Chapter 13:Didn't know they let pigs in noble clothes

Kumagawa was looking at how lively the guild was. It was undrstatable, they have defeated a force that was, for their perspective, undefeatable.

Both Megumin and Darkness used a part of their reward to buy new equipment. Megumin looked rather...excited about hee new staff.

The noise around the room was cut short by the banging of the door. A woman accompanied by a lot of knights entered the guild.

She had long black hair and red eyes, helped by blue glasses. She was wearing a blue uniform that reminded Kumagawa a little of the uniform Myouri's enforcers were wearing. Her name was Sena.

Sena:Who is Kumagawa Misogi?

Kumagawa:[Ah, that's me.]

Sena:You're under arrest.

The knights pointed their spears at him. Even so, Kumagawa was as calm as ever.

Kumagawa:[Huh, would you look at that. Might I ask why am I imprisoned, exactly?]

Sena:The core of the Destroyer, it was teleported on the ground owned by Count Alderp and destroyed his mansion. You said you'll take responsability, right?

Kumagawa:[Oh, I see. Can you stop pointing those sticks at people, you might rip someone's eye out. That is, if not by any chance...]

Kumagawa put his hand on his mount, with a mock apologetic look. The knights were confused at what he meant.

Kumagawa:[I see, your pure life partners. It's understateble you'd use it this much. You need to compensate, don't you?]

The guild members started to laugh at the minus's jab. The knights went statistic, before flushing red at the implication he made.

Knight:T-that's not true!

Kumagawa:[Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. Ready me a line of chocolate cake, I'll need to celebrate after tortu...answering the questions the knights have.]

Aqua:Wait a little, you can't just taje Kumagawa! He played a major role in taking down the Destroyer, it's not his fault.

Kumagawa:[Hey, that's my line!]

Sena:Anyone who tries to protect him will also be arrested.]

Everyone who was trying to protect Kumagawa, suddenly turned their heads away. The only one unbothered by this exchange were Nyx and Ei. They were happily waving at Kumagawa, the minus responding with the same gesture.

Nyx:Have fun, master!

Ei:Please don't bully them too much!

Kumagawa was being held in a special cell that nullified magic. Cell which did not hinder as much as the people who put him here thought it did. It only meant that he can't summon Nyx, Ei, or use any other summoning skill here.