19

"Silent huh? Why don't we start with why you were at a fetish club without telling me, hm?" He asked in the still silence of his car. I didn't know how to answer, I didn't know if I wanted to answer or throw myself at him and beg him to touch me. His firm grip on his steering wheel was only further proving to me I was a hopeless woman with a hand kink... a very prominent hand kink.

"I was out with Courtney, having a girls night. I didn't think I needed to tell you, since you haven't exactly been great with communication lately." I said, keeping my gaze out my window from the passenger's seat. I watched the people and other vehicles move and stop, going where they were destined to go.

"TPE... you knew when we started this that communication needs to be made no matter what, and that you are to follow those rules we set." He stated.

"But we didn't set rules on me hanging out with my friends. So how was I to know that I wasn't supposed to go?" I questioned, starting to get a bit annoyed.

"Communication, Piper. Meaning you text me, call me. I am busy... have been very busy, but you can always leave me a voice message and let me know what your plans are ahead of time." He was stating something so obvious, he had to know I knew.

"Well, I guess that slipped my mind." I shot back, growing more agitated at this conversation.

"Yeah.. I bet it slipped it your mind. Have fun dancing with some idiot at that place? I saw what you were wearing... dress up for someone special?" Yoongi's tone turned cold and a bit more venomous.

"No, I didn't sneak off to a different club with someone who wasn't my submissive to play with her behind my submissive's back while... hehe, my submissive didn't even know and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that darn Courtney and my newbie of a submissive who caught me red handed... oh no wait, you were just bare handed, shirtless, and turned on by someone who wasn't your submissive. Ha ha ha, silly little me for forgetting." I said so sarcastically that it clearly affected him. Yoongi started to speed up some, weaving through cars left and right to get back to his house. I glanced over at him after holding onto the side of the door when he sped up.
"Slow down please!" I practically yelled, unfortunately he ignored me till we got to his place where as we approached, he finally slowed because of the guard at the gate. The guard looked at the sticker in the corner of the window and let us pass. When we got to his driveway he turned off his car and still didn't look at me.

"Inside. Now." He said calmly, but his expression was still cold. I complied, unbuckling myself and thankful we made it in one piece. He got out, shutting his door and getting the keys ready for his place. I shut the passenger side door and followed him up to his front door. He unlocked it and opened the door, holding it open as I passed by him and entered the house. He shut the door and I removed my shoes as he did the same. He was still refusing to look at me as he tossed his keys into the bowl on the table and walked down the hall to his kitchen.
I followed, keeping silent. He went right to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I stood there, still not sure what was going on. He took a sip of water, this time looking at me. He sighed and turned away, heading right for the living room where he sat down in his recliner.
I followed again, taking a seat on his couch.

"Are we going to sit here in silence for the rest of the night, or are we actually going to talk?" I decided to ask. He glanced at me, bottle of water still in his hand as he draped his arm over the armrest of the recliner.

"You still have more to say? Get it out now." He looked forward again, still that cold expression on his face.

"I just... you're acting cold toward me and I can't tell if you're paying attention to what I'm saying or even if you care what I'm saying and.... And... Well, I don't like it!" I said, standing up, ready to storm out of his house as I had worked myself up in more anger of his lack of vocalization on things that happened.

"Sit down. If you're done speaking your mind... I'd like my turn." He said, finally he looked at me. I went to sit back down and he grabbed me by my wrist. He then pulled me toward him, encouraging me to sit in his lap. I wasn't sure about the close contact, but one look into those eyes of his and I was simply... doing as he wished.
I turned sideways and sat down in his lap.
"I want you to listen. No more talking for you unless I ask you something, or once I finish you can speak." He said, cupping my face in his large hands.
"I want you.... I wanted you. Did I not tell you how things would be?" He asked. I nodded my head, he had gone over things before. But he didn't tell me about that woman.... And I think my eyes gave me away.
"I have had more than one submissive, I've told you I have been with more than one at once. I have not kept more than one at my side though because honestly... I'm greedy, I want what I want and while I like the feeling of others being jealous of what I have, I do not want to share what I have with anyone. You, have also expressed that, and we agreed in not bringing others into this, into what we have." He said, licking his lips quickly to wet them. "I would be a piece of shit Dom if I went behind your back and asked another to mine. I promise you, I have never asked another to be mine... not since you and I started this." He released my face and leaned back.
"She is a client, she needed to research. I was going to tell you about it after tonight, but while letting her see and try some things... she insisted I be the one to show her since she's talked with me the most. She also knew about Courtney as Namjoon had taken time to call her before. I didn't get to mention you much, because we were always talking about this album and what she wants, how she wants the sound to be.... The woman is honestly exhausting, and not in a fun way." Yoongi explained.
"You don't have to believe me... I am asking you to trust me though. This relationship.. What we have here, with TPE being our base, it can't continue if you don't trust me." He said.

"I do trust you.. I just.." I paused, lowering my gaze. I understood... he thought of his interaction with that woman as harmless and not a big deal because he didn't want her... but, was that the truth? He was turned on.. I could see that he was. Once again, he lifted my chin so I looked into his eyes. He was reading me and I wasn't sure I liked it... how much of an open book I was for him.

"You just rely too heavily on what your eyes saw and not the context behind it." He said, tilting his head to the side as he looked at me.

"You were shirtless..." I said softly, keeping his gaze.

"I always work shirtless when partaking in whipping, flogging, or any kind of scene like that, even if it's only for education. I even rope tie with no shirt on." He smirked, trying to see if I'd react a little more positively.

