Chapter 3

"You like that?" A husky voice whispered in my ear. 

I jolted awake in a cold sweat. My breathing was heavy and my mind was rushing from the intense dream I just had. It felt like it had actually been happening. Which added to my panicked confusion. I had never had a wet dream before, which is probably because I'm a virgin. It isn't like I don't know what sex is because I'm perfectly aware of that. I just never had any interest in doing it with any of my ex's or men that have tried. I moved my legs and realized that my underwear and shorts were now uncomfortably wet. I'm just glad it didn't get on my blanket. I stretched and pulled myself out of bed. I looked at the clock on my wall and my heart dropped. My family had let me sleep until four in the afternoon. Sunset was in an hour and my plans for trying to find work before meeting up with Paul were crushed. I sighed as I grabbed a towel to shower and walked out of my room.

"Look sleeping beauty is finally awake." Sam called out from down the hall.

I looked up and saw my mother and brothers standing at the other end of the hall staring at me.  I let out a defeated breathe and rubbed the back of my neck. "Yep finally awake, didn't mean to sleep this long." 

"Oh honey it is okay. I figured you needed the rest after being out last night and all the traveling we have been doing." Mom said with a kind smile. 

Michael said nothing just had a blank expression as he looked at me. I felt bad for what happened last night and not going with him. I understood his concern and appreciated how much he cared, but I was not his child and didn't want to be treated that way. 

"Well I have plans to meet someone soon, so I'm gonna shower."  I said as I stepped into the bathroom. 

I took a quick shower mainly focusing on washing away the embarrassment from last nights dreams. I was now in my room standing in my bra and underwear going through clothes to find something to wear.  I finally decided on a similar outfit to yesterdays. A white tank top, jean shorts, and my black chucks again. I was combing my hair in front of my mirror when I heard a quite knock on the door. 

"Come in." I said trying to work the knots out of my curly hair.

My twin brother entered my room and closed the door behind him.  I gave him a side eyed look as he stood there looking at me. I did not want to fight with him right now, so I decided it would be best to let him start the converstation. We stood there in silence just him staring at me, with a look on his face that made it seem like he was lost in thought. 

"Michael?" I finally let out quitely. 

"I'm sorry Tori." He said back "I overreacted last night, but I was just so worried about you and then I saw you hugging that guy, but then you pulled away from him super hard. I thought you were in trouble." Michael rushed through his words.

"Mickey it is fine." I say laughing. "I hugged Paul out of  no where and then realized it was creepy and pulled myself away." 

"I don't think it would be creepy for a pretty girl to hug me, so I don't think he minded that much." Michael laughed as I explained to him what happened. "Is that who you are meeting with tonight?" He added at the end.