Chapter 7:This place has really shitty protagonists!

The party got handsomely rewarded for the defeat of Verdia. The recompense was split, althrough Kumagawa did most of the work he didn't really care about getting all the money. As alwais, Aqua managed to drink away her money and get in debt.

Kumagawa:[You know, I'm beggining to think that's one of your skills.]

Kazuma:I don't think there are skills that give your own person debuffs.

Nux:She seems to prove you wrong.

Aqua:Hey, let's go on a quest. Pleaaaase!

Kazuma:Well, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad.

They went to the quest board. There were quiet a few, althrough the low-level ones were still few. They were steadily increasing as the weaker monsters began to return after the Demon King General's death.

Kumagawa:[Is there any other Demon King General quest with informations on where they are? The last one got me dissapointed.]

Kazuma:Listen. First, you're just too overpowered. Second, I don't think there's any undead with regeneration as strong as that guy from Korewa Zombie.

Kumagawa:[Oh, so they can't regenerate their entire bodies after being burned to ash.]

Kazuma:...Huh? I don't remember seeing that in any of the two seasons.

Kumagawa:[It was in the light novel.]

Kazuma:Ohhh. Anyway, no.

Aqua:Let's choose a high paying one!

Kumagawa:[Aww, someone already took the dragon slaying one!]

Nyx:Hm, you wanted to kill a dragon, master?

Kumagawa:[I heard their meat is really delicious.]

Megumin:Tch, it'd have been a great target for my Explosion!

Darkness:The fire breath of a dragon...ehehehe!

Kazuma looked over at his party members. Are he and Kumagawa really supposed to be heroes from another world? There's no one heroic in this party.

Kumagawa:[How about that. A lake was cursed and alligators started appearing, so it needs purifying. It looks like the perfect job for you, right?]

Aqua:Oh, that's a good one! All I really need to do is to touch the water and you guys can protect mein the meantime.

Kazuma:Hm, than I have an idea.

The way to the lake was quiet long and they needed to putalot of money to buy a good quality cage. They warped a chain on the cage, which Aqua was stationed in, and let the cage in the water for Aqua to purify it.

Kazuma:Tell us if you need to use the toilet!

Aqua:Huh!? Goddesses don't need to use the toilet!

Megumin:She looks quiet agitated. By the way, arch-wizards don't need to use the toilet either.

Darkness:N-neither do knights!

Kazuma looked at them with a dead look. Do they know how wtupid they sound?

Kumagawa:[I'm quiet surprised Darkness-chan defended herself on this topic. I expected her to get off on this.]

Darkness:H-hey! Even I can get get embarassed in the matter of such subjects.

Their attention was diverted to Aqua when they heard her screaming. She didn't change her mind about the toilet, instead the cage she was in was ahaken by oversized purple alligators.

Kazuma:So those are the alligators.

Kumagawa:[Well, the quest did say the lake was cursed. I suppose the alligators need to be monstrous as a result.]