Chapter 1:The King of Minuses is alwais a good ally to have!

Death. It's a common occurance through the life of living beings. If something lives, than it must also die. Most of the time anyway.

But what does come after that. Heaven? Hell? A black void? Reincarnation? A brown haired boy with green eyes and wearing a jersey was gonna find out soon enough. He was Satou Kazuma.

He took in his surroundings

He took in his surroundings. White. White was all he could see around him. Where was he?

The last thing he remembered was going to the grocery store, getting out of his house for he can't even remember how long. On the way home he saw a girl close to being crushed by a truck, which he put out of the way and took the hit himself. Was that what happened? Was he gonna get reincarnated by Truck-kun?

Finnaly, he found some more color in this damn room. Blue. A girl looking close to his age. Blue eyes. Blue hair. Blue clothes, might he add with no panties. She was Aqua.

Aqua:Qh, you're finnaly awake! You two took your time!

Wait, two? He looked around more and on his right he saw another shade of blue. The person greeted him with a smile.

He blushed at the closeness qnd cute face, but regained his composture when he realized the person was in fact a male. He can't be blamed, the boy was quiet androgynous-looking, especially with his very pale skin. The boy had also blue eyes and hair, but his hair was of a much darker shade than Aqua's. Also, his clothes were consisted of a black middle-school looking uniform with gold button. Kazuma thought he really looked like Kumagawa Misogi from Medaka Box.