Chapter 8:We have some new...eh, I liked the old one better

Kazuma was counting the eris they gained. Although the sword might have been trash to his minus teammate, the materials it was composed fir had a pretty high value.

Everyone seems to be in a good mood. Darkness, Aqua and Megumin were enjoying their drinks and food with a happy demeanor. And while Kumagawa was enjoying another chocolate cake, which he lost count of by this point, Nyx was enjoying his head as a pillow and Ei was enjoying his tights as a pillow.

The Electro Archon, while enjoying her position, has her mind wondering somewhere else by the same position. She vividly remembers the traveller talking with Gorou about something on this very theme. Something about...being chocked by tights? What a very strange concept, she really needs to get on with the new trends. She spend a little too many decades in meditation, it seems.

Their peacefull moment by Kyouya with his two simps barging in. Looking at him, he wasn't in the best condition. Even though he did go to a healer, he was still covered in bandages and can barely walk.

Ei:...What's happening? I was just getting to sleep.

Kumagawa:[Wow, I did a pretty good number on him!]

Ei:At least he's acceptable as a buffon. I'd give him to Venti for one of his spectacles.

Kumagawa:[Spectacles?]

Ei:He enjoys posing as a bard.

Kumagawa:[Ah, like in D&D.]

Ei:...D&D?

Kumagawa:[It's a game.]

Ei:I really should learn more about the new trends.

Kyouya:I finnaly found you, Satou Kazuma!

Kazuma:You're still alive.

Kumagawa:[Didn't really tried. Why fo you think I used a sword. It's not like when I beat you up, I don't even want to touch this guy. I may get his normal cooties.]

Kazuma:Ah.

Kyouya:I heard the names you were reffered by. Those like Scuzuma and Kazutrash.

Kazuma:Who's spreading those names.

Ei:I have a feeling the screaming child has a hand in this.

Nyx:I would agree with you. She has a really big mount when she gets drunk and makes many misuderstanding.

Aqua:You guys don't need to atack me like that!

Kazuma:No they do need to. You have a serious alcohol problem, get some help!

Kyouya:I won't complain, I lost tge duel fair and square. But at least give me back Gran!

Kazuma:Can't, I sold it.

Kyouya lost his balance and crashed to the floor, but was helped out by his companions. It's like the whole world came crashing down on him.

Kyouya:S-sold!?

Kazuma:Well, it's not like I could do anything about that. Kumagawa-san broke it already.

Kyouya:B-broke!?

Kumagawa:[He already broke? Didn't even began my work on him yet.]

Kyouya:...What kind of ability did Aqua-sama give to him to be able to break Gran?

Aqua:He asked for every new issue of Weekly Shounen Jump.

Kyouya:...Huh?

Kazuma:And that just proves you're an uncultured swine.

Kumagawa:[Uncultured swine? Manga?]

Kazuma got startled and began to sweet at the slip he just did. But when he looked at Kumagawa the minus only nodded his head calmly in understanding.