"Your pants were tight... I could... you were visibly turned on when you were flogging her." I bit my lip and lifted my head more, a little anger in my voice as I replied.

"I didn't touch her... I didn't want to even look at her. Did you know that when Dominants teach, or as I was doing.. Giving experience to someone who wanted to write about the feelings of submission. She can't convey those without experiencing them. Doms with loyal submissives will often get into the mindset that this learning session is just another day with their submissive only. It helps us set the mood if we're in that headspace. She couldn't learn if I was flogging her like she was just some random female I felt nothing for." he explained. "So, I had to be in the moment.. Getting there is challenging if you don't have someone."

"So.. you were thinking of me?" I asked.

"Who else would make me feel that way? I never touched her, I imagined you there and not her but had to keep the reminder that it wasn't actually you. So I wouldn't cross any lines." Yoongi stated. What he said made sense, I could kind of see what he was saying and I found myself blushing at the meaning of his words. He needed me to get into that place that she needed in order to learn about what she wanted to sing about. He needed me.. I got him there, I made him empowered.. And that was so empowering, even if he didn't say it outright.

"You.. thought of me and..... That's why you were-" He interrupted me, sucking air in sharply through his perfect teeth. He ran his hand up my leg, slowly which cause goosebumps to form on my skin. I loved his touch, so much that I couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy it as he touched me.

"Do you know how difficult it was when I saw you... I was thinking of you, bent over the bench as I flogged you. Your perfect naked body on display for me.. And then I was interrupted from that beautiful vision... but there you were. However, you ran from me... if you had stayed, I'd have used you to show her exactly what it's like. I wanted nothing more to pull you back into the room, tear that little outfit off of you and get what I wanted." His voice was oozing with lust and he knew how that affected me.
"That little outfit you wore had me seeing red when I thought of you being there alone.. Even knowing you were there with Courtney, You were dressed like a temptress, pet. Other men... little boys who thought they were men, man enough to handle someone like you. They were looking at you, at what's mine. They were drooling of thoughts of you, probably soaked their shorts thinking of how you might sound. You didn't make a single sound for them, did you? Pet?" He asked, his hand sliding up my pajama shorts and moving between my legs. I shook my head in response.
"No one? Did anyone touch you?" He asked. I shrugged and Yoongi growled.
"That's not an answer, Pet." He said firmly.

"I danced a bit with Courtney.. But.. there were people around. Men.." I said, captured by his gaze.

"Thank you for being honest with me, pet." He said, brushing some loose strands of hair that were around my face, tucking them behind my ear.
"Why don't we do this, hm.. To ensure that you know, I only want you and not her. She didn't learn much, mostly because I couldn't provide her what she wanted to experience. However, we could take her to the club, and we'll demonstrate what she wants to learn." He offered as a solution.

"But... didn't you say she couldn't learn that way?" I asked. Yoongi rubbed his nose against my neck, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"Hmmm... but you, darling pet.. Are special. You're still new, and you can describe everything I do to you, as I do them. You can tell her in detail what I do to this perfect body of yours." He said huskily, sliding his hand up under my pajama shorts more, giving my upper thigh a little squeeze.

"That would help you?" I asked him. Not even being able to control the desire. I didn't fail to notice how easily I was giving in to him. Even so, my anger had subsided. He explained why things happened and he's never given me a reason before to distrust him.
If it happened again, obviously I'd have to reconsider.

"It would help, because it would get her to leave me alone faster. Once I get this album produced, it's out of my hands and she won't be coming around. So, even though it's a little selfish of me to ask.... Would you help me teach her?" He asked, continuing to caress my thigh with his thumb.

"Yes, Sir." I nodded, watching as he moved forward and took my lips with his. We kissed, locked together for a bit till he moved those kisses down my neck, and around to below my ear. Between each soft sensual kiss he whispered another praise, ask for forgiveness for not being clear, and told me I was the one he wanted.
About ten minutes later he lifted me and took me to bed with him. He cuddled me close, snuggled under the blankets in his arms as he kissed me more, kissing down my arm, lifting my wrist to his mouth where he placed delicate kisses on my skin. Every kiss felt amazing and emotional.
And that night, well.. Early morning hours.. Yoongi put aside his Dominance and made love to me like I'd never experienced. His soft touches, gentle sensual kisses, the way he let me lead at times, and he let me take my time riding him. The way he slowly worked me up as he was buried deep inside of me. The way he let me run my fingers through his hair as we moaned together. Breathless panting, the need to release built up and made us both moan out as we came together. His mouth didn't stop kissing me as his hands never stopped touching me.
We fell asleep in each others arms, and slept in. When I did wake up, I awoke to a vanilla drawn bath and breakfast waiting for me. Yoongi wanted to make me feel cared for and taken care of. He also checked with me about our conversation.

"About tonight. We don't have to go through with this. Tonight or at all, just tell me if you don't want to go through with this, okay?" He asked, reaching over and caressing my cheek before leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"I.. I'm fine with it. I want to help you, and if this will help.... It's a lot better to have me be the one, and not someone else. I.. I don't want to feel that again." I said honestly to him.

"You won't, pet. I promise." He said and leaned over to kiss me again. I wasn't sure how this would go, but I knew I wanted to help him, and I certainly would rather him tie me down and dominate me the way he does instead of doing all that with some other woman.
I made a mental note to be extra loud... that girl needed to know he was mine, and I was his... and I wanted nothing to come between that.