Chapter 6:Let's play with corpses!

Kumagawa had gained a lot of points from that cabbage incident, as well as eris. He wonders what skills should he choose next.

While scrolling through his card he saw Kazuma and Megumin going away from the group. Curious of what they're doing, he followed them.

Kumagawa:[What's the matter? Have you two start going out?]

Kazuma:Huh? No.

Megumin:We're going in a explosion journey!

Kumagawa:[Expression journey?]

Megumin:There's a abandoned castle at a safe distance from the town. Kazuma's coming with me to carry me back home after I use my spell.

Kumagawa:[Ah. Can I come with? I don't really have anything to do right now.]

Megumin:Sure, there's someone that can guard us from mosters if they show up now!

Kumagawa:[You probably should thank Kazuma-chan's high luck stat for that.]

Megumin:Ah, I was wondering why it didn't happen yet.

Kazuma:Well, at least it did help in my life as an adventurer. It may be high, but you can't use luck to fight.

Kumagawa:[Komaeda Nagito.]

Kazuma:...Alright, point taken. How about you, Kumagawa-san? Did you gain enough points from the cabbages. You did look excited to find new skills.

Kumagawa:[Hm, I gained quiet a lot. I'm still thinking over what skills I should get.]

Kazuma:Well, I don't think you should worry that much. I mean, you managed to summon a primordial goddess with a beginner skill.

They have arrived at a plain ground. On distance you can clearly see a beautiful castle that looks to be abandoned. Megumin began charging up her spell.

Megumin:Darker than black, darker than darkness, combine with my intense crimson. Time to wake up, descend to these borders and appear as an intangible distortion. Dance, dance, dance! May a destructive force flood my torrent of power, a destructive force like no other! Send all creation to its source! Come out of your abyss! Humanity knows no other more powerful offensive technique! It is the ultimate magical attack! Explosion!

A big explosion was ignited on the castle, shaking the ground itself. After such a display, Megumin fell on the ground exhausted. Kazuma put her on his back and began moving forward.

Kumagawa gave a last glance at the castle. Although Megumin said it was abandoned, he concluded it wasn't actually so. Although he couldn't hear any heart beating or any breathing, he could hear the steps of people and smell of rotting flesh. Probably undeads. He wonders how this'll play out.

Kumagawa was delighted to find out that the guild actually had chocolate cake in their menu. Both he and Nyx have enjoyed them, as well as Aqua's despair to find out how broke she was.

Aqua:H-hey? Kumagawa-kun? Do tou think you could...

Kumagawa:[I'm not wasting my money on a woman that plans to get wasted.]

Aqua:Hnng! Nyx...-sama...?

Nyx:I am the Primordial Goddess of Night, not a drunkward helping center.

A familiar alarm was heard through the guild. Once again, every adventurer in town were gathered at the front gate.

Nyx:What is it this time?

Kumagawa:[I just hope it's not flying tomatoes now.]

It was, in fact, not flying tomatoes. Instead, the emergency was a knight with his own head in his hand riding a headless horse.