I'm going to enjoy tongue fucking you later on." He said, making me shudder. He chuckled a bit.
"Seems my beauty likes the idea." He grinned.

"Y-yes.. Yes, Sir." I couldn't focus, all I could think about was this man's head between my legs and his tongue doing ungodly things to my lady parts.

"Ready for more, beauty?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." I said, having recovered enough. His fingers were back inside of me again. Working me up once more, and like last time, he stopped as soon as he felt I was about to leap off that edge. He repeated this once more, and I was so glad he wasn't continuing this kind of torture. I hadn't cum in a long time and I really needed the release... but I was trusting him, letting him have control. He did say he would give me my release once he had his. I knew it was time again to prove myself as he licked his fingers and sat back in his chair.

"You were a very good girl. No whining, and no whimpering. I'm very proud of you." He said as he unbuttoned his jeans. I slid off the desk, my legs feeling like goo as I lowered myself to my knees right between his legs. He lifted my chin with his hand and looked at me.
"Are we still okay, beauty?" He asked. His voice a bit rough, that sparkle in his eyes though.

"Yes, Sir." I replied and I unzipped his jeans, palming over the bulge in his pants. He was hard, and knowing that I had made him that way felt... powerful. I reached in his pants as he leaned back more, pulling his dick out of his boxers, it sprang out. He had a beautiful cock, long and thick. He was hard and leaking a little bit of precum from his tip.
I couldn't explain it... The feeling that took over me, it set me on some odd auto pilot... or.. Something. I was licking up the sides of his shaft, kissing back down his shaft. Licking at the pre-cum that was leaking from his mushroom top,I made little circles on the underside of his cock head and he groaned, leaning back.

"Fuck.... Beauty... what?" He was watching me as I was continuing to do these things. Kissing his cock head, back down his shaft. He chuckled a bit.
"You worshiping my cock, beauty?" He asked, a bit of a amused tone to his voice. I snapped out of it for a moment and licked my lips as I looked up at him.

"Yes, Sir." I replied without thinking. He growled.

"Careful Beauty... Things like that will make me bend you over my desk and fuck you stupid." He smirked. "Or would my beauty like that?" He asked. I nodded... once again without thinking. He laughed a bit and ran his hand through my hair.
I took this as he wanted me to continue, I could tell as his cock jumped a bit and more pre-cum appeared. I licked and kissed some more before taking him into my mouth. Yoongi tilted his head back and his eyes closed as my hot mouth took most of him in. I began to suck and twirl my tongue around his cock head. Bobbing my head up and down a little faster as I sucked. He was watching me now. I didn't know if he was close to coming, but I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to finish in my mouth. I wanted to taste it, I wanted to feel it. I wanted him, so I kept licking his cock, sucked it and rolled my tongue around it.

"Fuck... that feels so good... good girl." He moaned as I continued to suckle on him, my hand working the base of his shaft that I couldn't fit into my mouth. Minutes later I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth. I knew it was almost time to taste my reward. I opened my mouth wide and pulled on his cock with my lips and tongue, keeping pace. I was finally rewarded when I could feel him come in my mouth. I let out a little moan as he did, ropes of cum coating my tongue. I swallowed all I could, licking my lips and I could taste the sweet liquid of his come. I licked my lips again, just to taste it. It was a salty taste, and sweet.

He sat up and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I could still taste him. I had to swallow a few times before I could stand. He smiled at me, still breathing heavy but a smile plastered on his handsome face.

He pulled me into his lap and kissed me hard. I wasn't expecting it, but I melted right there in his arms. He pulled back, his hands parting my legs.

"I keep my promises, and you were a very good girl." He said softly, his hand making it's way up my inner thigh. His fingers played with my folds again and he groaned at how much wetter I'd become.

"Shit.. Beauty, you're soaking wet." He smirked. "That's my good girl..." He softly cooed as I moaned when his fingers filled me up. He worked me up again. "It's okay beauty, I want you to cum for me, you want to cum for me?" He asked.

"Y-yes... Siiirr!" I moaned out... close to a scream, hitting my peak in record time as his thumb grazed over my clit. He chuckled and held me as his fingers worked me through my orgasm, I squirted and Yoongi growled.

"Beauty... you're a squirter." He smirked and kissed me again, slowly pulling his fingers out of me. He pulled back and licked my juices off his fingers and hand, as his hand was covered from what happened. He groaned and I felt him harden a bit under me.

"Alright beauty... if I don't make you get back to work.. I'm going to keep you here all day and fuck you senseless. Use my bathroom to clean up, okay?" He said. I nodded and got up, wobbling a little after such an intense orgasm.I made my way into his bathroom and cleaned up, fixing myself up. But I wasn't sure if I was allowed to button my blouse back up, so I exited the bathroom with my shirt still open, breasts bouncing lightly. Yoongi grinned, he was stuffing himself back into his pants and as he zipped his jeans back up he walked over to me, hand caressing my cheek.
"Maybe you are the right one.. But this could also be beginner's luck." He sighed and then pressed his lips to mine. "Are you alright, Beauty?"

"Yes, Sir.. I'm wonderful." I giggled a little. He smiled.

"Good. Ready to get back to work? And I'll see you around 1pm?" He asked.

 I nodded. "Yes, Sir." I agreed, making a mental note to be here just before 1pm with lunch. I left his office and Courtney looked me over as I went to pass by her desk.

"Did you?" She looked at me and wiggled her brows.

"We'll talk later." I said, really needing a bottle of water and the rest room. After the bathroom, I grabbed a cold bottle of water and got to my desk, Someone had already signed me in so I wouldn't miss pay for the hours I was here. Figuring Courtney signed me in, I giggled and got right to work.