Chapter 12:A true destroyer is much more finer

Nyx and Ei were cuddling in the bed with their master. That did not take much, however, because the town began so noicy that you'd think it was Black Friday.

Kumagawa:[Well, they sure are lively today. I'm gonna go see what this is about.]

The two summons nodded their heads in sync. As soon as the minus was out of the room the two looked at each other, still a little dazed.

Kumagawa needed to take some clothes on first before he left. It can be noticed that both Ei and Nyx are also naked right now.

Nyx:Last night was...Wow!

Ei:I know...Wow! And the things he can do with those hands...

Nyx:And how big it was...

Ei/Nyx:...Wow!

The first greeting Kumagawa got was a thumb up from Kazuma in respect. The other three girls were looking away with blushes. Ah, they might have been a little too loud last night.

Kumagawa:[What's all the noise about?]

Aqua:We're leaving town.

Kumagawa:[Huh, but I really like the chocolate cake they have here. Why are we leaving? Don't tell me...your debt got so bad, Aqua-chan?]

Aqua:That has nothing to do with it! It's the Destroyer! The Detroyer!

Kumagawa:[And that got all of you running? Even you, Megumin-chan?]

Megumin:I fully believe that my Explosion is the strongest and best magic there is, but even I know when I'm outclassed.

Aqua:Going against that thing is reckless at best!

Kumagawa:[Ironic. That's what people say about me too!]

Kazuma:They might go, but I'm only going to the guild to see what we can do. Destroyer or whatever, I'm not giving up this mansion after all the trouble we went through!

Nyx and Ei came with the boys to the guild. Seeing no other choice the girls tagged along.

On a crystal ball, the Destroyer was shown to move to Axel. It's appearence was that of a spider-like giant robot made from some sort of black metal. It also had a force field surrounding it.

While the ones knowing about this world were staring at it with fear, the otherworlders were looking at it with interes. The only exception was Kumagawa who was staring at it with a bored look.

Kumagawa:[Eh, Iihiko-chan was better.]

Kazuma nodded at the minus's statement. This one could be the Destroyer, but Shishime Iihiko was THE DESTROYER.

Kazuma:Aqua, do you think you could destroy it's force field?

Aqua:Eh? Well, I won't know unless I'll try.

Luna:Eh!? You can!?

Aqua:It's possible, but as I said I've never tried.

Luna:That's fantastic! Bust even so, I don't know if we could muster the firepower to put it down.

Adventurer 1:Wait, we still have a chance. We have them!

Adventurer 2:You don't mean...?

Adventurer 1:Yeah! The Crazy Girl and the Monster Child!

Adventurer 2:Of course, the Crazy Girl and the Monster Child are the only ones who have a chance!

Adventurer 3:She might be crazy and he might be even crazier, but damn it can they do it!

It was not hard to figure out who were the individuals the adventurers were talking. Megumin got flustered, while Kumagawa had no real rection, but was still gonna correct them in one thing.