Chapter 7 (18+)

Paul deepened the kiss by forcing his tongue into my mouth. I went to tangle my hands in his hair when I felt my arms being pinned down above my head. Paul stopped kissing me and leaned back to look down at me with a smirk. I looked around and realized that Marko was holding one of my arms down and Dwayne had the other. I looked back at Paul and he had taken off his jacket and shirt. He rubbed his hands up my body grabbing my sweater in the process and moving it up to expose my torso. 

"No bra?" Paul questioned with a smirk looking down at me.

" I forgot to put one on." I say back feeling my face turn red.

Paul didn't say anything just bent down and kissed my neck and slowly moved down to my breasts. He gripped one in his hand and massaged it while he started kissing my other slowly making his way to my nipple. I let out a gasp as he wrapped his lips around my nipple and sucked it. Everything in me wanted to tangle my hands into his hair, but was unable to due to my arms still being held down. Paul started kissing down my torso and stopped at the top of my shorts and looked up at me. Before I could say anything or object Paul had pulled off my shorts and underwear in a single movement, while Marko and Dwayne pulled my sweater off the rest of the way. I was now laying completely exposed on the bed. I wanted to curl up and hide but was unable to because of Marko and Dwayne resuming the hold they had on my arms.

"Look at our pretty girl." Paul said with a smile as he ran his hands from my breasts down to my hips causing goosebumps to erupt all over me.

I didn't say anything just stared back at Paul who smirked at me before using his hands to force my legs apart. I watched as he lowered his head so it was in between my legs and started to plant kisses on the insides of my thighs. I threw my head back and let out a moan louder then intended at the sensation it was causing.

"You like that?" I heard Paul ask.

I went to answer but my words got caught in my throat as I felt him push a finger inside of me. My eyes shot open at the feeling but I couldn't find the strength to look down at Paul who was now moving his finger in and out of me at an agonizingly slow rate. I looked at who was directly behind me which was Marko and it looked like he was using all his restraint not to move. Marko smirked at me as he realized I was looking at him. I felt Paul add a second finger to the one he was already using and this caused a shot of pain to go all the way up my back. I looked down at Paul and winced as he picked up the speed of hand.

"Is this okay love? It doesn't hurt to bad does it?" He asked stopping his movements but leaving his fingers inside of me.

"I'm okay keep going." Was all I managed to get out.

That is all Paul needed to hear and started working his fingers in and out of me again. I felt my toes curl, my eyes squeezed shut, and my head fell back as he curled his fingers hitting a spot that sent a wave tingles all through my body.

"Fuck." I breathed out and immediately knew I fucked up when I heard people moving behind me and the grips on my arms were replaced by a single person.

"What did you just say?" David's voice said from above me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I replied in a whimper as I felt Paul take his fingers out me.

David didn't say anything just smirked down at me. He let go of my arms and went back to where he was sitting. I turned my attention back to Paul as I felt one of his hands grab onto my hip. In the couple of seconds I was distracted he had taken the rest of his clothes off and was now in between my legs completely naked. My eyes went directly to his fully erect member and they went wide with shock.