16

The week was going by so slow... too slow. I'd see Yoongi for a few minutes here and there, mostly we'd text, he had me riled up by thursday.. With his promises to wreck my pussy and make me scream. I wanted to jump him the moment I saw him on wednesday... but Tae showed up and shut that plan down. So when Thursday came and I was practically skipping off to his office, I knew what I was in for. We were both pent up and there was no doubt in my mind that I was about to get railed the way I wanted to.
So, when I opened the door to Yoongi's office and he wasn't there, sadness and confusion sank in.

"Yoongi? Mr. Min? Sir?" I called, looking around for a moment. I exited and pouted as I shuffled my feet over to Courtney's desk. She was just hanging up with someone.

"Aw, why's our little Piper looking glum?" She asked as she turned in her chair and looked at me.

"Yoongi's not here.." I pouted. Courtney smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, he and Joon left me a message. They're out for the rest of the week, something about hunting down a marble cutter and a glass blower?" She shrugged. "I guess they're looking for stuff for Tae's MV." She said. I pouted.

"He didn't tell me he was going to be this busy..." I sighed, I thought he'd at least text me. Which.. He did, after lunch I received his text and simply replied with an 'okay, stay safe'. I don't know if my words came across as short or if they conveyed my feelings in that moment, but I tried to let those feelings go. Work was more important than getting my body rocked by the smoking hot Dominant that I also called Boss.
I let work keep my mind busy during the day for the rest of the week. I knew I could get through two days without too much difficulty. At home in the evenings though.. Liz and her boyfriend were getting used to living together... right now, it was clearly the honeymoon phase, they couldn't keep their hands off each other and I hate to admit.. But it was making me a little jealous. It was also making me miss Yoongi. Saturday morning came and the light wasn't even breaching through the blinds in my room when my phone buzzed.

Mr.Min:

Car will be there to pick you up in 15 min.

I checked my phone and looked at the time- 6:35am.

"Eh?" I said as I sat up in bed, quickly rubbing the sleep from my eyes, in hopes that I mis-read what Yoongi had said. Unfortunately, I read it right, and now had ten minutes to get myself ready. With no time for a shower, I quickly washed up, brushed my teeth, got dressed and grabbed what I needed before heading out of the apartment. I didn't want to risk the driver coming up to the apartment so I waited outside of the building for the driver to pull up. The SUV pulled up four minutes after I stepped out of the building, holding the rear passenger side door for me. I got in, and thanked the man.
He drove calmly, playing some soft music while I thought about the possibilities that Yoongi had in store for me. I looked down at my hands in my lap, playing with the hem of the skirt I wore. I'd purposefully chosen this swishy mid thigh length skirt and no panties, as well as the tight sheer shirt with no bra, I had to have my jacket zipped over it though or else I'd be revealing myself to the public. I wasn't surprised when we drove up to Yoongi's place. The driver let me out and I went right up to Yoongi's. After ringing for him, he opened the door with a smirk and stepped aside to let me in.

"Can I take your coat, pet?" He asked. I smiled and took it off, turning back around to him as I took it off. His eyes went right to my breasts and he sucked in a bit of air.
"Strip." He said, it was a command, and it made me weak kneed and had my clit throbbing for attention. A week of nothing from him had gotten me needy beyond words. I didn't say anything, I didn't need to. I unzipped the side zipper of my skirt and slid it down, revealing my trimmed pussy to his very observant eyes. I then pulled the sheer shirt up over my head and let it fall next to my skirt. Yoongi nearly growled as he lunged at me like an animal in heat. He lifted me up, his mouth attacking mine with desperate kisses filled with need and lust.
He wasted no time in bringing me upstairs to the room he had for all his BDSM things.. Well the more intense things that he couldn't fit in his bedroom. Kicking the door shut with his foot, he set me down on the spanking bench and immediately took off his shirt and tossed it onto the couch in the room. With just his tight jeans on he looked so fucking hot and I almost creamed myself watching him pull down the leather bindings and the sex swing he had tucked up closer to the ceiling. Once down, the leather swing hung nicely and Yoongi picked me back up and set me into it, starting with me sitting on the leather seat piece. He crouched down and fit the ankle cuffs around my ankles and made sure they were not too tight, but tight enough. He had me reach up and hold onto the hard leather pieces that were up near the top. He then cuffed my wrists with the leather bindings and then lifted the swing a bit by the chain that suspended it, it had latches attached to the ceiling that kept it in place and he moved it over a few notches so I was raised a bit.
My legs were spread wide and Yoongi just watched me squirm for a moment before he went over and grabbed something from one of his smaller drawers. Yoongi walked back over, holding nipple clamps and smirking.
"You like this, don't you, pet?" He asked and I nodded. He attached the clamps to my nipples, the stretchy purple cord that connected them hung down a ways. I watched as Yoongi stood by my legs and slowly unzipped his jeans, he slid them down, his boxers being pulled down with and I could tell I was drooling... not just from my mouth.
I watched as he spit on his hand, his eyes never leaving mine as he stroked his engorged dick. I wanted him to fuck me... but I wouldn't voice the desires I had... he was the one in control and that made me wetter.
"I told you... this time... raw." He said as he stepped closer. My eyes were begging him to sink into me.
"I love that look... tell me pet, is this what you want? You need my dick in you? Hm? Raw?" He questioned.

