Chapter 9:Snowflakes are falling and shoguns are dropping!

Kazuma has returned to the guild with Dust's party. It had made him no short pleasure to see Dust with a look that'd indicate he's close to the grave.

Kazuma:Yo! What happened?

Kumagawa:[Meh, he lost an arm. If you ask me, he's a real drama queen. Oh, we finnaly found a dragon slaying quest and got to taste their meat, which is really sweet. Want some?]

Kumagawa extended his arm, holding a large piece of cooked meat on a bone. Kazuma nodded his head and took a seat beside the minus, but noticed someone was missing.

Kazuma:Hm? Where's Ei-san?

Kumagawa:[Ah, unfortunately she needed to go back to her world. It seems she actually leads a nation. Poor her, I know what she's going through.]

Everyone jumps at the chance to be student council president without thinking what actually entrails. All the paperwork he needed to do.

Although, he's more concerned about how this country is lead. He looked at both Darkness and Dust, which he figured them out to be in fact children of noble birth who choose to go for a life of adventurer.

Kumagawa:[...So it's not only the gods, but also the nobles when it comes to this world.]

He gave a stare at Aqua, Darkness and Dust. It was like he was looking at three disgusting, pitifull creatures.

Darkness:H-hey, please stop it! That look of yours is...ehehehe...

Darkness began moving around with both hands on her cheeks, blushing. Kumagawa concluded that he was wrong, she and Kujira were completly different.

Kumagawa:['Kay, we broke that guy, it seems. He's really lacks adaptibility. If you're back, should we choose a new quest.]

Kazuma:I don't know if we'll find one. New ones haven't appeared for some time now, I don't really know why.

Kumagawa:[It's probably because it's winter. Going by the idea that monsters here work like animals back home, most of them need to be in hibernation.]

Kazuma:Ah, that makes sense.

The party went to the quest board to find something to do. Megumin was the first one to spot a quest.

Megumin:This one! One Shot Bear! This is perfect!

Kazuma:What do you think you're suggesting!? More than agood quest, it sounds like a job to be a punching bag!

Kumagawa:[Ah, it says here that the bear has big offensive abilities.]

Kazuma:So I was right!

Darkness:How about this, is a hunting job for a pack of wolves.

Kazuma:...You'll be able to give a suggestion when you'll be able to actually hit something.

Darkness:O-ohhh, how mean!

Aqua:How about this? It's the anual quest of killing storm sporits and each one of them is worth a lot.

Kazuma:That...actually doesn't sound so bad. Are they strong?

Aqua:Nope. Their little balls of sentient snow flying around without any real offense od deffense. It's said that with each storm spirit killed the winter is cut short with one day.

Kazuma:Alright than, this is the one!

The party cheered, with the exception of Kumagawa who had his mind on something else. A pentagram with purple lightning appeared on the floor as Ei was once again transported to this world.

Ei:Master? It's good you summoned me when I finished my work and I needed to deal with that annoying emergency food. What's happening?

Kumagawa:[We're going spirit hunting.]