Chapter 2:Isn't this a little too low-level?

Kumagawa found himself in a alley, together with Kazuma and Aqua. While Aqua was chocking Kazuma, the minus looked around him. It looks like it was really the classic setting of an adventure game. Medieval times with all sort of adventurers going through the streets. He hopes they have functional toilets.

Finishing his analysis, Kumagawa separated the normal and goddess. He was already getting bored and there were things waiting to be killed.

Kumagawa:[Alright now, we should find a guild.]

Kazuma:Ah, you're right. Aqua, you know where it is, right?

Aqua:How should I!? I don't know every world as the back of my hand!

Kazuma:...Useless goddess.

Aqua:Hey!

Kumagawa:[Well, she's still a goddess so she should be pretty powerfull and water is commonly associated with healing and that'd be pretty helpfull for you.]

Aqua was quiet smug, but confused when Kumagawa did say just about Kumagawa. Kazuma got what he said, magic healing isn't such a big deal when compared with All Fiction.

Kumagawa:[Alright, let's look around.]

After a little bit of search, they've managed to find the guild. It was what you'd expect, beatiful building made of wood with adventurers getting wasted and sexy watresses.

Kumagawa:[I feel like I'm going to like it here.]

They have went to a counter. There stayed a female receptionist with curly blonde hair nad golden eyes. Her name was Luna.

The first thing that got Kazuma's attention was her chest, which was very large

The first thing that got Kazuma's attention was her chest, which was very large. That's a fantasy world for you.

Luna:Welcome to the guild of Axel. Would you like to eat? Or maybe are you here to register as adventurers?

Kumagawa observed what distracted Kazuma and made him a stuttering mess. He probably didn't talk with amny girls in the past.

Kumagawa wasn't really affected by her appearence. Sure, she might be a beauty with large breast, but he spend his time around Medaka. This was nothing new to him.

Kumagawa:[We are here to register.]

Luna:I see. The fee is one hundred eris per person.

Kumagawa:[Isn't taxing the people who're supposed to protect the world a little inefficient?]

Luna:...Yes, unfortunately I don't make the rules.

Kumagawa:[Well, here you go.]

Kumagawa placed three hundred eris on the counter, shoking both Aqua and Kazuma. Then something clicked in Kazuma's head.

Imagination Manifastation. The power which he uses to create his screws. The power to literraly manifest his own imagination in the real world. He didn't use it that much in the series, but Kazuma's guessing this Kumagawa is after quiet a long time from the end of the series. It's possible for him to have become more adept in using it.