"Yes, Sir... please... please." I whimpered, trying to move but unable to.

"You have to do better than that, pet. I need you to make me believe it." He said.

"I need it Sir, need you inside me... raw.. Please, I want to feel you.. Need to feel you." I whimpered and begged. He smirked and lined himself up, his thumb rubbing my clit as he thrusted into me with one swift move.
"Yes!" I screamed, not able to hold in how good it felt.

"Shit... I missed this pussy. Fuck... so tight." He moaned as he started to pound into me a bit harder.
"I missed you... I fucking missed you, pet... ah.. Did you miss me?" He panted as he pulled the straps of the swing, pulling me toward him as he thrusted forward.

"I missed you so much... AH, YOONGI!" I screamed his name as he hit the spot and my walls caved in around him, squeezing his thick dick as I came all over his beautifully long and plump cock.

"Fuck!" He grunted and his thrusts became sloppy as he came inside of me, not able to hold himself back. He leaned over me, his hands reaching up and loosening the chain slowly. He lowered us both to the floor. Yoongi stayed inside of me as he rested on his knees over me while he placed his hands on either side of my face and pulled me up to his lips. His kisses were soft, sensual, loving.
In that moment I felt so special and loved, mixed with the euphoric high I was on from incredible sex... I admitted to myself in that moment that I was falling hard for Min Yoongi. After the usual tender aftercare, another more tame fucking in the shower, and some lunch... Yoongi and I were back in his bedroom, this time I was tied down on the bed as he carefully slapped the riding crop in his hand against my body. It felt good around my hips, and my upper inner thighs. It felt incredibly good on my nipples and my clit. Like a sharp quick sting that subsided into pleasure. I liked it, I liked the way he looked at my body as it reacted to him. That look he gives me, the look of him being satisfied, knowing that I'm the one giving him that satisfaction.
He lubed up my breasts and hovered above me as I was tied down, discarding the riding crop, he slid his dick between my breasts, pushing my tits together around his thick cock. He slid between my breasts, fucking my tits with quick movements. After a few minutes, ropes of cum coating up my neck and my face. I held my mouth open and caught some, enjoying the taste of him. He slid his softening cock into my mouth and I sucked him clean. Another quick shower and a change of sheets and we were cuddling in bed, napping together for a bit as we'd had an active day.
I woke up first, deciding I should cook dinner as I checked my phone to see what time it was, it was 7:30pm and I knew I should get to cooking something. I went downstairs still nude, deciding to just put on one of Yoongi's aprons. I looked to see what I could make and decided on something not too complicated. I grabbed some vegetables, noodles, garlic, onion, I noticed he had thin steak strips so I took those out, and a few other things like an egg and some sesame seeds and decided to whip up some Bibimbap.
It didn't take too long to make, the rice cooker already still had plenty of rice left over from lunch in it, so that took away some time. As I was finishing up, a groggy Yoongi appeared, wrapping his arms around me from behind as I washed off the knife I had used.

"I made us dinner." I giggled as he gently kissed my neck.

