11

Yoongi hadn't talked to me all weekend, so by Monday morning I'd made up my mind... after a bit more research of course.

"I'm going to do it... I'm going to propose-"

"Oh my god, you what!?" Courtney yelled.

"No... not.. Ugh... NO. If you'd let me finish... I meant I'm going to propose the idea of me being his, you know... well.. Maybe I should offer a session right? Start with that?" I questioned.

"Oh. You need to get that confidence back, you lost it like half way through and started to question yourself." Courtney replied.

"I started to question my sanity... not myself." I corrected her.

"Same difference." She smirked.

"Just go into his office and lay it all out." She said with a grin.

"I'm going to..." I replied, fixing my white blouse, my pinstriped blazer and matching pencil skirt. The walk to his office seemed a hell of a lot longer than usual, and half way there I felt my chest tighten like I was on the verge of a panic attack... I breathed, slowly... in.... And out. Until finally I regained my composure and was able to knock on his door.

*Knock Knock*

"Yeah?" I heard him say from the other side of the door. Instead of answering, I pushed the door open and stepped inside. There he was, head down, pen in hand, scribbling away before he ripped the piece of paper off of the notepad he was writing on and chucked it into the wastebasket beside his desk... the wastebasket that was beyond overflowing with crumpled pieces of paper. They were spilling out onto the floor, some more crumbled up than others. Yoongi had bags under his eyes, and he was running his hands through his hair and looked stressed. His eyes met mine and I felt a mix of emotions. I was worried about him... angry at him for letting everything bottle up... and also scary attracted to this man who looked like he could crush me if he really wanted to.

"Still held up in here, huh Sir?" I tried to tease him but he didn't respond, he just.... Hummed.

"Mhmm" He replied as he focused on the blank paper in front of him. I walked a little closer, deciding to try and pull the confidence back up.

"Well, we're all worried about you and.. I think... uhm.. I want to help." I said, being vague because my confidence wasn't fully there yet.

"Are you going to write lyrics for me, answer concerns of Idols, reply to producers and other writers, reject new requests because you're so backed up with songs that you can't possibly take on another one right now, write some melodies, get in touch with current idols I agreed to work with and give them updates, and for those with no updates are going to ask them more details on what kind of song they want? Are you here to help with that?" He asked, finally looking up and at me again. His eyes scanned over me and he just sat there, staring.

"Uh... well, no. I mean I could try if you wanted me too, but I think we both know I would have no clue and probably ruin things. I'll stick to translating." I replied, smiling a bit and for some reason my confidence had popped back to me.

"Then what is it, you can do for me?" He asked, his eyes were entrancing and now that my confidence was back... I knew what I wanted to say.

"Anything you want me to do, within reason. I know about things now and I know I'm sure." I said to him, getting slightly lost in his eyes.

"Is that so? And what do you think you know?" Yoongi asked, leaning back in his chair. I stepped closer, right beside his desk. He turned his chair towards me more and remained his collected and insanely attractive looking self.

"Well... I know you shouldn't lock yourself here when you're stressed. I know you're overworking yourself, I know you're frustrated. I know you need... a release, and I know the kind of release you need so... I'm offering you help with that." I said to him, my confidence slowly shrinking as his gaze seemed to become more intimidating as I spoke.

"You think you can help me? Heh... go on, how would you help me?" He smirked, I guess he thought I was either joking, or had no clue what I was talking about.

"You need control." I said softly, taking a few steps around the desk till I was right in front of him.

"Do I?" He questioned, but his eyes... they had a slight sparkle when I mentioned control.

"TPE... Total Power Exchange. I don't like deciding things, it's something that's been an issue in my past relationships. I'm not comfortable when put in certain situations where I have to take the lead and decide things. Some things I can decide... but.. I don't need control like that." I tried to explain, and again that sparkle was back in his beautiful eyes.

"Someone's been googling things at work." He said calmly, but his eyes were still sparkling.

"A little bit. I also went to a sex shop, a munch, and a fetish party... where I met a dominant, he answered things and showed me a bit of what's involved." I said, and the moment I talked about the dominant, Yoongi sat up and gave me a stern look.

"You went to a fetish party... and met someone? How naive are you?" He asked. "Did he touch you? What exactly did he show you?" Yoongi questioned me, he seemed to not like that I was at a place like that.

"Courtney was with me, she brought me to him because she knew I wanted to learn. He has like two girls... Kent, I believe his name was. He was informative. He showed me things with his girls... he never touched me." I answered him. Yoongi seemed to ease as I let him know who it was.

"I know Kent." He said calmly again. I nodded.

"Yes, he said he knew you and Namjoon." I replied.

"So why did you want to learn?" He asked.

"To help you." I answered honestly.

"Your in need of a good fuck that badly?" He smirked.

"What?... no.. I mean yes but no." I replied, a little unsure how to answer that. He just chuckled. "I mean.. Yes, it's been a while since I've had sex, good sex. But I'm not doing this for that. I'm doing this because... I care. I want to help you, you've helped me so let me repay you this way." I said, hoping he would understand.

"So you're willing to give yourself to me, to submit yourself and trust me with full and total control of you?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes. I want to." I replied. He sat there for a few moments, looking me over.