22

"I love you." And there it was.. It fell from my lips faster than the second time he'd made me cum in the last hour of our love making. He was behind me, thrusting into me, holding me so close to himself. Each thrust was slow and followed along with passionate kisses. He caressed my face and licked at my lips before kissing me again.

"I love you so fucking much, pet. Ah... shit.." He thrusted a little harder and we came together as the rain continued to pelt down on the roof of the tent. I loved him so much too. I could feel his love for me in his touch and his kiss. I could feel how much he wanted me in his life.

He pulled away and I saw the concern in his eyes. "Are you okay, pet?"

I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine." He kissed me again and I felt the warmth of his love for me.

"I'm glad to hear that, pet. I love you." He repeated, I smiled and nodded.

"I love you too." I replied, only a little hesitant. Suddenly I felt his hand wrap around my own. I looked down to see that he was holding my hand. I didn't know what to make of it.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"I was wondering if you regret saying you loved me."

He smiled softly. "No, I don't regret it. I meant it when I said it. Even the first time." I didn't know what to say, what to think. Here he was confessing and I worried he didn't mean any of it. We spent a while just laying there, listening to the raindrops as they lightened finally. Yoongi cleaned us up some and climbed out of the bed to grab us some drinks.

"Hot cocoa?" He grinned, still naked and enjoying the warmth coming from the portable heater and the wood stove.

.

"Yes please." I replied with a smile. He brought the drinks back and we both sat up, me with my back against his chest. We sipped our drinks quietly, just enjoying the moment.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him quietly.

"I was just thinking about how much I love you." He replied, his voice just as quiet as mine.

I smiled and leaned my head back against his chest. "I love you too." The more we said it to one another the more real and less awkward it seemed to be.
"You don't think it's too early to say that to each other though... Do you?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't have said it if I did. I believe there are people in the world who can feel love for someone within five minutes of meeting someone. I also believe there are people who take years to feel love for someone. For me, it depends on the person. You are the first one to make me feel the way I do to this extent. I also don't fall for someone as quickly. You're trouble with a capital T, but you're my kind of trouble." He grinned, kissing my forehead before setting both our drinks aside. He wrapped his arms around me,pulling me up as close as he could to himself. We sat there together as he gently swayed us side to side.
"I don't want you to doubt this, to doubt us." He said softly after a bit.

"I don't.. If you say you really meant it, every time. Then I'm more than satisfied." I replied. The rain changed to snow by nightfall. Yoongi and I were dressed and took a walk as the snow started to collect on the ground. We didn't stay out long as it was getting too cold to be out walking much. As he had set the rules, once back in the tent, I was naked and wrapped in covers as I warmed up.

"After dinner, I thought you could listen to this song I've been working on. I want your honest opinion, no bullshitting." Yoongi said as he handed me a plate of pork neck with kimchi fried rice.We talked a little as we ate. Yoongi then pulled out his laptop and pulled up the song he'd been working on.

"It's not fully done, this is just a demo. Here.." he said as he turned the volume up. He then played for me..I sat there, my mind racing with all sorts of possibilities of what the song sounds like. Finally his voice came through behind a mellow beat and a soft string instrument, a violin, maybe a cello too. The emotion in his voice was getting to me, I sat back and let out a pleased squeak and then he sang the chorus- 'And I can't stop the feeling, this feeling only you can give to me'. I smiled and he smiled back as the song played on. when the music stopped I didn't move from my spot, instead I sat and stared at him. He looked at me with that same look of adoration that I often gave him. I felt his lips brush against mine and his tongue, tasting, touching, sliding into my mouth, kissing me as if he could never get enough of me, I kissed him back with just as much passion.
"I can't ever seem to get enough of you." He smirked. He leaned in to take me with his mouth again and I let him, letting him kiss me like this... as though we were a couple of newly weds who couldn't keep their hands off one another. It wasn't long before I could no longer hold back, my body was trembling, wanting to feel him against me and in me so badly I thought I might pass out, and my mind was filled with only him. The way he pressed his body against my own and the way he ran and his hands through my hair, it all felt so good. I opened my legs as he wrapped his arms under me and pulled me up into his lap on the bed. I reached between us, taking him in my hand as I guided him into me, feeling him inside me , stretching me with his size as I was pulling him closer, sliding down onto him. And it felt good, too good for anything else to enter my mind.