"Mhm" He hummed, continuing to kiss my neck and let his hands roam over my hips and back up under the apron where he kneaded at my breasts. I was the one to hum in pleasure, setting the knife in the drying rack with the other things I'd used. Yoongi continued to fondle my tits as he nipped and kissed my neck.

"Yoongi... Come on, dinner is ready." I giggled, feeling his cock against my ass and knowing that he was still naked as he held me back against him. He reached one hand forward and down to my pussy, causing me to gasp. His fingers played with my clit, causing my pussy to weep with need. He turned me toward the other counter, where he bent me forward, I knew what was happening and I was just as needy for him as he was showing he was for me.
He slid his fingers inside of me and I moaned at the feeling, my pussy was still a little sore from everything we've done today but he always made me feel so good.

"Bend over more, pet." He whispered softly, his voice gruff and raspy from sleep still. I melted, doing as he commanded, I bent over the counter, my barely covered breasts pressing against the cool marble of the countertops. Yoongi rubbed his cock between my folds, lubing up the tip of his dick with my dampness. He slid into me with a moan that affected my body and made me squirm as I whined out.

"Yoongi... ah.." I breathed heavily as he started to pound into me from behind.

"Such a good pet..... Taking care of me hm?" He groaned, thrusting into me, pushing me forward then pulling me back onto his dick.

"Ah!" I moaned as he reached around and rubbed at my clit.

"Cum for me, pet." He groaned and my body obeyed him, as my inner walls hugged his cock tightly and my juices released, I gripped at the marble counter top and moaned against it, panting hard.
"Shit... good girl, such a good girl." Yoongi grunted, pumping himself inside of me till he splurted ropes of cum deep inside of me. The grunts and sloppy thrusting lessened and slowed to a stop as he leaned over me and kissed down my back as he removed himself from me. He slapped my ass and I yelped a bit before standing back up.
"Mmm... best desert before dinner, ever." He grinned as he grabbed some paper towel, wet it with warm water and cleaned us both up.

"Well now I have to heat this up." I giggle as he pulls me around to him, holding me against him.

"Well good, that will give me time to put on pair of lounge pants." He chuckled, kissing my nose before releasing me and making his way back upstairs. I giggled to myself as I set the bowls into the microwave to reheat the food.
When Yoongi returned, I had the table set and our dinner waiting. Yoongi went to his wine cooler and grabbed a bottle of wine and some glasses. His navy lounge pants looked good on him, and affected me all the same. I tried to get the thoughts out of my head as we sat down for dinner, enjoying a meal together as we chatted.
Once we finished, we continued to talk as Yoongi and I cleaned up together.

"You know, for someone who said he wasn't about that vanilla life... this.." I motioned to him and I doing dishes and drying them together. "Is awfully domestic, don't you think?" I giggled. He booped my nose with his soapy hand and grinned.

"I never said I didn't like a calm or domestic life. I just don't do the whole boyfriend, girlfriend, husband wife bullshit." He replied with another boop to my nose. I scrunched my nose up and wiped my nose off with my finger. He chuckled and I shook my head at him as I smiled at his playfulness.

"So why is all of that bullshit?" I asked him as we finished and he pulled me over to the living room, pulling me into his lap as he sat on his sofa and turned on the TV.

"It's a fallacy. People want to believe that being with one person for eternity is the dream. That we only belong with one person, that we're meant to have some... piece of paper and a piece of jewelry that declares that we're eternally bound to one another. Sure, for some people, they can go with that and they can be happy and content with that. But between generations telling us how 'couples' have to act, and how to express yourself certain ways only... and the lies people tell in those relationships because when they have that moment of 'maybe... maybe I need something more than this.' they all like to backpedal and hide their feelings, afraid of hurting the other person. That usually leads up to people cheating, as they try to fill this void that exists in themselves but they have no idea what the fuck they truly need." he explained.
"I just think it's much better to be honest, to be open. I rather be honest than lie to people I might care about. I also like to have control over my life and the people that I choose to be a part of my life." He smiled at me and pressed his lips to mine quickly but softly. I smiled back at him as he pulled away from the kiss. I let his words sink in, snuggling close to him as he put on a movie. We enjoyed the movie in silence, only laughing at the parts that amused us.
Our night was spent like this, snuggling, kisses, some light touching, and teasing till we both slept peacefully in Yoongi's bed, wrapped up in each other.